Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,098 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248472 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 7:56am On May 05, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olivertwist1985: 8:07am On May 05, 2023
Invitation email received.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:22am On May 05, 2023
Mchearan:

Not transferred to Presidency. But yes salary has increased tremendously

Really? Okay thanks but is it up to that of EFCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABAGA1(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:

Drop ur email
victormakwile@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2023
How much is the expected amount and when will they start receiving the new scale?

bitchesdredd:

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 9:22am On May 05, 2023
Olivertwist1985:
Invitation email received.
You mean yours came in this morning?
You must be Wednesday batch
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
donbee:
How much is the expected amount and when will they start receiving the new scale?

No idea. He refused saying it when I asked

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 9:28am On May 05, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Really? Okay thanks but is it up to that of EFCC?
No. Not up to.. Not close self. I'm very certain their salary is the same with COMPASS before. Entry Level is around 124k to 130k, With the increment, their salary is just above 200k. (not yet implemented) Entry level for EFCC is above 400k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaquebelle: 9:49am On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:

Drop ur email

patc:
Please can someone help me with the the NDLEA past questions and answers
omachris98@gmail.com
Thank you

Please I would appreciate the past questions also. 🙏🏾
testimony24hrs@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:54am On May 05, 2023
blaquebelle:

Please I would appreciate the past questions also. 🙏🏾 testimony24hrs@gmail.com
Go to the page before this one, someone left a link for the past questions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:59am On May 05, 2023
bitchesdredd:
Please someone wants to know...if after getting an offer from NDLEA and maybe in camp for training and then later on receives an offer from NIMASSA or NPA, can the person leave NDLEA for the latter without any problem?

Please I need an answer to this. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:59am On May 05, 2023
Mchearan:

No. Not up to.. Not close self. I'm very certain their salary is the same with COMPASS before. Entry Level is around 124k to 130k, With the increment, their salary is just above 200k. (not yet implemented) Entry level for EFCC is above 400k

Okay.thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovawise394(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:

Drop ur email

pls i would like to have it too pls

ajayipaul394@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaquebelle: 10:36am On May 05, 2023
Mohisah:

I appreciate you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2023
Ovawise394:

pls i would like to have it too pls

ajayipaul394@gmail.com

Mohisah:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adelekethefirst(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

Mail me let us chat

Check your mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 12:21pm On May 05, 2023
Adelekethefirst:

Check your mail boss

I replied already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 1:46pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 1:59pm On May 05, 2023
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea how much these agencies under aviation like NAMA, NIMET and NCAA pay ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2023
If u are engineer go for NAMA or NCAA 270k to 350k per month. Oga anything happening there

Franklin1011:
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea how much these agencies under aviation like NAMA, NIMET and NCAA pay ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
Good afternoon everyone

#NDLEA New salary structure if implement like how much expected the graduate and mid-level office will receive

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 2:20pm On May 05, 2023
balher:
If u are engineer go for NAMA or NCAA 270k to 350k per month. Oga anything happening there

I hear something is potentially in the pipeline, what about for non engineering disciplines ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2023
engineers have some special allowance, a difference of 70k between the engineer and non enginee staff, additionally engineers are entitled to overseas training due to this they earn extra allowance paid in $

Franklin1011:
I hear something is potentially in the pipeline, what about for non engineering disciplines ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
Engineer05:
ITF...

Any info on ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doctorbrain: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:

Drop ur email
Please I need it too oh
fridayalfa12@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Gabby2112:

Any info on ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:02pm On May 05, 2023
Engineer05:
ITF...
please what is happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:56pm On May 05, 2023
please what happened to the 2023recrutiment.com

which agency is it? it's been almost a month we applied and haven't heard anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2023
carsprayer:
please what happened to the 2023recrutiment.com

which agency is it? it's been almost a month we applied and haven't heard anything.

It's a brother to EFCC ie ICPC. I think mails will be sent when they are ready. The recruitment exercise is an open one but I doubt its credibility when picking successful candidates because somehow the process will be hijacked by our highly and powerful politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olivertwist1985: 6:03pm On May 05, 2023
[Quote author=Mchearan post=122941519]
You mean yours came in this morning?
You must be Wednesday batch[/quote] Yesterday (Thursday)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
tungushebe:
Good afternoon everyone

#NDLEA New salary structure if implement like how much expected the graduate and mid-level office will receive

Thank you
This

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:

Your email
cymanu2001@gmail.com
thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.