Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6219421 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingsley989(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaBam:

Anything "Ministry" 51k (GL cool
embarassed embarassed Sure?? I feel like weeping.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaBam:

abeg, any news on NAICOM..? And does anybody have idea on how I can get the phone number of NAICOM OGA (I don't know if its DG or MD) "someone" said I should get the number and leave the rest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ayammawa:
Hello friends. Help me o.
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed to date?

Thank you
I was at FCSC yesterday and people were moving up and down, I was told that the newly employed staffs are doing capturing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Letters are not yet ready. But everything is under process in the Admin Dept.
Mukzahra:
Oga Modikko... please any update on FAAN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ayammawa:
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed to date?

Thank you

You're very very safe and I'm sure they'll call you guys soon for capturing. Each ministry with different process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
It’s the process has slowed down. Their Head is called Commissioner for Insurance
daben1:
abeg, any news on NAICOM..? And does anybody have idea on how I can get the phone number of NAICOM OGA (I don't know if its DG or MD) "someone" said I should get the number and leave the rest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whiterose21:

I was at FCSC yesterday and people were moving up and down, I was told that the newly employed staffs are doing capturing.

Wow, that's good. They will soon call us by the grace of God.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Iyajelili:

You're very very safe and I'm sure they'll call you guys soon for capturing. Each ministry with different process.

Ameeen. Thank you so much.
Nice to hear that from you

God bless you with what you want.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Best wishes to all of you my friends applicants and some of you workers, but I really knew that must of you seeking and struggles to get better job.

Wishing all of us best of luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ayammawa:

Thank you
Salary starts counting from the time of assumption of duty.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Olumyyde:

Salary starts counting from the time of assumption of duty.

Good.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
stephenchad26:
to b honest this is actually low to get u a proper govt slot..when I say proper I mean the big guns except u jus want an agency that pays just 60k.. which i don’t have any. But if u can update it to 1.2 I can get u into ministry of education .. or if u can do 2.7 I can get you into ministry of science n tech.. pls avoid calling the names of the agencies.these things give a bad reputation to the agencies n they can stop buyin n selling.. if they do . We will loose cos they will keep selling to their big guns in Abuja while we will keep sendin cv.no one justifies the job buyin thing..but when u see as e Dey go.. u gats join up..I work with one of these top agencies .. in the right time u will find out.. so whoever is ready we do it very transparent.. we meet n create an account who is double signatured and on receiving ur Apl in abj we both sign again n make payment..u could bring ur lawyer friend along.. truth is my share in the money isn’t past 120k but genuity is assured..enjoy
I sent you a pm sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmartt(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
ocheme29:
Pls what is the salary of a bsc holder in agricultural quarintine services? I need this info to decide.

This is one agency that has not recruited for the past 10yrs. Though, there is money there sha. Expecially if you re posted to Muritala Muhammed International Airport, everyday money sure pass death there. I have 2 uncles working there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2020
nitt:

Pls how is NIMASA in terms of pay, working conditions, progression et al.

I have a lil' glimmer of hope, clinching a job here if God answers my cry
7 million plus per annum. I once saw their circular of allowances for level 8 and 9. Allowances just dey like crazy i swear. Housing Allowance alone is about 1.5mil

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 13, 2020
Good day to you all if you have filled federal civil service form or about to, they are some slot available for some state presently but I will have to check to be sure but the north has the highest anyway.
Send me a pm and I will check if your state has any I want help at least 5 people.
Am not giving anyone job oo just to help out..
Abuja residents preferably
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2020
This is my email toksi20@yahoo.com, I have a candidate who hasn’t had a job for over 10years but filled the form and I’m sure his state has few people
Please will be expecting ur call
Bayelsa
Thanks
Tobiunsual:
Good day to you all if you have filled federal civil service form or about to, they are some slot available for some state presently but I will have to check to be sure but the north has the highest anyway.
Send me a pm and I will check if your state has any I want help at least 5 people.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
Please I need your help I have graduated since 2010 , I need your help. I have completed my MSc too and I have sent you a PM . Benue state please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NigeriaBam: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
Boss, kindly Help me Nairaland PM do malfunction. Help me with KWARA STATE slot. This is my email: nigeriabam@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Modikko:
It’s the process has slowed down. Their Head is called Commissioner for Insurance
thanks, please do you have any idea on how I can get his number?
And can I get the number of RMRDC's DG too?
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:00am On Feb 13, 2020
rebelfleur:
They did interview in january, APL letters will be rolled out soon I guess...
Good morning, please I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks

Good Morning Sir. I have graduated since 2011 yet no job, and street hustling is not paying that much, and I have an immediate family to cater for. I have MBA executive from Oau.
Pls help me With Ondo State slot and may God bless you mightily. Thanks.
Already sent you a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nancygoje: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
please help me with Kaduna slot nancygoje@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
bro please I'm from Kwara state and I will be happy if you can be of help this is my mail oshinsamson380@gmail. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2020
NigeriaBam:

Not true.. After the minimum wage consequential adjustment the salary for level 8 step 2 has been increased to 62k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Ayammawa:

Thank you

Sir, you are not entitle to any salary until you have been posted. Your salary start to count from the date of resumption on your posting letter acknowledged by the director of the ministry you are posted to.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NigeriaBam: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2020
ademmy102:

Not true.. After the minimum wage consequential adjustment the salary for level 8 step 2 has been increased to 62k
Before Minimum Wage was #51k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2020
NigeriaBam:

No. it was something like 57
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingsley989(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2020
NigeriaBam:

How much now for HND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks

I sent a PM
Kindly help me check for Edo State. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
Thanks for the information sir kindly help me out Ogun state
My email address is
seguno413@gmail.com
I don't have any body but I have God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2020
stephenchad26:
to b honest this is actually low to get u a proper govt slot..when I say proper I mean the big guns except u jus want an agency that pays just 60k.. which i don’t have any. But if u can update it to 1.2 I can get u into ministry of education .. or if u can do 2.7 I can get you into ministry of science n tech.. pls avoid calling the names of the agencies.these things give a bad reputation to the agencies n they can stop buyin n selling.. if they do . We will loose cos they will keep selling to their big guns in Abuja while we will keep sendin cv.no one justifies the job buyin thing..but when u see as e Dey go.. u gats join up..I work with one of these top agencies .. in the right time u will find out.. so whoever is ready we do it very transparent.. we meet n create an account who is double signatured and on receiving ur Apl in abj we both sign again n make payment..u could bring ur lawyer friend along.. truth is my share in the money isn’t past 120k but genuity is assured..enjoy

I sent you a massage please reply
seguno413@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2020
[/color]
Tobiunsual:
Thanks
embarassed[color=#000099]
. Good morning, pls I sent u pm kindly reply thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), Gboy4444, harmony940(m), spido(m), AMA5050, churchillsheddy(m), Ultimatejay, Sobirin, Daptboy(m), RANGO23(m), aisha92, Hansie63(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.