Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262061 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confi100:
Hello all,,pls I need your your assistance or advice on how to recover my money 1.5m that I paid for a slot to an officer for immigration job,is past 2yrs now and I have gotten nothing but empty promises,
Pls redirect me if there's a thread for it,,@husseni and others that has been a tremendous help to this thread pls o come to my aid,, what's the effective way I can take to get my money back
Money like this is gone. You can report to the police/efcc/icpc but the case can be turned around on you in the form of bribery. Or you can just try to threaten him with thugs but that can also be harassment.

P. S.: When I scream that people should be wary of job slots peddlers, it's to avoid stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Nigerian Education Bank will be vested with the authority to supervise, coordinate, administer and monitor the management of student loans across the country.

Nigeria education bank will be established,this will employ may!

Success1930:
President Tinubu Has Signed 3 Major Bills Into Law:

-Uniform Retirement Age For Judicial Officers

-The 2023 Electricity Act

-Students Loan Bill

Hitting The Ground Running In Just 14days As President !

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
freddybonz:
Has the new NERC intakes resumed?

Whatโ€™s your connect telling you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nadingo:
No not at all. He's like a father to me.
This language don tire me o! Until u achieve it, what it is, is what it is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confi100: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
xtianfemi:
.Are you sure the person is in Immigration.I know how an Immigration Officer that can Handle him at no cost.Message me on xtianfemi@gmail.com.But tell me full details oo

Yes he is an immigration officer his office is at the HQ,
I just sent you a mail
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confi100: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
harmony940:

Hmm sorry for this...
I need to ask some questions.
Was all transactions on bank transfer?
Did you have any voice recording confirming that he agreed in the job buying,and stating the said amount involved?

If you did the above, you case can be fought and you money refunded.
Been in this shit some years back it took me real courage to get my money back,and yes I did at last.

Yes I do have every proof except for vioce recording,there are chat and receipt to back my claim
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confi100:

Yes I do have every proof except for vioce recording,there are chat and receipt to back my claim

Good.
Please kindly call him and record his voice,appeal to him to pay back your money.,
Please and please just get him agreeing to the slot buying and make sure you record everything.

Please is he an immigration officer,or work with the board,do you know his official rank? All these information will make the job more easier,and you getting your fund as soon as possible.

Please once this is done,get a very competent lawyer and let him file a petition to the commandant of immigration,he should also copy some anty graft agencies such as Efcc,Icpc,etc.

In conclusion,the lawyer should be careful with his petition as not to implicate you,job buying is also a crime in Nigeria.

I just hate it so much when an honest young Nigerian is being ripped off his hard earnings.
Good luck bro!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
I hope the suspension of the deputy director in the IPPIS office will not affect those of us that are awaiting capturing?... please those in the know should say something

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panjandrum001: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
is there a page for private jobs. this government if you no get connect na OYO you dy. make we go find our level

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
panjandrum001:
is there a page for private jobs. this government if you no get connect na OYO you dy. make we go find our level
Nah, don't give up. Some (I'll admit a very small amount of this some) get in based on merit but start forming like they went through connect. Keep applying, tomorrow could be your day.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2023
chatacool:
I hope the suspension of the deputy director in the IPPIS office will not affect those of us that are awaiting capturing?... please those in the know should say something
Calm down mk dat Deputy reach home first ๐Ÿ˜‚

He didn't issue u letter, did he?

How I wish I hv a slot business with him, as he don go, I don jeje waka wit free Apl ๐Ÿ˜Š

Those guys re just too greedy, slots nvr do am, he still join hand fr salary wahala.

Don't ever touch someone's money in the Federal, they is always some set of people that lacks giving up, they'll petition u till they get to u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2023
untoldtruth:

Nah, don't give up. Some (I'll admit a very small amount of this some) get in based on merit but start forming like they went through connect. Keep applying, tomorrow could be your day.
Lol but info is part of connect. Sit at home without someone informing u, let's see how u will knw if underground n open vacancies re goin on. All na connect. People here gv 1st class info, even people in that organization may not knw of it..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol but info is part of connect. Sit at home without someone informing u, let's see how u will knw if underground n open vacancies re goin on. All na connect. People here gv 1st class info, even people in that organization may not knw of it..
โ˜๏ธ @panjandrum001

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Sog2:
Boss please reply my mail. Thanks

drop your mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2023
SaleemA:
[quote author=Hussen24 Sir any update on NASENI please
message me ASAP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=MunirML post=123761542][/quote] please are they starting sharing APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2023
onebrainbox@gmail.com

MunirML:
drop your mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Yaroadamu:
yes just text me tru this line 08136882970.
I have sent you a message sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fortune444: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Our clients, a growing Fastfood outfit are seeking the services of young dedicated persons for the following positions in Port Harcourt, preferrably residing around Stadium Road, Eliozu, Eneka, Rumuokoro, or Rukpokwu Axis:

Positions:
1. Kitchen Assistant (ssce holder or ND holder) - 2 positions
2. Sales Media Lead (hnd or bachelor degree holder) - 1 position

Both with attractive pay/workplan, feeding inclusive.

Interested applicants should URGENTLY send in their CV today on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to capableng@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 08037260838.

We strongly encourage females with these qualifications to apply though positions remain open to females or males.

Thank you.

For CNG consulting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Confi100:
Hello all,,pls I need your your assistance or advice on how to recover my money 1.5m that I paid for a slot to an officer for immigration job,is past 2yrs now and I have gotten nothing but empty promises,
Pls redirect me if there's a thread for it,,@husseni and others that has been a tremendous help to this thread pls o come to my aid,,what's the effective way I can take to get my money back
Very easy if he's an officer. Be ready to let go to a lawyer 300k, get a lawyer and he will do the needful. If the officer is not careful, he will lose his job too.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
It seems like MDAs are no longer giving out APLs anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Confi100:
Pls redirect me if there's a thread for it,,@husseni and others that has been a tremendous help to this thread pls o come to my aid,,what's the effective way I can take to get my money back

Don't involve any lawyer, tell him to give you your money or agree to pay on instalment. If he refuse, threaten him that you will report him to DCG HRM in Abuja. Once you mention the name of that office he will begin to beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is dishing out APL as at of today...press your connection

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Confi100:
Maybe you should wait after documentation by August. If nutin show, then ask for refund.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
What's going on at NUPRC??
Have they shared letters yet or about to??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where is the physical screening venue for Southwest [Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Osun and others}... Immigration and Civil Defence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Hussen24...Please I don't know if what my connect told me this morning is true or not. He promised me a slot in NSCDC for the Senior Cadre since last year, I even submitted my information to him. After seeing your update here this morning I called him, he told me that what is going on now is the Junior Cadre recruitment that the Board hasn't approved for the Senior Cadre, and am very sure that was the reason why they didn't include senior cadre for their recent recruitment for them to do everything together. I don't know if what he told me is true or not. Please respond as soon as you read my message.

;Mr Julius223pounds please had Mr Hussen replied you? Because my connect is still saying 'dont worry' and I've not seen any message till now. Kindly reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Ada Ogwashi, please can you help me with National open university (NOUN) Job? I will be so grateful if you do this for me, bikonu.

Haters, please don't quote me, I am not in the mood for negative comments.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please is it possible for someone who was not called for immigration exam and physical screening but applied to make the final list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sweetboy96:
Please is it possible for someone who was not called for immigration exam and physical screening but applied to make the final list?
Applied how? Anyway, it's very possible. Infact, they will be the ones to make the final list, from the comfort of their homes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Starstar:

;Mr. Julius223pounds please had Mr. Hussen replied to you? Because my connection is still saying 'don't worry' and I've not seen any message till now. Kindly reply

He hasn't replied me.
Mr. Hussen24 please kindly reply me.

Startstar you can send me a mail let's connect since we are both expectant of NSCDC senior cadre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Slimkkkk, Konne, RickyJesus, evcabuja and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.