Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6278960 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Case they NASENI o, Even those that collected APL and yet to document don't know their fate.

Rumor is that even those who have done documentation this year and start receiving salary are not in the clear as well.

Unconfirmed sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Case they NASENI o, Even those that collected APL and yet to document don't know their fate.
Abeg no mk me laff... See how u stress ur info.. 😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2023
dayo2hot:

Can DG do a replacement without the board's approval?
Dissolved boards were in a last minutes rush (11th hour) to approve all approvables so that their candidates/slots will scale through before they leave.
Most of them had 48hrs meetings to resolved these as soon as they hear about the dissolved news.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2023
HussenAdul:

Dissolved boards were in a last minutes rush (11th hour) to approve all approvables so that their candidates/slots will scale through before they leave.
Most of them had 48hrs meetings to resolved these as soon as they hear about the dissolved news.
more reason why by now many agencies should be bringing out their apls or concluding recruitment's.......but everywhere is unusually silent.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Mt Hussein
I've quoted and e-mailed you severally
I need your assistance on an issue and I will be glad if you can respond. It's not about job employment

JazakumuLlahu khayran
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
HussenAdul:

Not just board o! U see Director of Human Capital or Resources, if dem no put hand. Nothin is goin on

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nawa o...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please, anyone with idea on how to enroll in IPPIS again?

Thank You
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please house any idea when DSS or NIA will start recruiting??

A plug of mine told me to remind him when they start recruiting and also please how many months is DSS training and if possible there salary.

Thanks fam

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ok. Thank you very much for the info. Please keep me posted if you get any more update, God bless you
Mohisah:
I heardine oga wey suppose dey arnd bfr dem share am nvr dey Abj since Sallah. Meanwhile, I'll try get any meaningful info from my in-law working there inshaAllah 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guys one more question please. Between immigration and NASENI which one should a person go for pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
ayuba070:
Please, anyone with idea on how to enroll in IPPIS again?

Thank You
What do you mean by "again"? You want to enroll twice?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
SaleemA:
Guys one more question please. Between immigration and NASENI which one should a person go for pls?
immigration is okay interm of salary structure and some others incentive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
SaleemA:

For now choose immigration.

In the future NASENI has '' potential '' to be massively better if all said is put into action by vested interests with the right power.

But you know how things can be.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
I’ll ask again abeg. Any info on ndic. Maybe the replacement or so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Awardd:
immigration is okay interm of salary structure and some others incentive
thank you for the kind reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hinokami:

For now choose immigration.

In the future NASENI has '' potential '' to be massively better if all said is put into action by vested interests with the right power.

But you know how things can be.
Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hussen24:

You mentioned that a petroleum Agency will recruit soonest! Please my brother, is there any update on that yet? And which Agency is that please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please, Is There Any Allowance Apart From Salary For Immigration And If There's, How Much?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
chosky2589:
Please, Is There Any Allowance Apart From Salary For Immigration And If There's, How Much?
You are a typical Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
opylog:

You mentioned that a petroleum Agency will recruit soonest! Please my brother, is there any update on that yet? And which Agency is that please?
The Policy Advisory Council set up by the President has advised Tinubu to consider integrating NUPRC, NMDPRA, and NCDMB into a single regulator. According to the recent submissions from the Energy and Natural Resources sub-committees of the advisory council as I was reliably told, Tinubu’s should merge the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC), Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) and the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) under a single regulator. Recruitment in the oils sector for now is uncertain except replacement, secondment or transfer of service.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Postmalonee: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please is there like a second batch or something? Pls anybody with any info should kindly help.
ahmstrng:
I’ll ask again abeg. Any info on ndic. Maybe the replacement or so?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
nuradeen011:

nuradeen011:

nuradeen011:

yes, tell me if you know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xtruzz:

The Policy Advisory Council set up by the President has advised Tinubu to consider integrating NUPRC, NMDPRA, and NCDMB into a single regulator. According to the recent submissions from the Energy and Natural Resources sub-committees of the advisory council as I was reliably told, Tinubu’s should merge the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC), Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) and the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) under a single regulator. Recruitment in the oils sector for now is uncertain except replacement, secondment or transfer of service.

Well articulated! Thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate!

@Hussein what's your take? You think the intended recruitment will take time?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
chosky2589:
😂😆, yes but it's depends on department you find yourself, someone has said it's all, for now don't even compare Naseni with Immigration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
opylog:

Well articulated! Thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate!

@Hussein what's your take? You think the intended recruitment will take time?
It has nothing to do with recruitments in those agencies concerned. It's just a recommendation and if wholly accepted by the FG, it will take more than a year to commence the actual implementation after the tedious legislation required.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Plz who knows the salary structure NOSDRA, NEMA and NESREA

Which has a better pay or work condition.

Meanwhile, my friend just got employed with FAAN. Posted to Abuja tho he preferred Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
ukbiss:

Meanwhile, my friend just got employed with FAAN. Posted to Abuja tho he preferred Port Harcourt.
pls wen did he get the APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
ukbiss:

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kingdemu:
What do you mean by "again"? You want to enroll twice?

I mean, transfer of service and both agency are under IPPIS. How do you go about capturing?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
ayuba070:

I mean, transfer of service and both agency are under IPPIS. How do you go about capturing?

Thanks
Edited

You don’t need to register afresh, you will supply your IPPIS Number to your new MDA and request that your salary be migrated from ministry A to Parastatal X with your new designation and salary structure and level; this is done through the control office in the office of the accountant general of the federation.

Source: https://www.ippis.gov.ng/support

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hussen240, aliuzalkay(m), Huzzy12, Danlex, DanIduh06, Brightlight123 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.