Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250621 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shazz1:
Good evening beautiful people,
Please i want to know if its advisable to laminate original results e.g B.Sc original result?

No it's not.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shazz1:
Good evening beautiful people,
Please i want to know if its advisable to laminate original results e.g B.Sc original result?
pls dont
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Adequate preparation is key! You might not get a job paying heaven and earth but you can start with something! carve a niche for yourself, develop your skills, build on experiences and then bigger opportunities would knock in a short while. All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
More...

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
More....the journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
While waiting for the connections grin

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Goovo:
pls dont
Why,you can Laminate your B.Sc and NYSC no crime in that....I laminated mine for years and I have been using it like that no harm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Ikjosh04:

No it's not.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Bconsortium:

Why,you can Laminate your B.Sc and NYSC no crime in that....I laminated mine for years and I have been using it like that no harm.

Ok, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Good morning my people, please what is the new take home of level 8 (1 star) and level 9 (2stars) officers in customs after the minimum wage implementation. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Change your state of origin to northern state.. You get jobs.. Especially northwest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Rilway property housing corporation, anybody aware of this agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Modikko:
Must I have sample APL letter before you believe? I dont give false information on this platform on based in what I have seen. In this case it is my cousin that got the job.
pls what is the take home salary of level 9 at NEMA. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrbasHH: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Honestly I dont know but NEMA’s salary in general is not attractive.
Mukzahra:
pls what is the take home salary of level 9 at NEMA. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Modikko:
kk....thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leadborn: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Modikko:
Bro I pray you respond to me this time. I no know wetin I kuku do you, naso you dey ignore me everytime I mentioned you. Lol. �

Please what's the entry level salary of Corporate Affairs Commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls I need anyone that can help out,I have an interview tomorrow, can't make up with the one I have last week because of transport,Pls help out.need any amount to the interview.God bless u all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by idalla4sur(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Naijacommando22:

Not yet
pls any information on pef pls notify me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you know anybody that can help you, please shoot your shot as FAAN and NAMA are doing something codedly.

Please, I'm looking for assistance too. Don't come and ask me to help you when i basically need same help.

Once i hear legit news, i will share maybe my destiny helper is on this platform too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
MrbasHH:
Please bosses in the house, how I get to this address from Oshodi..... 3/4 Adewunmi Industrial Estate | Kudirat Abiola Way | Oregun | Ikeja | Lagos
take a bus to ikeja along, cross the rail track and walk downward then ask for where to get oregun keke napep but as there is no keke Now just after crossing the rail track u should see korope or a danfo going to oregun. Or u can ask when u get to ikeja along.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please what's the salary of Nigeria institute of animal science entry level thnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skooldeto(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
pls any body to help me, am in need of job, after service no where to go, even my girl friend not interest in me again. I'm currently in ondo state, ore precisely

my number 08135736125
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls need anyone that can help me for tranport fare for my interview tomorrow, Thanks God bless u all.3128841632 first bank.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tobigab12:
Pls need anyone that can help me for tranport fare for my interview tomorrow, Thanks God bless u all.3128841632 first bank.

What's the location for interview?
I can arrange uber for you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegitDiva:

What's the location for interview? I can arrange uber for you
Lmao
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegitDiva:

am coming from osogbo to Ikeja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please you have any idea how much NCC pays and upfront? Thank you
Modikko:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegitDiva:

shocked Better option
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
pearlberry:
If you know anybody that can help you, please shoot your shot as FAAN and NAMA are doing something codedly.

Please, I'm looking for assistance too. Don't come and ask me to help you when i basically need same help.

Once i hear legit news, i will share maybe my destiny helper is on this platform too.

Thank you for the info

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegitDiva:

still waiting to hear from you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocheme29(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Learnt FRSC replacement is on. How true pls. Can someone confirm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: POLS, Nyanyafk, Biokana(m), AdorableJosh(m), ToyoFlo(f), Hawie23luv, Tony07067, asi2013, Ziggyzigzag, Omana and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.