Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331638 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
People are resuming. It depends on the strength of your connect
Nick00:
Any news on nuprc pls!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wetin make we prepare for with respect to the ICPC test o. Math go dey?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
A connect who requested for my CV 2wks ago just called asking me to send details of my next of kin? What does that mean? Are there organisations that require next of kin before dishing out apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idoko619(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
oluwaT1st:
Check your mail

Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prazo1: 5:05am On Jun 12, 2023
oluwaT1st:
Drop ur WhatsApp no or email address, i will send some past questions and answers to you

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Nadingo:
A connect who requested for my CV 2wks ago just called asking me to send details of my next of kin? What does that mean? Are there organisations that require next of kin before dishing out apl?
Give him or her, let it not be used as a way out... Even if he/she ask of ur grandparents, pls give him/her, this year u must to get that job. 😊

32 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Mohisah:

Give him or her, let it not be used as a way out... Even if he/she ask of ur grandparents, pls give him/her, this year u must to get that job. 😊
Lol Thanks man. I've already given him. I'm just curious to know which organisations in Nigeria would require that considering the fact that I'm aiming for an experienced hire position.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Check your mail

Prazo1:

Please share with me too
Adexdave1@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Nadingo:
Lol Thanks man. I've already given him. I'm just curious to know which organisations in Nigeria would require that considering the fact that I'm aiming for an experienced hire position.
I believe it maybe a replacement slot. U will gv him kola fr di slot, right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Mohisah:
I believe it maybe a replacement slot. U will gv him kola fr di slot, right?
No not at all. He's like a father to me.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=123723770][/quote]Pls, i applied for an academic position at Federal poly, delta state. Can u pls help me. I need your contact sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Good morning, ma. I acknowledge your assistance and input to this platform. May God bless you more abundantly. I applied for an academic position at the federal polytechnic, delta state which i'm qualified for. I only have God and you to depend on. I had sent you a DM. Kindly reply with a means of contacting you directly and what is required of me. Thanks so much ma. May you witness divine help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Ademoore07:
Good morning, ma. I acknowledge your assistance and input to this platform. May God bless you more abundantly. I applied for an academic position at the federal polytechnic, delta state which i'm qualified for. I only have God and you to depend on. I had sent you a DM. Kindly reply with a means of contacting you directly and what is required of me. Thanks so much ma. May you witness divine help.
You only have GOD to depend on. Never depend on anyone. Only pray to God to assist you through someone. Goodluck 👍

30 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Mubby4luv:
You only have GOD to depend on. Never depend on anyone. Only pray to God to assist you through someone. Goodluck 👍
But he said God first now

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Iyajelili:

He should make only God his dependable priority and not God and someone else.

He shouldn't add another alongside God.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Iyajelili:

This ⬇️
bitchesdredd:

He should make only God his dependable priority and not God and someone else.

He shouldn't add another alongside God.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Congratulations in advance... May we be next to be blessed after you... Ameen Ya Rabb

Nadingo:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
DearAminu:
Congratulations in advance... May we be next to be blessed after you... Ameen Ya Rabb

Ameen Ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hussen24:
If you arr promised civil defense Bsc start pushing again, they will do the replacement together with the junior officers

Oga Hussen any info with regards to FAAN. Are they going call.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confi100: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello all,,pls I need your your assistance or advice on how to recover my money 1.5m that I paid for a slot to an officer for immigration job,is past 2yrs now and I have gotten nothing but empty promises,
Pls redirect me if there's a thread for it,,@husseni and others that has been a tremendous help to this thread pls o come to my aid,,what's the effective way I can take to get my money back
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
opylog:

Wetin make we prepare for with respect to the ICPC test o. Math go dey?
Prepare your 5g connect again & again after that bcuz applicants without application will make the 1st and only batch.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confi100:
Hello all,,pls I need your your assistance or advice on how to recover my money 1.5m that I paid for a slot to an officer for immigration job,is past 2yrs now and I have gotten nothing but empty promises,
Pls redirect me if there's a thread for it,,@husseni and others that has been a tremendous help to this thread pls o come to my aid,,what's the effective way I can take to get my money back
Go seize his wife and children please!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Xtruzz:

Prepare your 5g connect again & again after that bcuz applicants without application will make the 1st and only batch.

No more exam afterwards?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confi100:

Hmm sorry for this...
I need to ask some questions.
Was all transactions on bank transfer?
Did you have any voice recording confirming that he agreed in the job buying,and stating the said amount involved?

If you did the above, you case can be fought and you money refunded.
Been in this shit some years back it took me real courage to get my money back,and yes I did at last.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello House,

My Connect Told me To be Expecting Text Message from NDLEA since Friday. Uptil now the text didn't show.

Please any Advice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Auwalboy:
Hello House,

My Connect Told me To be Expecting Text Message from NDLEA since Friday. Uptil now the text didn't show.

Please any Advice
check ur plug's fuse.....e fit Don burn......change the fuse den replug again....I'm sure e go turn up

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
harmony940:

Hmm sorry for this...
I need to ask some questions.
Was all transactions on bank transfer?
Did you have any voice recording confirming that he agreed in the job buying,and stating the said amount involved?

If you did the above, you case can be fought and you money refunded.
Been in this shit some years back it took me real courage to get my money back,and yes I did at last.

.Are you sure the person is in Immigration.I know how an Immigration Officer that can Handle him at no cost.Message me on xtianfemi@gmail.com.But tell me full details oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mailbab: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Has the new NERC intakes resumed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
President Tinubu Has Signed 3 Major Bills Into Law:

-Uniform Retirement Age For Judicial Officers

-The 2023 Electricity Act

-Students Loan Bill

Hitting The Ground Running In Just 14days As President !

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Success1930:
President Tinubu Has Signed 3 Major Bills Into Law:

-Uniform Retirement Age For Judicial Officers

-The 2023 Electricity Act

-Students Loan Bill

Hitting The Ground Running In Just 14days As President !

Commendable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ricardokaka7, abokijabo(m), aisha92, Users2000, Teesad1(m), Ayuwo, ObaAdeleke, najeem4reall(m), onmylane, MOD30(m), aliuzalkay(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.