Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270384 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faizu14: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
I scored 21/25 of ICPC second test I'm yet to receive invitation from the interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
The appointment letters we have been waiting for will be given to us this July. Happy glorious month ladies and gentlemen

Friends, family even our enemies will gather to celebrate us at the mountain top this month. Calamity will not befall us. It will be good news all through the month of July. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

40 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aliyumichika Are you the Honorable from North East or it just a name coincidence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hussen24:
NIMASA shared APL today...
Today! Saturday, God when are you going to answer my prayer, is it when I am old? Abi e never reach my turn?

Congratulations to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
[
Don't expect anything from Bida now,the new rector will start the process freshh,the former rector was not giving approval from budget office.

quote author=ihefaith post=124149638]Any news on NCRI and FEDERAL POLY BIDA APL...![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Faizu14:
I scored 21/25 of ICPC second test I'm yet to receive invitation from the interview

What did you score in the 1st? Cause Even people that scored 23 in the 2nd test didn't get interview invitation. I don't even think they used that test, cause so far, I haven't seen anyone who got the interview Invitation except the one posted here by someone on Monday or so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abbad111: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thanks

Realinfo2021:
no one can tell u the exact date just remain ready at anytime
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

What did you score in the 1st? Cause Even people that scored 23 in the 2nd test didn't get interview invitation. I don't even think they used that test, cause so far, I haven't seen anyone who got the interview Invitation except the one posted here by someone on Monday or so.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Faizu14:

Me too.
Let's see what happens this week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

I know 3 ppl who got d interview invite
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I got my invitation on Wednesday

Okay. Is the interview slated for Monday as well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daheru:

I know 3 ppl who got d interview invite

If you haven`t gotten an interview invitation by now, chances are, you probably never will. But, let`s see how next week will be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Bj01 post=124153098][
Don't expect anything from Bida now,the new rector will start the process freshh,the former rector was not giving approval from budget office.

Bj01 I sent you a mail, kindly respond please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Okay. Is the interview slated for Monday as well?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mohisah:
Aliyumichika Are you the Honorable from North East or it just a name coincidence?
Nop..just a name coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herbarium: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Good day sirs/mas. Please, can the dissolution of governing council of an institution affects or stops staff recruitment exercise of such institution? Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Herbarium:
Good day sirs/mas. Please, can the dissolution of governing council of an institution affects or stops staff recruitment exercise of such institution? Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Nope
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dullacks: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Daheru:

Me too.
Let's see what happens this week

Well don’t want to share bad/fake news to you guys, but due to what i heard was that they took the highest marks of 6 people from each state. They didn’t use 20 and upwards cut off marks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamilfeena(m): 5:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Seriously i begin to doubt that emails either they started without finishing or those people are liying because apart from that two peoples that said they received i didnt see anyone yet again even person with score 23/25 have not received
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Jamilfeena:
Seriously i begin to doubt that emails either they started without finishing or those people are liying because apart from that two peoples that said they received i didnt see anyone yet again even person with score 23/25 have not received

Dey play.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daheru(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2023
dullacks:

Well don’t want to share bad/fake news to you guys, but due to what i heard was that they took the highest marks of 6 people from each state. They didn’t use 20 and upwards cut off marks.

Oh, ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Success1930:
The appointment letters we have been waiting for will be given to us this July. Happy glorious month ladies and gentlemen

Friends, family even our enemies will gather to celebrate us at the mountain top this month. Calamity will not befall us. It will be good news all through the month of July. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Woow.. Congratulations 🎊 πŸŽ‰

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Fateema70 post=124155346][/quote]

Plss kindly drop ur email or phone number,I don't have access to my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herbarium: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Nope
Thanks very much, sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Oh Lord, this is new month and week, please bless us with our heart desires job. Connect us with the right people that will HELP us. In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!!!
I don tire menhhhhh cry cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Jamilfeena:

Nawaoo for you. So because you did not see anyone that received that makes it a lie. ICPC will pick few from each state of the Federation based on merit. If you have not receive just forget follow connect of you have.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2023
There is one of this petroleum agency that is about to recruit Soon. I didn't get the exact name because na one big politician they converse with another. So if you have been following any of theses agency, follow up.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters

I'm a servant of Allah with 2-1 in chemical engineering from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, almost rounding up my Master in chemical engineering(Final defense done). I also have Pgde, TRCN Certificate and TRCN License .
I'm looking for any Federal job and I will appreciate any help from a God sent person.
May Allah easy our affairs.

Contact
olaitanm447@gmail.com

For mobile number please check below πŸ‘‡

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Hussen24:
There is one of this petroleum agency that is about to recruit Soon. I didn't get the exact name because na one big politician they converse with another. So if you have been following any of theses agency, follow up.
Mr @Hussen24
Please kindly update me about NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Hussen24:

Nawaoo for you. So because you did not see anyone that received that makes it a lie. ICPC will pick few from each state of the Federation based on merit. If you have not receive just forget follow connect of you have.

Exactly, I heard it’s 3 per state for senior staffs, 8 people were called for interview per state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Guys please is EFCC training hard ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Apalara1, Mubibond(m), asiwaju60, Peterlove11, Gloriouspace, Debruyne71, NgFeds and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.