Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295637 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
When is the best time to apply for this NDLEA cos the site is frustrating and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Success1930:

It will be better to teach people how to register.. Thanks

Exactly my thought, there is no need or justification of trying to use this forum to make money from job seekers through registration due to difficulty in applying to the portal. It should be free help or advice on how to apply.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
eddiense:
When is the best time to apply for this NDLEA cos the site is frustrating and annoying.
most times weekend ,during the week in the evening and at time,but basically if you are having issue change your device ,the phone or laptop you are using ,use someone else ,because I have been able to acess the Ndlea site anytime,is the website slow YES! ..but it is accessable the Head of ICT in NDLEA advice you change you device due to one blabla bla talk like that if you are having difficulties,my brother could not do is own on his device ,but it worked on mine .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chinoks: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=Olanrewaju010 post=122116966]Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIRO) (1 slot left)

FMC, Ebute Metta (1 left)

[b]Only one slot is delaying
.Am Interested studied biochemistry . You not replying ur mail @ olanrewaju
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
I've replied you since 3 days ago..[quote author=Chinoks post=122122152][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
most times weekend ,during the week in the evening and at time,but basically if you are having issue change your device ,the phone or laptop you are using ,use someone else ,because I have been able to acess the Ndlea site anytime,is the website slow YES! ..but it is accessable the Head of ICT in NDLEA advice you change you device due to one blabla bla talk like that if you are having difficulties,my brother could not do is own on his device ,but it worked on mine .

Thanks. You have done Noble.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
If you have anyone at Kaduna Poly, or you're an expectant, kindly get in touch with your connect.They're currently compiling names... I'm 101% sure about this information.. Best wishes..

Update on KadPoly.. They submitted some names for approval but NBTE rejected it and asked them to wait for the new administration.. The rector is still pushing because he is somewhat short of staff.

NBTE hopefuls should be prepared as well. Upon enquiry, the ES claimed embargo but the Federal level will soon issue a waiver.
Good day everyone

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Well, that's what your own connect told you.. The thing is even contradicting, NBTE has no business with new administration.. Budget is budget, new administration has nothing to do with approval..
Mubby4luv:

Update on KadPoly.. They submitted some names for approval but NBTE rejected it and asked them to wait for the new administration.. The rector is still pushing because he is somewhat short of staff.

NBTE hopefuls should be prepared as well. Upon enquiry, the ES claimed embargo but the Federal level will soon issue a waiver.
Good day everyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
But I heard NBTE has been granted waiver, finance is the only thing delaying them.
Mubby4luv:

Good day everyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Good day everyone

Which new administration are you talking about? A substantive rector is there already.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Well, that's what your own connect told you.. The thing is even contradicting, NBTE has no business with new administration.. Budget is budget, new administration has nothing to do with approval..
You are the one contradicting the info here. Check what I wrote.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hussen24:

Which new administration are you talking about? A substantive rector is there already.
Do you guys actually read to understand?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
But I heard NBTE has been granted waiver, finance is the only thing delaying them.
This then should be the update. Not what you were saying about contradiction.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please has anyone heard a thing about National Orientation Agency?

My people, this begs for answers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Yes I do. This what you posted and I quote " They submitted some names for approval but NBTE rejected it and asked them to wait for the new administration".. I then asked you what new administration are you referring to. The current rector has been acting for 9month but was confirmed last year.

As for NBTE I agreed with you because i was at bugaje's office yesterday. There issue is with the budget office which they are hoping it be sorted out soon. They already dished out To few medicals and some few others but later retrieve it when they discovered they still have pending issue. List is already on ground.

I'm not challenging you, No one is every knowing here, I'm just asking you to further explain what you stated bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hussen24:

Yes I do. This what you posted and I quote " They submitted some names for approval but NBTE rejected it and asked them to wait for the new administration".. I then asked you what new administration are you referring to. The current rector has been acting for 9month but was confirmed last year.

As for NBTE I agreed with you because i was at bugaje's office yesterday. There issue is with the budget office which they are hoping it be sorted out soon. They already dished out To few medicals and some few others but later retrieve it when they discovered they still have pending issue. List is already on ground.

I'm not challenging you, No one is every knowing here, I'm just asking you to further explain what you stated bro.

That being said.. I'm not talking about the administration of the rectorship as I'm very familiar with the new Rector. I'm talking about the new government. That was what they told them as a reason to why they should halt. and I said "The rector is still pushing because he is short of staff".

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Good day everyone
yea NBTE ES seems not to be in a hurry he might wait till june for new administration to take effect before they recruit like i said might they are only waiting for finance take note not embargo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
No wonder they is serious delay
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Boss, the contradiction is about the new administration you made mention.. The info is wrong with the inclusion of the word "new administration". There is nothing like new administration about Kadpoly replacement now, it has nothing to do with their letters.
Mubby4luv:
You are the one contradicting the info here. Check what I wrote.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mubby4luv:
check your email boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Remember we were talking about two things, Kadpoly replacement and that of NBTE..

You are contradicting that of kadpoly by saying they're waiting for new administration.

And for the NBTE, the only thing delaying them is funding.
Mubby4luv:
This then should be the update. Not what you were saying about contradiction.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Boss, the contradiction is about the new administration you made mention.. The info is wrong with the inclusion of the word "new administration". There is nothing like new administration about Kadpoly replacement now, it has nothing to do with their letters.
he was referring to the government elect of course it has something to do with it bro kadpoly is a federal institution if the minister of education of the new administration is not ready to corporate then problem go dey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Remember we were talking about two things, Kadpoly replacement and that of NBTE..

You and contradicting that of kadpoly by saying they're waiting for new administration.

And for the NBTE, the only thing delaying them is funding.

Oga Boss we all are saying the same thing so far.. But I'm sure if we all go through it again.. The information is clear now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
MunirML:
he was referring to the government elect of course it has something to do with it bro kadpoly is a federal institution if the minister of education of the new administration is not ready to corporate then problem go dey
where one failed to elaborate (myself), another will.
The beauty of the forum, Well said Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIRO) (1 slot left)

FMC, Ebute Metta (1 left)

Only one slot is delaying the submission of other names.

Just one person per each needed, only interested person should mail please.. Best wishes.

Note: Letter ready in three weeks time.
I sent you a mail. You are yet to respond

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Guys please anyone with info on Polac Staff recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abel20(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Guys after Recieving APL . Doesn't it take more time for documentations or what is the next Thing after receiving APL ...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

They have released APL in the month of February..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Awardd:

They have released APL in the month of February..

Wow, really?

If I got you right, they have given APLs to people, abi?

Kindly check your DM, bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hannahsandra:
https://ecowas.int/careers/

The vacancies published are not meant for Nigerians

The Ecowas office in Nigeria based in Abuja have already recruited:

4 research officers
1 legal aid practitioner
Some interpreters and drivers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hameemat: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good evening house, please I have been following this thread years back and I notice that without connect or money, you can't get government job... For us without neither connect nor money, I am begging even if is C or D agency, kindly help me. May Allah bless you all. Ramadan Kareem. I have B.sc in biochemistry, 2nd class lower. Thanks
Email: shofoluweaminat@yahoo.com
Gmail: shopholuweaminat@gmail.com
Phone number: 07065359397, 07010064758

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: francis53, Bswali93, Muhammadbiee(m), Jalo60(m), RealAbba, Gensanusi(m), Oyo001, Daklo, Apalara1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.