Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246307 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 1:49pm On May 02, 2023
carsprayer:

He might not be sacked .. it's your HOD that will sign for your confirmation. You have to be respectful even if your performance is poor. In civil service, you must learn to respect people even if u don't know the job or else, you will find your self outside.

Never disregard your hod, supervisor or superior.

Thank u

Thank you for replying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:50pm On May 02, 2023
shiningstar2023:

What of NERC?

It is also very good... They pay them very well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
shiningstar2023:

What of NERC?
When will nerc conclude their recruitment pls, have any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tolulopo: 4:15pm On May 02, 2023
AdamZaria97:
Does anyone have any news regarding NIA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
CANTICLES:

Which ministry u dey?

Labour (NDE)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 4:28pm On May 02, 2023
How far with the training? And where are you posted?
TigerHead001:
Quick one. Salary scale for CBN, is it harmonise with all Cbn across the nation or HQ scale differs from Lagos, Yola etc ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chidiogo123(f): 4:29pm On May 02, 2023
DearAminu:
Yessss!!! This LinkedIn is your 99G both home n away πŸ˜„

chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for the 840 g5 touchscreen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WaziriSND: 5:13pm On May 02, 2023
Please my nairaland family.. Yes it true that government jobs are complex to get, and also some people have also gotten government jobs. I need jobs pls..
I have
ND, Industrial Safety & Environment Technology
B.sc Environmental Science
M.sc Environmental Pollution & Control.
I also have international certifications on Health & safety...
Abeg man has be jobless. Nothing to show after all this Qualifications. If now Nimasa, NPA, I day available.
Pls I don't have money to buy slot oh..
My elders
Tammy anybody
Nwanyiogwashi
Thank you for legit updates & support you guys has made this platform lively..
My mail is omarmudi01@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2023
smiley

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 02, 2023
wink Replacement ongoing...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opessi: 8:07pm On May 02, 2023
We have not seen anybody on this group to affirmatively Confirm or show proof that Appointment letter has been disturbed to NRC applicant. If you have collected your appointment letter, Kindly do us good by post it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 8:17pm On May 02, 2023
Good evening everybody.. please i want to ask.. if someone did not apply for icpc and gets a letter from a minister will the person be taken.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tyinfinity: 8:22pm On May 02, 2023
Hannahsandra:
Good evening everybody.. please i want to ask.. if someone did not apply for icpc and gets a letter from a minister will the person be taken.
absolutely YES .online registrations are scam .most times they don't use it

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 8:28pm On May 02, 2023
My mind been fly before oo...thank you so much sir/ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
WaziriSND:
Please my nairaland family.. Yes it true that government jobs are complex to get, and also some people have also gotten government jobs. I need jobs pls..
I have
ND, Industrial Safety & Environment Technology
B.sc Environmental Science
M.sc Environmental Pollution & Control.
I also have international certifications on Health & safety...
Abeg man has be jobless. Nothing to show after all this Qualifications. If now Nimasa, NPA, I day available.
Pls I don't have money to buy slot oh..
My elders
Tammy anybody
Nwanyiogwashi
Thank you for legit updates & support you guys has made this platform lively..
My mail is omarmudi01@gmail.com

You no get money you dey find NPA and NIMASA, you dey even they select

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2023
πŸ˜‚ nothing wey God no fit do
Gensanusi:

You know get money you dey find NPA and NIMASA, you dey even they select

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:52pm On May 02, 2023
Gensanusi:

You know get money you dey find NPA and NIMASA, you dey even they select

Lols ..no mind m..

He no serious

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2023
Yes, it is very possible. It depends of whom you know and where you're coming from. It is not every staffs of NIMASA and NPA that bought their job.

Gensanusi:

You no get money you dey find NPA and NIMASA, you dey even they select

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 9:39pm On May 02, 2023
freddybonz:

I honestly don’t
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:57pm On May 02, 2023
mmt1:

Plss bro wat about nnpc update and hyppadec
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmt1: 10:33pm On May 02, 2023
Realinfo2021:
@mmt1 push your nnpc woo sth is cooking

Tnx πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ alot bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:26am On May 03, 2023
SlaveofGod:
Yes, it is very possible. It depends of whom you know and where you're coming from. It is not every staffs of NIMASA and NPA that bought their job.

Is either you know someone or you have the money, I know what I am saying, I am in same ministry with NIMASA

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Push for NBTE
Boss pls help out for am interested in NBTE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is either you know someone or you have the money, I know what I am saying, I am in same ministry with NIMASA
How much does Nimasa slot go for on an average?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Through connect only
pls can you share your email address? i will like to reach you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 7:12am On May 03, 2023
TigerHead001:
Thank you. Same with the allowances and all?
Yes everything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 8:36am On May 03, 2023
Good morning Naira mates

Please it's urgent
which one is better between #ICPC ,and #NDLEA

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2023
Recruitment: NDLEA announces online test for superintendent cadre applicants

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, wishes to inform all qualified applicants who successfully submitted their applications in the superintendent cadre (Professional and General Duties) for its 2023 recruitment exercise, that access to their assessment platform will be open from 10:00am on Monday 8th May till 23:59pm on Wednesday 10th May 2023.

The assessment exercise is the first in the series of screening tests to be conducted for qualified candidates, who will be contacted, through their submitted email accounts with details on how to undergo the online assessment test. All qualified applicants who met the advertised qualifications and requirements are advised to check their email inbox or spam folder starting from today Wednesday 3rd May 2023 for their notification and instructions on how to participate in the online assessment test.

All qualified applicants are expected to sit for the online test between the period indicated above. Further instructions on how to participate in the aptitude assessment exercise will be provided on the test platform and during a special edition of the NDLEA Twitter Space which will hold on Friday 5th May between 3pm and 5pm on the Agencys Twitter handle and streamed live on our Facebook, YouTube and Instagram accounts.

It is IMPORTANT that all contacted applicants complete the assessment test within the allotted time and submit same after carefully going through the instructions on the candidates dashboard.

For further enquiries, please visit our website www.ndlea.gov.ng or our social media handles: @NDLEA01 on Facebook and @ndlea_nigeria on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Wednesday 3rd May 2023

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absani2018: 10:11am On May 03, 2023
NDLEA released an update

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 11:09am On May 03, 2023
Boss Modikko is viewing..Another helpful soul that left this thread.Please come back and help in anyway possible, 5 years after graduation still no good job.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 12:04pm On May 03, 2023
has anyone received an email? from ndlea ??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 12:50pm On May 03, 2023
freddybonz:

that place is too silent, something is going on underground let's verify

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingClown(m), Hussen240, Moh99, Starstar, Lenaaa, Usangchris, KpagoGIN(m), Joeadah, Users2000 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.