Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6278419 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks for ur understanding, my issue wasn't with d moniker but my so-called uncle (connect) who is one of d top officials there, he sent d advert to me n promised to help but suddenly he used cut off mark as an excuse, everyone knows him not to be helpful so I wanted to be sure dat was why in my question to d moniker I said "please" to know if it was actually cut off mark or other requirements

Gabicon20:

I understand where u are coming from. And if u like to be told the truth, that ur connect if he truly wants to help u and have d capacity to help u, he can still help u otherwise look for a higher connect or try ur luck with other opportunities. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mohisah:

May God help us all.. I still be ur boy anytime 😊
Aminn… God go use you bless me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sendaros2000, this shows how u should manage ur process n posting ur unfinished activities. That kind of responses over your your interview is quite disheartening from fellow NL. May Allah ease it for you to secure the job. Aameen

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks for ur understanding, my issue isn't with u but my so-called uncle (connect) who is one of d top officials there, he sent d advert to me n promised to help but suddenly he used cut off mark as an excuse, everyone knows him not to be helpful so I wanted to be sure dat was why in my question to u, I said "please" to know if it was actually cut off mark or other requirements. I wish u d very best.

Sendaros2000:

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mukzahra:
Aminn… God go use you bless me
May God bless who'll bless us. Aameen πŸ™
I'm nobody o. I just dey catch fun in here n learning things from elders 😊

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
I have explained to d Moniker n i suppose he now understands my explanations, my issue isn't with d moniker but my so-called uncle (connect) who is one of d top officials there, he sent d advert to me n promised to help but suddenly he used cut off mark as an excuse, everyone knows him not to be helpful so I wanted to be sure dat was why in my question to d moniker I said "please" to know if it was actually cut off mark or other requirements

Mohisah:
Sendaros2000, this shows how u should manage ur process n posting ur unfinished activities. That kind of responses over your your interview is quite disheartening from fellow NL. May Allah ease it for you to secure the job. Aameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
oluwaT1st:
I have explained to d Moniker n i suppose he now understands my explanations, my issue isn't with d moniker but my so-called uncle (connect) who is one of d top officials there, he sent d advert to me n promised to help but suddenly he used cut off mark as an excuse, everyone knows him not to be helpful so I wanted to be sure dat was why in my question to d moniker I said "please" to know if it was actually cut off mark or other requirements

He is (your uncle) not ready to help, provided he wanted to assist you in securing the job, as you mentioned that he's among the top official, you will not even write any yΓ©yΓ© test or attending eye-service interview, in all keep praying to God Almighty to give you a genuine soul who will assist you willingly.

With the cut-off mark excuse he mentioned, it's obvious that man is not ready to assist you.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks for ur understanding.

Kariian:
I really understand where you are coming from. I also needed clarification on this. It wasn’t a harmful question but maybe the way you worded it might have come out wrongly to some people. I asked a question about the same icpc yesterday and no one answered. I scored 18 in my first test and wasn’t invited for the second test. Yet my connect is telling me not to worry I would get a mail to come for interview and that It would be sorted out. Well at this moment it’s fingers crossed. I don’t even know the kind of magic he wants to perform.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks so much, just wanted to be clarified, n dat you've done. I really appreciate

Lawalabiodun:

He is (your uncle) not ready to help, provided he wanted to assist you in securing the job, as you mentioned that he's among the top official, you will not even write any yΓ©yΓ© test or attending eye-service interview, in all keep praying to God Almighty to give you a genuine soul who will assist you willingly.

With the cut-off mark excuse he mentioned, it's obvious that man is not ready to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
oluwaT1st:
Thanks so much, just wanted to be clarified, n dat you've done. I really appreciate

You're most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

He is (your uncle) not ready to help, provided he wanted to assist you in securing the job, as you mentioned that he's among the top official, you will not even write any [b]yΓ©yΓ© test [/b]or attending eye-service interview, in all keep praying to God Almighty to give you a genuine soul who will assist you willingly.

@ bold I agreed with you, an assessment test that was not proctored. Anyone can engage machineries to beat the system.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biokana:
@ bold I agreed with you, an assessment test that was not proctored. Anyone can engage machineries to beat the system.

My brother, that's just the hard truth.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nadingo:
Apl landed. IPPIS capturing done. grin

Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Am so happy for you ☺️

Congratulations once again baba miii

Na me be next in line πŸ™

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nawa for some people Woh, small thing them go just unleash Thier frustrations on each other untop anonymous forum sef grin.........

Keep it brief, Afterall everybody be friends here... probably grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

This life no need stress o...

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please tell them. We all know what everyone is going through, we shouldn't always assume others are antagonising other people's progress, some times some questions might be purely harmless, just to clear doubts n we should learn to be polite even when one is helping other people carry their cross (fighting for others)

Elsueno:
Nawa for some people Woh, small thing them go just unleash Thier frustrations on each other untop anonymous forum sef grin.........

Keep it brief, Afterall everybody be friends here... probably grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mohisah:

Swears! It just just like when I met one of cousin who happens to be a General. I asked him for a favor to one of our siblings son into Airfoce school in Jos(Secondary), he told me to let the kid write the 1st test if he'll meet up the cut-off mark, I told him to hold his help that he's not ready, cos if he's ready, he'll just say go and rest and let him prepare for the 2nd test in Jos, but he didn't, giving many excuses. But I had to meet an unknown boy to Ndume, and he gladly helped till final stage without stress.
This life no need stress o...

That's it my brother, anybody that will render assistant will do it willingly without any stress jharee.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
As I enter here I even think say I go see news about agencies recruitment's.....kai, una too day argue for this group...any small thing waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Pls information ministers bless us with legit insider info on different agencies abegg.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Aslm. Mr Hussain please any news on NASENI and how good is the agency? Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol.... Baba say na information Minister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ziggyzigzag:
As I enter here I even think say I go see news about agencies recruitment's.....kai, una too day argue for this group...any small thing waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Pls information ministers bless us with legit insider info on different agencies abegg.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nothing last forever

After hardship there's relief

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yelle:
Naso na? Hahaha Hahaha na info everybody day find here....I hail those that r constantly bringing us info....una do well!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yelle:

Hahaha Hahaha naso na, everybody came here to get info......I hail those people constantly bringing us info.....una day do well!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelle: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Them da try wella I swear, na only God go reward them all....

Ziggyzigzag:
Hahaha Hahaha naso na, everybody came here to get info......I hail those people constantly bringing us info.....una day do well!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please any news on NDIC replacement?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
I thought that there will sudden rush to release APL as FG dissolved boards/governing council of MDAs.
Still all the agencies are still bent not to release APL. I will appreciate if FG can sack all the DGs

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
HussenAdul:
I thought that there will sudden rush to release APL as FG dissolved boards/governing council of MDAs.
Still all the agencies are still bent not to release APL. I will appreciate if FG can sack all the DGs
E reach like that? People dey vex oohhh! grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2023
SaleemA:
Aslm. Mr Hussain please any news on NASENI and how good is the agency? Thank you

I am also coasking too 😁
@hussen24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2023
HussenAdul:
[s]I thought that there will sudden rush to release APL as FG dissolved boards/governing council of MDAs.
Still all the agencies are still bent not to release APL. I will appreciate if FG can sack all the DGs[/s]

You're vexing sir 😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2023
HussenAdul:
Still all the agencies are still bent not to release APL. I will appreciate it if FG can sack all the DGs

Can DG do a replacement without the board's approval?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2023
HussenAdul:
The head of Agencies are becoming useless ko 😁

Some DGs, Es nd MDs, Chairmans' are useful tho....
But u should try to know if the Agency u want is connected to IPPIS and Budget wahala. Everything is trade-by-barter 😊😊

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Hinokami:

I am also coasking too 😁
@hussen24

Case they NASENI o, Even those that collected APL and yet to document don't know their fate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wucanfixumiA7pr, Mubibond(m), Namus2020, PrinceFola(m), whippersnapper(m), Alo231, prophetic69(m), HolyMalaam, Gboy4444 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.