Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300762 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 1:58pm On May 01, 2023
Success1930:

Please where are you referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:59pm On May 01, 2023
Awardd:
@Hussen24 @Raheeqilmaktoom @achorladey @success1930 @Bj01
Any update about NITT Zaria
Please kindly share

I do not really have idea regarding their recruitment process. But, I am super sure that many agencies will issue appointment letters this month..Stay connected..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 2:00pm On May 01, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls can u categorize these connections. Who & who make up 7G, 6G, 5G, 4G, etc. So that one cannot be drowning in big ocean, thinking that he is swimming.

Please which agency is he referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 2:02pm On May 01, 2023
Please any news for NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 2:13pm On May 01, 2023
Hussen24:
Please all those that keep PM me. I don't have connection to give you job. The little one coming in ( mostly medical related) are not even enough to give my family members and friends. The country hard oo. I still have a brother at home with no job.

Just ask your question here, If I have the answer I will reply you.

Thank you.
Please can someone still get FAAN before inauguration of new government, because my connect said the minister said he should wai that he will get back to him and I'm worried because time is ticking.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2023
Hussen24:
Please all those that keep PM me. I don't have connection to give you job. The little one coming in ( mostly medical related) are not even enough to give my family members and friends. The country hard oo. I still have a brother at home with no job.

Just ask your question here, If I have the answer I will reply you.

Thank you.

How can the son of an ordinary man get an fg job in this country sire!!

The fact that we don't have any 1G not to talk of 7G+ connect
Does that mean we can't get a job at high places

Is it even possible for a common man son to met a 7G+ connect on the internet

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 3:38pm On May 01, 2023
Lisaint:

Yes you can. Use platforms like Linkedin and be professional in your approach. Most of these highly placed individuals respond to messages depending on how you approach them. If you approach them with requests that's oozing desperation, they will not respond. Most importantly pray before trying to connect to someone. If the person you are trying to connect to is in the field that God has directed you to go, you will find favor. Remember God is the 100G connect you need. God bless.

33 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
Hi guys! Pls, I want to make an inquiry for a friend. In a situation whereby someone gets into an agency and didn't meet requirements (performance wise) after one or two years of working with them, is it possible that the agency will sack such person?

Secondly, any news concerning FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 4:23pm On May 01, 2023
Very possible.
I met one SSA to one of the governors of NE

Lisaint:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 4:25pm On May 01, 2023
Yessss!!! This LinkedIn is your 99G both home n away 😄

Esmos597:

Yes you can. Use platforms like Linkedin and be professional in your approach. Most of these highly placed individuals respond to messages depending on how you approach them. If you approach them with requests that's oozing desperation, they will not respond. Most importantly pray before trying to connect to someone. If the person you are trying to connect to is in the field that God has directed you to go, you will find favor. Remember God is the 100G connect you need. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 4:28pm On May 01, 2023
dammy238:
Good morning everyone.
Please which federal agency pays and retains Corp member?
None....u only get federal jobs by Gods grace or through your connections

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 4:33pm On May 01, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please any updates about new salary structure of #NDLEA

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaythentic(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2023
Hussen24:

Which one is PTI again ?
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 4:36pm On May 01, 2023
Awardd:
@Hussen24 @Raheeqilmaktoom @achorladey @success1930 @Bj01
Any update about NITT Zaria
Please kindly share

My focus no dey that direction.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 4:42pm On May 01, 2023
Esmos597:

I tried this for NCS 4 to 5 years ago but I had doubts despite the fact the communication was steady. I backed off having the fear of being scammed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 4:49pm On May 01, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls can u categorize these connections. Who & who make up 7G, 6G, 5G, 4G, etc. So that one cannot be drowning in big ocean, thinking that he is swimming.

I think the who and who are based on how juicy the ministry, department or agencies really is.

No be everyone get the mentality to lobby through these various Gs, ordinary GPRS or Edge they do am sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 5:45pm On May 01, 2023
Good day house,
Please how good Is NCAA in terms of salary and allowances?

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:02pm On May 01, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
Biokana:
Good evening everyone!
Please I need your candid advice/input and please be blunt.
I am a Chartered Accountant pushing to get into one of the federal MDAs, however I'm optimistic about Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA). Which of these two agencies would be better for me in terms of career progression considering my profession?
Thanks.
Please this NPHCDA recruitment is it a contract or permanent and pensionable one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 6:14pm On May 01, 2023
Thank you very much
Success1930:

Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is a good agency... The salary is OK... They get different allowances and 13th month salary every December... I did Industrial attachment there...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 6:36pm On May 01, 2023
Please I need your kind advice, the best place to work between NPA and NNPC. It is urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2023
Is a permanent job for medical personnel.
As for PFMOs I don't know whether is permanent or contract
Moh99:

Please this NPHCDA recruitment is it a contract or permanent and pensionable one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
edublack:
Please I need your kind advice, the best place to work between NPA and NNPC. It is urgent.
NNPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fortas: 7:02pm On May 01, 2023
edublack:

NNPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 7:09pm On May 01, 2023
id4sho:

NNPC
Thanks for your kind response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 7:10pm On May 01, 2023
Fortas:

NNPC
Thanks 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
id4sho:

NNPC
How about NPA and NERC, which pays better?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2023
Agentp47:
Please any news for NDIC?
People don resume sef

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2023
IPPIS padding: OAGF suspends staff

The Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) has suspended a staff allegedly involved in the padding of the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS).

The Director, of Press and Public Relations, Mr. Bawa Mokwa, disclosed in a statement in Abuja, yesterday, that the OAGF, has also launched an investigation into the matter.

According to him, there was no immediate evidence of infractions before the office, yet thorough investigations have been launched to unearth the facts around the allegations.

Mr. Mokwa said that necessary steps were being taken to strengthen the co tells around the IPPIS.

The statement read in.part, “The OAGF is in receipt of enquiries over alleged “salary padding” on the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS) involving some unspecified Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDA).

“This is to inform the general public that there is no evidence of “salary padding” before the OAGF at this time; however, the office is aware of a reported breach of the IPPIS third-party payment protocol at an Institute outside Abuja.

“The incident has since been reported to and is being investigated by relevant anti-corruption, security and regulatory agencies.

“In the meantime, a staff suspected to be connected with the breach has been suspended to allow for a thorough investigation.

“All necessary steps are being taken to strengthen the controls around the IPPIS payment platform and an independent forensic audit of the entire payroll system is underway to ascertain if the reported breach is isolated or widespread.”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2023
Okay!
Thank you so much
Hussen24:

Go for NIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by guvnorade: 9:24pm On May 01, 2023
Update on TETFUND, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:28pm On May 01, 2023
Biokana:
Is a permanent job for medical personnel.
As for PFMOs I don't know whether is permanent or contract
Thanks. What's the meaning of PFMOs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oluxmondd2, nuradeen011(m), Haleefah, Mohisah, Sobirin, Mukzahra and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.