Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246381 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exactly..
Mubby4luv:
lol no be person wey him name enter list go see letter.. It's an info to press person neck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Blankstare:

Are you really from ilorin or anambra tongue
I'm from Ilorin.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tolulopo: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thanks boss

naijainstinct:
Not yet. Those who collected appt letters are also yet to be given any further directive. It won't be long, I strongly believe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
Not yet. Those who collected appt letters are also yet to be given any further directive. It won't be long, I strongly believe

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dolphinlove(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
107+
thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

LoL... What class were they before now grin grin
Class F before
Now Class D ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
It's true, make your findings well bro.. Which part of Kwara did he help? Remember, I said he's doesn't help Ilorin people, I'm not generalizing Kwarans? Even if he helps Ilorin people, it can only be Gambari side.. I know what I'm saying, this is not what I heard from Assembly.
bro, please where in kwara state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:

Hello sir, good evening. It's me Goodnews, It's been awhile I last read from you. Hope all is well?

I have sent in couple of mails to you lately without a reply, please kindly go through them and tell me what I should do.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
As promised.....

For those on CONPSS....
please do you have for conraiss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
As promised.....

For those on CONPSS....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ladiesdream:
please do you have for conraiss?
very important ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿผ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obaman12:

Hello sir, good evening. It's me Goodnews, It's been awhile I last read from you. Hope all is well?

I have sent in couple of mails to you lately without a reply, please kindly go through them and tell me what I should do.

Thanks
I thought I had replied you. Sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please which of his PA's?

Olanrewaju010:
You're right about the PA to the chief of staff, I can testify to that..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
MunirML:
very important ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿผ
I tell you ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
What is really going on at firs please, Those with legit Intel should kindly contribute

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
As promised.....

For those on CONPSS....

When is the new increment taking effect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
It's true, make your findings well bro.. Which part of Kwara did he help? Remember, I said he's doesn't help Ilorin people, I'm not generalizing Kwarans? Even if he helps Ilorin people, it can only be Gambari side.. I know what I'm saying, this is not what I heard from Assembly.

My friend is his nephew, but baba deh hustle on a low key. Let's see whether things go change before handover.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thank you sir

naijainstinct:
CONPASS is for paramilitary agencies viz NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCorrectionalS excluding Nigeria Customs Service.
CONPSS is Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure for core Ministries excluding Justice, Petroleum and Aviation. It also includes some parastatals such as NTA, Railway, NIPOST, Population Commission, VON (although they are already proposing a salary increment) and a host of others. You may want to avail your self of information on CONSOLIDATED SALARY STRUCTURES FUNDED BY NATIONAL TREASURY. There are a lot.

We also have SPECIAL SALARY STRUCTURES FUNDED BY NATIONAL TREASURY

and then we have SELF FUNDED AGENCIES

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Godwinmy:
When is the Nigeria shipper's Council recruitment coming up for 2023?
Anyone with legit information of NSC graduate salary ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2023
naijainstinct:
CONPASS is for paramilitary agencies viz NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCorrectionalS excluding Nigeria Customs Service.
CONPSS is Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure for core Ministries excluding Justice, Petroleum and Aviation. It also includes some parastatals such as NTA, Railway, NIPOST, Population Commission, VON (although they are already proposing a salary increment) and a host of others. You may want to avail your self of information on CONSOLIDATED SALARY STRUCTURES FUNDED BY NATIONAL TREASURY. There are a lot.

We also have SPECIAL SALARY STRUCTURES FUNDED BY NATIONAL TREASURY

and then we have SELF FUNDED AGENCIES
Pls, which one is FIRS and other revenue generating agencies are using?
CONPSS I guess!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2023
naijainstinct:
As promised.....

For those on CONPSS....
please is the increment only for CONPSS. Do you have for conraiss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SIONKPO1(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Ladiesdream:
please is the increment only for CONPSS. Do you have for conraiss?
It's for Conpss alone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Thank you all for answering my questions o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
I just saw ECOWAS recruitment portal is open o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Hannahsandra:

Share the link

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIRO) (1 slot left)

FMC, Ebute Metta (1 left)

Only one slot is delaying the submission of other names.

Just one person per each needed, only interested person should mail please.. Best wishes.

Note: Letter ready in three weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Hannahsandra:

It's usually open. ๐Ÿคท. There is always one recruitment or the other they are doing. It's however not a massive recruitment as of time past
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Daheru:
For assistance with ICPC recruitment (2023recruitment.com) application check the thread below๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/7620997/icpc-recruitment-2023recruitment.com#121934941

See samples of SOME of the ones we've done for some nairalanders below.

It will be better to teach people how to register.. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2023
naijainstinct:
I thought I had replied you. Sincere apologies

Smiles, it's alright sir. I will be expecting your reply sir.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2023
President, VP & other political officers would be paid for 29days in May and not 31days. Govs too. National Assembly members would be paid for 6days in June. By June 6, The new President will dissolve 9th National Assembly and fixed a date for 10th NASS proclamation. This change is coming ....plan with the change .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Chaossima, Konne, WaziriSND, Rabz4real(m), isah2006 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.