Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6329946 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2023
jabrill:

Minor recruitment in Last qouter of the year
God pls help us …. Which one is minor recruitment again? Pls explain better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Biokana:
This job hunting is really biting me harder. My own case is something else, most times I would be on my own and someone would call me to send my CV that they are in need of a particular course of study with a specific minimum class of degree including professional certificate. I don't hear from them again after sending my CV and other documents, this is not once, twice, thrice........ these calls were from different people, they feel disturb whenever I am calling them to follow up.
Private sector is the best alternative, but age limitation is another issue affecting me. I missed three opportunities with banks on age ground within the last fifteen months, the last one is the most painful one.
NIS please be nice to me.
Please I am open to opportunities, I am based in Kaduna but ready to relocate. Though I currently work for a small Audit firm just to gain experience with no monthly salary but seldom stipends to cover transport.
Please help.
Morning, please what about NPHCDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Biokana:
This job hunting is really biting me harder. My own case is something else, most times I would be on my own and someone would call me to send my CV that they are in need of a particular course of study with a specific minimum class of degree including professional certificate. I don't hear from them again after sending my CV and other documents, this is not once, twice, thrice........ these calls were from different people, they feel disturb whenever I am calling them to follow up.
Private sector is the best alternative, but age limitation is another issue affecting me. I missed three opportunities with banks on age ground within the last fifteen months, the last one is the most painful one.
NIS please be nice to me.
Please I am open to opportunities, I am based in Kaduna but ready to relocate. Though I currently work for a small Audit firm just to gain experience with no monthly salary but seldom stipends to cover transport.
Please help.
Who really wish to help you will ask of your course only.
One former Agency MD didn't grad from sch as part of top regular GPA, but he achieved many things...
Who go epp wouldn't seek fr a sabotage.
Pray to meet the right pesin to help u without plenty language.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Excellency4sure:
For those of you that have been on the waiting, prayers and patient for some of the best and among the top agencies in Nigeria oya

On your match, set, ready ........

Please when I say go, don't ever turn back, I repeat don't ever attempt to turn back or else your efforts will be in vain which is never part of what we all planned and bargain for and even if it require you to choke the neck of your connect until he or she releases your APL then that must surely be done.

Finally, both the good, the bad and the ugly will celebrate with you this time around. I wish everyone the best of all best as you embark on your new roles and also joined the links of philanthropist.
Which of the agency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2023
freddybonz:

Soon isn't a date though, soon could be next year or next two years....but who could have given you 100% guarantee
The person identity doesn't matter, I just gave you a leakage for you to go and lobby again from your connect. NOTE: If your connect no reach 5G forget about it. Because the people that will be called are already part of the first batch, there letters are already on ground, it's just the time they are waiting for to call them for collection. And another LEAKAGE is that you should add 3 months from their month of APL collection that will give you the exact month for next batch. THANK YOU, BYE BYE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
SixKeys:
Please what is the grade level of a chief executive officer in federal ministry of industry, trade and investment?

@hussen24 kindly give a response to this.
It is quite urgent.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2023
SixKeys:
Please what is the grade level of a chief executive officer in federal ministry of industry, trade and investment?
Do you mean Senior Executive Officer or Chief Administrative Officer? Cos if I'm not mistaken, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is usually used in parastatals and agencies and is for the rank of DG. In mainstream civil service, Senior Executive Officer is GL-09 while Chief Administrative Officer is GL-14.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2023
TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters

I'm a servant of Allah with 2-1 in chemical engineering from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, almost rounding up my Master in chemical engineering.
I'm looking for any Federal job and I will appreciate any help from a God sent person.
May Allah easy our affairs.

Contact
olaitanm447@gmail.com

For mobile number please check below πŸ‘‡

Wa alaykumu salam, Do you want to work at Dangote? If interested DM me ASAP.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

If u need a job remove all these religious stuff...

Servant of Allah grin

Kindly note that I didn't put my hope in human but the Almighty Allah, the one who has power over everything.
Also, the best of greetings is Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu.

I'm a servant of Almighty Allah I can't deny that. Islam is my religion, Islam is my identity and Islam is my culture.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2023
TOM208:

Kindly note that I didn't put my hope in human but the Almighty Allah, the one who has power over everything.
Also, the best of greetings is Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu.

I'm a servant of Almighty Allah I can't not deny that. Islam is my religion, Islam is my identity and Islam is my culture.
Ignore that Islamaphobist. We all know that it wasn't your approach he had issues with but with your religion.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Yes I'm interested in working at Dangote

I have sent you an email

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning guys. Please I want those that are into farming to patronise my goods at affordable price and can be waybill nationwide. I sell Fertilizers, Seeds varieties that's includes; Cereal seeds (Sammaz, Ife Hybrid, low and high land rice Varieties), Legume seed (Soyabean and Cowpea) and Vegetables Seeds( Tomato UC, Rio, Cucumber, Okro, Water melon, Sweet paper etc). Fertilisers from Dangote (NPK and urea) are also available, including MKP and MAP fertilizer. Knapsack Sprayers and agrochemicals products such as herbicides, pesticide and insecticide are all available too. Just call or WhatsApp 07034813439.
As I am waiting for an opportunity to show itself I have to resort to this to help myself.
Thank you guys as I await your patronage and referrals.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Moh99:

Morning1, please what about NPHCDA?
I didn't hear from them yet, the samething with other people that we applied together.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Mohisah:

Who really wish to help you will ask of your course only.
One former Agency MD didn't grad from sch as part of top regular GPA, but he achieved many things...
Who go epp wouldn't seek fr a sabotage.
Pray to meet the right pesin to help u without plenty language.
Exactly! But I always meet up with the requirements.
What would be will be.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Biokana:

I didn't hear from them yet, the samething with other people that we applied together.
Maybe they are still working on it, although they call someone I know last month and promise to get back to her.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Biokana:
Exactly! But I always meet up with the requirements.
What would be will be.
Thanks.
Lol so far as u hv a result u meet di requirement already.
Na only Doctors n Engineers I knw dat they take their stuff too serious, because of life, the rest courses otilo
They don't want your disturbance or it bn like they don't mind you. It just a camouflage stuff that ends on their tongue πŸ‘…

May God help u, nd me too ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Barakallahu fik bro

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingdemu:
Do you mean Senior Executive Officer or Chief Administrative Officer? Cos if I'm not mistaken, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is usually used in parastatals and agencies and is the rank of DG. Well, in mainstream civil service, Senior Executive Officer is GL-09 while Chief Administrative Officer is GL-14.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Moh99:

Maybe they are still working on it, although they call someone I know last month and promise to get back to her.
Oh!
PFMO or Nurse?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol so far as u hv a result u meet di requirement already.
Na only Doctors n Engineers I knw dat they take their stuff too serious, because of life, the rest courses otilo
They don't want your disturbance or it bn like they don't mind you. It just a camouflage stuff that ends on their tongue πŸ‘…

May God help u, nd me too ✌️
Aameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omo who goes teach me how to greet in Arabic or Islam ooh, I have Bsc in insurance pls someone should help me, I'm ready and willing to work cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mohisah:

Omo dat greeting ws so Honorable ahswear, but unemployed too chokeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
E be like he don't knw

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜­
There was a time I nearly acted like that guy. I was so damned depressed that by default I started acting funny grin. The pressure that comes from being Jobless in Nigeria, no be here. Only God knows what we're passing through, and only HIM can save us from this bondage.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, please do anyone knows of a job vacancy in Kebbi, new opening or a replacement. Please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wa alaikumus salaam WaRahmatullah WaBarakatuh, Aameen!
Verily, the help of Allah is surely near, keep pushing...

TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters

I'm a servant of Allah with 2-1 in chemical engineering from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, almost rounding up my Master in chemical engineering.
I'm looking for any Federal job and I will appreciate any help from a God sent person.
May Allah easy our affairs.

Contact
olaitanm447@gmail.com

For mobile number please check below πŸ‘‡

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mohisah:
This language don tire me o! Until u achieve it, what it is, is what it is.
Apl landed. IPPIS capturing done. grin

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
danqujigy:

Jazakumullahu Khair sir

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nadingo:
Apl landed. IPPIS capturing done. grin
Congratulations bro
We will all shout for joy this month

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=danqujigy post=124187018] Wa alaikumus salaam WaRahmatullah WaBarakatuh, Aameen!

[/quoteMa Sha Allah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwaseundami: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls , any information about Nigeria Correctional services (Nigeria prison service).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
danqujigy:

Bro please if there is opening or link from your side link him. Tried to push but they said only Industrial or pure Chemistry they need.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Bro please if there is opening or link from your side link him. Tried to push but they said only Industrial or pure Chemistry they need.
please can you help my bro with the industrial chemistry slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Asalamualukum bro, kindly check your Mail for the sake of Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingProspee(m), Apalara1, Julieet, ogwoliun, tonyeverready(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.