Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6307752 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please what’s the salary structure and allowances of NNPC like after the privatization?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Newcastle2023:

N8,000 for 12 million households for 6 months is a complete waste and misapplication of scarce resources. If that fund is used to aggressively convert Commercial Vehicles across Nigeria to CNG operated ones and subsidize the cost of the conversion for Private Vehicles, the impact would be better felt in the economy.

A litre of CNG currently is between N100 and N110 which is even cheaper than the former subsidized PMS pump price.

This will ensure that the cost of transportation will reduce, thereby impacting positively on the cost of commodities across board. CNG is not just a cheaper alternative to PMS, but also a cleaner energy source that's locally sourced.

The FG should be more imaginative please. This initiative is as dumb as the abrupt removal of subsidy without providing economic buffers prior.

Very intelligent comment. If only our leaders used their God given brain this way, Nigeria will not be in this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Is Tinubu still hitting the ground running?

Make we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
shiningstar2023:
Please what’s the salary structure and allowances of NNPC like after the privatization?

Is there something cooking there pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Realinfo2021:
NUPRC HOPEFULS GET .................

What's the update? Recruitment? General recruitment or underG?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by surajbb: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
What's the start salary of a graduate in Ecological Fund please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
NCAC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Salam guys....just wanna share a piece of info, TCN been sharing Apls recently....I know a guy in my hometown that works there been securing appointments for random people that reach out to him for free wallahi...though all the apls I saw n heard of na secondary school levels the guy been securing for people n the salary is 142k..... So if you're among the hopefuls there, or you have a connect there.... You can start pressing em

FYI pls I don't have any direct link to this Samaritan, I only know him n I can't go to him asking him for favor, so no one should DM, that's all I know

Allah Yah taimaka ameen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kafeii123: 3:42am On Jul 14, 2023
surajbb:
What's the start salary of a graduate in Ecological Fund please?

I think it's very huge..if you get that slot... I'll advise you really hold it tightly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Timberwolves:
Salam guys....just wanna share a piece of info, TCN been sharing Apls recently....I know a guy in my hometown that works there been securing appointments for random people that reach out to him for free wallahi...though all the apls I saw n heard of na secondary school levels the guy been securing for people n the salary is 142k..... So if you're among the hopefuls there, or you have a connect there.... You can start pressing em

FYI pls I don't have any direct link to this Samaritan, I only know him n I can't go to him asking him for favor, so no one should DM, that's all I know

Allah Yah taimaka ameen
Aameen for the prayer!
Thank you for the information. How I wish I can connect with him via LinkedIn.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Gotocourt:
intergral Yelle Prudent5217

Hardluck folks angry, lost 4M to this scammers. Still fighting to get my money. Any deal that ain't bankdraft or after capturing (fake capturing choke) ain't advisable. Bold scammers are many in Abuja. They will claim to know the president,minister,NASS and alpha&omega. Na scammers Dem b
they are all over Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2023
To whom it may concern, RMAFC hopefuls may push. Gdluck!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Timberwolves:

Allah Yah taimaka ameen

Dan Allah tell us his name s we can connect him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Gotocourt:
intergral Yelle Prudent5217

Hardluck folks angry, lost 4M to this scammers. Still fighting to get my money. Any deal that ain't bankdraft or after capturing (fake capturing choke) ain't advisable. Bold scammers are many in Abuja. They will claim to know the president,minister,NASS and alpha&omega. Na scammers Dem b
Dem plenty well-well.. Everything about Abuja is how to hit money by duping. U wan buy non Estate land na Wahala, u wan find job slot na wahala, u wan buy car wey dem advertise cm ur terrace na wahala etc

For Job slot, you've to be prayerful to meet the right person.. You may hv money and u won't see di right pesin to help out dats one thing.. Seek for God's interventions

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Frfrt7:
Hey guys, which has a better remuneration (salary and allowances) and condition of service between EFCC and NIA. Thanks for your kind response.

NIA has better condition of service while EFCC has better remuneration.

Please, Is there anything going on in any of the two?
I’ll really appreciate your response

With eyes closed, I'll go for EFCC.
NIA NIA!! Big men children no dey gree serve dat organization, na only average or less privilege dey always collect di slot.

Na till u enter, fr nw u won't understand what it means to be serving that organization.

One of my Aunt is yet to be back ever since she embarked on a journey to China since 2016.
Hope u undstnd the risk she's into now.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:

With eyes closed, I'll go for EFCC . NIA NIA!! till u enter u will understand what it means to be serving that organization.
One of my Aunt is yet to be back to Naija since 2016 when she ws sent to China. Hope u undstnd the risk she's into now
Is it not better to have intercontinental experience than rotating in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2023
HussenAdul:

Is it not better to have intercontinental experience than rotating in Nigeria?
Lol u tink she's there to enjoy ne.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol u tink she's there to enjoy ne. She's a spy dats what am sayin indirectly.
Di moment u get dat wrk u no fit resign. All ur calls, social life online/offline re being monitored. You won't hv time for ur family, cos tmrw u might be in London etc
I go like this kind job o. Ordinary small private company I am working now use me like mad.
Work from 7.30am - 5.30pm. On Saturdays 8.00am - 2.00pm. Still work on 1st Sundays of every month. No leave or leave allowance. Salary is below 100k with Masters Degree.
Someone should connect me to NIA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Same with efcc. NIA is a good place to work.
Mohisah:
Lol u tink she's there to enjoy ne. She's a spy dats what am sayin indirectly.
Di moment u get dat wrk u no fit resign. All ur calls, social life online/offline re being monitored. You won't hv time for ur family, cos tmrw u might be in London etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
henrymorebaba:
Same with efcc. NIA is a good place to work.
This what people that don't know much of it says.
It's a good place to work, also very secured to spy abi...? Once other country catch u, 9ja go deny u say dem dnt know u as part of di organization, hope u go like am?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
HussenAdul:

I go like this kind job o. Ordinary small private company I am working now use me like mad.
Work from 7.30am - 5.30pm. On Saturdays 8.00am - 2.00pm. Still work on 1st Sundays of every month. No leave or leave allowance. Salary is below 100k with Masters Degree.
Someone should connect me to NIA
Go to NSA office na di surest link be dat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:

Go to NSA office na di surest link be dat.
I will like to go but don't know whom to meet. Those kind places one can't pass their gate without being on invitation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Mohisah:

This what people that don't know much of it says.
It's a good place to work, also a very secured to spy abi... Once other country catch u, 9ja go deny u say dem dnt know u as part of di organization, hope u go like am?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2023
HussenAdul:

I will like to go but don't know whom to meet. Those kind places one can't pass their gate without being on invitation.
God will help you by God grace to live that draining job of yours

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:
To whom it may concern, RMAFC hopefuls may push. Gdluck!
Good morning ma/sir
Please, I mail you
Kindly respond as I would like to enquire something from you.
Thank you in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Realinfo2021:
NUPRC HOPEFULS GET .................
Please can you answer my mail. It’s really important. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asabi2908: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Good morning house, please I need help from anyone working with NABDA or NBTI headquarters, I want to do a secondment to either of the agency. May you always find help where you least expect. Please help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
2022Frustrated:
LMAO!!! Do you know people resigned from so called grade A agencies to join them? How many government agencies pay children's school fees, offer free medicals (outside NHIS) and still cater for the spouse of their staff when they are posted outside the country. There is risk in every job. Did you hear of the EFCC staff that was murdered by his colleagues in Sokoto just because he refused to sign off on an exhibit that was tampered with?

And for the records, I repeat remuneration, condition of service, welfare, exposure etc is far better than in EFCC. Risk or no risk! I have said enough
I Know both... I stated my reasons. Im not stopping you from picking. I thought it was all about opinion.
For me, I won't go near anything carrying firearms, if dem like mk dem pay 100m.
I chose EFCC base on no having to be red wire in someone's country, try to die for nothin.. after death, ur fam won't be remembered.
Who are the people that re living A agency to that place? I mentioned, rich people no dey go there. My aunt refused her son from gettin a slot there. The risk is not for who is not ready to give up life.

Thank u for ur opinion

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
I honestly don’t know, I’m just asking. Do you have an idea?
opylog:

Is there something cooking there pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yvy1(f), ufelirahmat, misB, Patrickflames and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.