Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248554 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:03pm On May 08, 2023
jessylaurel:

So that means the 10am-11:59 written on the mail is just for fancy. embarassed

Na you no understand simple information.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AKEEMBOY: 5:28pm On May 08, 2023
Goodleader:
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE OFFICER GRADING STRUCTURE IN FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIGERIA(FMBN). I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE THE FIGURES OF THE PAY TOO

Did you find out anything.. Please tell me about their salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zurrielle: 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
AKEEMBOY:

Did you find out anything.. Please tell me about their salary

Please someone should help o.. what's happening there o?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
I beg o, this NDLEA assessment site no gree open o
Any one with any idea on the way out?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:
Thanks
It is working fine for now... Kindly check, people are already writing the test.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2023
PrinceFola:
It is working fine for now... Kindly check, people are already writing the test.
Thank you for your response but I still experience the same connectivity issue.
I've had to switch from different network providers but still the same result
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 6:53pm On May 08, 2023
Recruitment: NDLEA extends assessment test period by six hours

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, says it will extend the time allotted to superintendent cadre applicants to undergo ongoing online assessment test from 11:59pm today Monday 8th May to 6am on Tuesday 9th May to enable candidates grouped in Batch 1 enough time to go through the process.
The same opportunity will be extended to those in Batches 2 and 3 scheduled to undergo their own online assessment test between Tuesday 9th May and Wednesday 10th May respectively. This means that those billed to have their test from 10am on Tuesday will have their stoppage time extended from 11:59pm same day to 6am on Wednesday while those grouped to write on Wednesday will have their time extended till 6am on Thursday 11th May.
Candidates are also advised to enter their application ID on their assessment dashboard to login to the test platform as NDLEA-SUPT-2023-12345678910 and not as NDLEA/SUPT/2023/12345678910. They should also note that their email address CANNOT work as their application ID.
Once again, we wish all applicants best of luck

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Monday 8th May 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 08, 2023
Gensanusi:
NDLEA assessment test is 20 question for 15min.
Good luck

20 total questions or 20 per subject?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Thank you for your response but I still experience the same connectivity issue.
I've had to switch from different network providers but still the same result
Keep trying my brother... It will surely go cos their network is stable for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jessylaurel(f): 7:21pm On May 08, 2023
asshuaiby:

Na you no understand simple information.

Don't be useless and stupid. If you can't answer a simple question keep mute. Take your frustrations elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:25pm On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:

I'll update you tomorrow. It can be any moment

Greetings...
Please What's the update on DSS?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:
Thanks
Test now submitted successfully
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2023
SixKeys:

20 total questions or 20 per subject?
20 total questions.
It is not per subject
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 7:49pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:

after submitting where you able to acess the site again?if yes does it show you that you have already taken the test ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2023
Valme1010:
after submitting where you able to acess the site again?if yes does it show you that you have already taken the test ?
Yes, I was able to reach my dashboard again
There, it was written "test already taken"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:29pm On May 08, 2023
Anybody can proceed to SEC if u have legit connect. Last 2-3 months my neighbor was promoted to full fledged Director & I can confirm smth will happen before swearing-in or a week or 2 after. You may update us more if you have info concerning there.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2023
bitchesdredd:

You've been counting? shocked
Well, I'll keep asking till I get the info I want
Check ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 8:58pm On May 08, 2023
Please, someone should help me with the salary of the
National Environmental Safety Council

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2023
Ehrmm ….it seems I know this neighbor. Do you stay in Apo?

Mohisah:
Anybody can proceed to SEC if u have legit connect. Last 2-3 months my neighbor was promoted to full fledged Director & I can confirm smth will happen before swearing-in or a week or 2 after. You may update us more if you have info concerning there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simpleshafee(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2023
Please, does anyone knows how much police trust fund pay entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2023
[I don't know but heard is a nice place infact heard president daughter got job in that place last year,don't know how true its.

quote author=Simpleshafee post=123016712]Please, does anyone knows how much police trust fund pay entry level?[/quote] pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2023
Ibrochaka:
@AfricanLion22, this is me

Good evening sir. Trust your day was good? Please, I have sent you email as directed, I await your response πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2023
Ibrochaka:

Good evening sir. Trust your day was good? Please, I have sent you email as directed, I await your response πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibejulekki2: 10:35pm On May 08, 2023
Nuprc .. what's on ground guys

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Congratulations bro. May grace find you and may you be among the few chosen.

Are the questions related to the past question circulating. Are the PQ repeated?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emuobo007: 10:59pm On May 08, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
asshuaiby:
Recruitment: NDLEA extends assessment test period by six hours

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, says it will extend the time allotted to superintendent cadre applicants to undergo ongoing online assessment test from 11:59pm today Monday 8th May to 6am on Tuesday 9th May to enable candidates grouped in Batch 1 enough time to go through the process.
The same opportunity will be extended to those in Batches 2 and 3 scheduled to undergo their own online assessment test between Tuesday 9th May and Wednesday 10th May respectively. This means that those billed to have their test from 10am on Tuesday will have their stoppage time extended from 11:59pm same day to 6am on Wednesday while those grouped to write on Wednesday will have their time extended till 6am on Thursday 11th May.
Candidates are also advised to enter their application ID on their assessment dashboard to login to the test platform as NDLEA-SUPT-2023-12345678910 and not as NDLEA/SUPT/2023/12345678910. They should also note that their email address CANNOT work as their application ID.
Once again, we wish all applicants best of luck
HOW TRUE IS THIS

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Monday 8th May 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 11:02pm On May 08, 2023
emuobo007:
[color=#006600][/color]
very true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emuobo007: 11:02pm On May 08, 2023
PrinceFola:
I STILL CANT ACCESS THE PAGE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:09pm On May 08, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I know someone that resumes around February
He died last month.(sad)

BelloπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:09pm On May 08, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I know someone that resumes around February
He died last month.(sad)

Bello SadeeqπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emuobo007: 11:24pm On May 08, 2023
WHO CAN ACCESS NDLEA SITE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 11:49pm On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:

.i replied you Ma

Please let me know when you have slots in the future.

Thank you

Check my number below
Jazakumullahu Khair Aameen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ziggyzigzag and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.