Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276417 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
LegitDiva:

How authentic is this?
It's true some have even reported
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stiv19cuff(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guys just seeing this, who knows anything about Nirsal microfinance bank. please update if you know anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by funke101(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Very good place, if you have the opportunity jump in there. It pays as good as Nirsal itself.

Stiv19cuff:
Guys just
seeing this, who knows anything about Nirsal microfinance bank. please update if you know anything.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Camoready:

It’s okay. 900k per annum. Not sure if their wage structure has been reviewed recently.
wrong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
ocheme29:
yes, I heard they are compiling names now.
Any latest? When are they concluding?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
LegitDiva:

How authentic is this?
How do I get to apply for job at NCC pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ok...Just be at alert!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umoren33(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
dbabz:
Please Help. Anybody having a slot in MDAs, Agency, for a Degree holder should please inbox me, I'm willing to pay 500000. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennyhuz:
wrong

Pls give me the right info pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
ocpaschal:
How do I get to apply for job at NCC pls?
You can try going there to submit your CV if you don't have a strong connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hectorsoboy: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=ShadowM post=86559522] You can try going there to submit your CV if you don't have a strong connection[/qu

If you don't have connection, just forget it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hectorsoboy: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wish you all well here while looking for Job but i must confess that the government of the day is favoring one side of the country. PPPRA is one of the example followed by PTDF and now NCC. NCC took 54 in December and currently taking extra 45-50 but if you're not from the favored region in the country trust me, you can't get it without connection. We went to the ministry but we were told that minister is in charge of that of NCC and soon NIPOST will commence. It is unfair. I wonder how poor people will be able to work in this country. God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hectorsoboy:
I wish you all well here while looking for Job but i must confess that the government of the day is favoring one side of the country. PPPRA is one of the example followed by PTDF and now NCC. NCC took 54 in December and currently taking extra 45-50 but if you're not from the favored region in the country trust me, you can't get it without connection. We went to the ministry but we were told that minister is in charge of that of NCC and soon NIPOST will commence. It is unfair. I wonder how poor people will be able to work in this country. God dey.
Please do you have idea on the PTDF recruitment? A friend told they will recruit this first quarter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Am ready to pay 600k-700k for any federal government slot, Please legit sources should DM me.... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Where is the PPPRA office in North central?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
ShadowM:
You can try going there to submit your CV if you don't have a strong connection
Is it possible when they have done done interview and test? Just curious ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Whiterose21:

Is it possible when they have done done interview and test? Just curious ooo
you never know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hectorsoboy:

They will still recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennyhuz:
wrong

I can only speak of their income as at when my friend joined. Feel free to update us on the new wage structure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbabz: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbabz: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Umoren33 post=86559416][/quote]Did you have any offer for me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feemmy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls, is there any info on NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dewhaley: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello please does anyone have information on the recruitment process of NASRDA? a friend bought a slot for her kid sis but she's yet to receive her APL.
We know APL is being dished out steadily(as a neighbor got his last month) , but we want to know when they all will be called to resume.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deeza4mum: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls can I use a different Indigene certificate from the one I used in my bvn and national I'd card? I want to change to another state for this inec recruitment, I don't know if it is possible. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
deeza4mum:
Pls can I use a different Indigene certificate from the one I used in my bvn and national I'd card? I want to change to another state for this inec recruitment, I don't know if it is possible. Thanks

Yes.. It's normal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by afreekah: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Legit FG slots between 1m - 2m needed. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocheme29(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls what is the salary of a bsc holder in agricultural quarintine services? I need this info to decide.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrRay7(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
afreekah:
Legit FG slots between 1m - 2m needed. Thanks!
1m to 2m? Habba bros pity us na. Me I am just here looking for any of 400k to 600k and boom you are mentioning 2m? Where is my hope? Naija which way na?�

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls I need a fed job

I am willing to pay for a slot up to 800k.

Plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Me too
bigsam75:
How many people here submitted CV in TETFUND and yet to collect APPOINTMENT LETTER
Signify
I have an information for you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Alert, we have been on alert, please do u know when they will start issuing letters
bigsam75:
Ok...Just be at alert!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Initially I didn’t want to respond because I dont have any tangible information on when NsITF will recruit. What I know is that there was promotion exams for eligible staff in November 2019, and awaiting its Boards final approval. They may likely recruit but when is what I dont know
futuremoma34:

Pls do you have any information on NSITF??

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AmiableMosquito and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.