Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248827 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:30pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24,do u know if any one have collect the APL for TCN this may..or any news from your side
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Hussen24,do u know if any one have collect the APL for TCN this may..or any news from your side

My guy is yet to collect, hopefully more APL will be shared this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Boxonyl: 6:33pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Mailed you. You will get 1 for civil service.

I am very much interested in the Civil Service as well. Please check your email, or reach me on kenphil550@yahoo.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

Asalam Alaikum Mai Gidaa, please do you have idea when that FCSC APL will be issued, jazakallahu khair Sir.

No Sir But it will very soon because the source was given the slot recently.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 6:35pm On May 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
It’s just a form that was sent to them to fill in their details. Primary, secondary, nysc etc
Ok Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Thanks, my regards Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:38pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

okay,but I think another exam will be conducted..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimjl: 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen let us talk please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:14pm On May 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
All I’m going to say about that place is how strong your connect is. Since last year people have been secretly getting letters from FIRS. Even this year some people have collected theirs. I got this info from my bro and cousin who are both unit heads. What I don’t know is if there will be general recruitment but I advise you keep putting pressure on your connect.
pls I want to get something straight, those that have been collecting letters, they just resume without induction or training??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:23pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Aslm I have mailed you sir you are yet to respond please can we talk my email gurinkhalid@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
factonly0000:
CBN.....
If you know you did interview, check your email now.

Interview within which period please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2023
@hussen24
I am interested in the NDLEA diploma
SLOT
08034848387 WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 7:30pm On May 06, 2023
Good evening everyone Naira mates

Please #NDLEA new salary structure if implement like how much expected to graduate received.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Drop your phone number pls

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
MrSuama:

If you agree on any slot, payment is made to the escrow and when you do documentation/IPPIS capturing, the escrow releases funds to the slot merchant.
Case closed.
Note: Una go sort the escrow for him services ooo. After all, it's better to insure your had earned money with say 5k_10k than for hundreds of thousands naira to enter voicemail.

No problem for me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 7:38pm On May 06, 2023
factonly0000:
CBN.....
If you know you did interview, check your email now.
Please have they started sending out mails?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wonderlaco(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Esmos597 post=122972813]

Interview within which period please?[/quote

April 27th and 28th

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 06, 2023
Abdull01:

Please have they started sending out mails?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wonderlaco(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doctorbrain: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Hussen24 post=122971667]

Check your mail let discuss
Mine is fridayalfa12@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
Esmos597:

Interview within which period please?

last month April 27th and 28th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:
sir, please I need diploma for NDLEA. I have sent you mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:
Alright
I await your mail. u can quote me on dead thread with ur mail or active line
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 8:05pm On May 06, 2023
You get the point. that’s why you haven’t been Hearing much about recruitment there anymore but I can assure you people have been getting in. You just don’t know how or when.

Mukzahra:
pls I want to get something straight, those that have been collecting letters, they just resume without induction or training??

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:12pm On May 06, 2023
MrSuama:

The only way out is a neutral "Escrow" service provider.

This is very okay by me. I can even go for all the BSc/HND slots you have at your possession. If Hussen24 is cool and the slots still available, kindly reply the email that ends with ....kode1@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 8:34pm On May 06, 2023
factonly0000:

Yes

What kind of mail? Grading form or offer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wonderlaco(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2023
asshuaiby:

This is very okay by me. I can even go for all the BSc/HND slots you have at your possession. If Hussen24 is cool and the slots still available, kindly reply the email that ends with ....kode1@gmail.com. Thanks.

Why are you greedy?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:09pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

In case you decide to go the written agreement route please put there that the person is owing you money and promise to pay so so date, nothing like job or slot make Dem no put you for icpc or efcc walaha.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:34pm On May 06, 2023
Hussen24:

08022584016 this is my digit Hajj Hussein, a taimaka min with Ndlea slot Bsc, i will be fine with all your terms and conditions insha Allah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2023
Something is about to happen at national productivity center. Press your connect if you have one. Their salary is Sh!t tho

Apls out on Thursday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RANGO23(m), michytluv, orgnite(m), Almantra, Swagsultan1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.