Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265220 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Good morning ma/sir
Please, I mail you
Kindly respond as I would like to enquire something from you.
Thank you in anticipation

Ask it here Sir/Ma...
I don't knw anybody there, I bn see one of my guy wey go submit his CV

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kolabajo: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:
To whom it may concern, RMAFC hopefuls may push. Gdluck!
what's the link to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kolabajo: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:
To whom it may concern, RMAFC hopefuls may push. Gdluck!
are they doing replacement at the moment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:

Ask it here Sir/Ma...
I am expecting something from there, in fact since last year.
Please, I will prefer talking to you about it privately.
Please, I have mailed you already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Timberwolves:
Salam guys....just wanna share a piece of info, TCN been sharing Apls recently....I know a guy in my hometown that works there been securing appointments for random people that reach out to him for free wallahi...though all the apls I saw n heard of na secondary school levels the guy been securing for people n the salary is 142k..... So if you're among the hopefuls there, or you have a connect there.... You can start pressing em

FYI pls I don't have any direct link to this Samaritan, I only know him n I can't go to him asking him for favor, so no one should DM, that's all I know

Allah Yah taimaka ameen

It’s like I’ll go and sit down infront of TcN in Abuja on Monday, maybe someone will pity me and collect my Cv

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kolabajo:
what's the link to this
Head office Central Area Abuja

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol same M.O.

Well you're getting the attention.

They've been taking people codedly as someone already mentioned here.

They might start official recruitment soon.
Realinfo2021:
NUPRC HOPEFULS GET .................
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarshRiley:

It’s like I’ll go and sit down infront of TcN in Abuja on Monday, maybe someone will pity me and collect my Cv

if i dey that abuja i for follow you o
depression wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mohisah:
Head office Central Area Abuja
Good day.
Please, kindly reach out to me on this number zero eight zero, double two, four seven, double nine, six seven
I beg you please, I just want to get an information from you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Asabi2908:
Good morning house, please I need help from anyone working with NABDA or NBTI headquarters, I want to do a secondment to either of the agency. May you always find help where you least expect. Please help me

Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheyzman(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Guys, how good is NLPC Pension Funds Administrators for a new FG civil servant?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asabi2908: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Edonnaa:

Check your mail
Done sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarshRiley:

let's chart privately
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarshRiley:

E be things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
2022Frustrated:
LMAO!!! Do you know people resigned from so called grade A agencies to join them? How many government agencies pay children's school fees, offer free medicals (outside NHIS) and still cater for the spouse of their staff when they are posted outside the country. There is risk in every job. Did you hear of the EFCC staff that was murdered by his colleagues in Sokoto just because he refused to sign off on an exhibit that was tampered with?

And for the records, I repeat remuneration, condition of service, welfare, exposure etc is far better than in EFCC. Risk or no risk! I have said enough

Is NIA currently recruiting, cos I have someone there and he's been saying recruitment has not started.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Realinfo2021:
NUPRC HOPEFULS GET .................

Please boss Kindly check your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why private chat people, you guys seek informations publicly and share links privately. Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
who are you referring too, do you know the reason why? I'm a job seeker & I have submitted my CV with recommendations letter in that same office, let's be guided..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by surajbb: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
HOUSE, I'M STILL ASKING IF SOMEONE HERE KNOWS THE SALARY OF GRADUATE IN ECOLOGICAL FUND.
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT. THANK YOU!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please can i send you an emai? I learned that you are also expecting something from NITT too
Awardd:
who are you referring too, do you know the reason why? I'm a job seeker & I have submitted my CV with recommendations letter in that same office, let's be guided..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
To Whom It May Concern;

Federal Polytechnic Orogun (Delta State) did a zoom interview today for prospective Non Academic Staff....

If you have button, kindly press.
Academic staffs inclusive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2023
henrymorebaba:
Why private chat people, you guys seek informations publicly and share links privately. Hmmmm

The something get as e be
Small thing they want to chat a job seeker like them privately cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2023
grin when alot of people who work in that same agency are here.
Macbenb13:

The something get as e be
Small thing they want to chat a job seeker like them privately cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mohisah:

Ask it here Sir/Ma...
Good afternoon.
Do you have an idea of the nature of their work and more importantly their remunerations? #RMAFC
And in case your answer is no, anyone who has this knowledge should kindly share it
Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
surajbb:
HOUSE, I'M STILL ASKING IF SOMEONE HERE KNOWS THE SALARY OF GRADUATE IN ECOLOGICAL FUND.
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT. THANK YOU!
is that an agency or parastatal ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2023
No wahala... i will be on the look out for you.
Hussen24:
Hello, Please I need a reliable person at Head of service or budget office that can be updating me on agencies the moment they got approval immediately. One of my guy is appointed as PA to one SSA. Any one that help will also get a slot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SergeantTitus(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 na very funny country sha so we dey send spy go another country lol. Those guys won't even fret if they find out.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adabestseason(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Newcastle2023:

N8,000 for 12 million households for 6 months is a complete waste and misapplication of scarce resources. If that fund is used to aggressively convert commercial vehicles across Nigeria to CNG operated ones and subsidize the cost of the conversion for private vehicles, the impact would be better felt in the economy.

A litre of CNG currently is between N100 and N110 which is even cheaper than the former subsidized PMS pump price. And if you do the price comparison in Kg since their densities are different, you will have an average of N210 per Kg for CNG while PMS is about N705 per Kg.

This will ensure that the cost of transportation will reduce, thereby impacting positively on the cost of food and other commodities/services across board. CNG is not just a cheaper alternative to PMS, but also a cleaner energy that's locally sourced. This will provide a huge market for CNG producers, distributors and retailers in Nigeria that will further impact the economy positively. It will also help to create more than 100,000 jobs for the technicians that will carryout the conversion and provide over 10,000 businesses or streams of income as conversion outlets across the country.

CNG domestic utilization could take up to 80% of local PMS utilization within a short time. It's cheaper, locally sourced, readily available and a cleaner energy than both PMS and AGO.

CNG fuel storage tanks are stronger and safer than petrol or diesel tanks, decreasing the likelihood of accidental release. Moreover, CNG disperses quickly into the air instead of on ground, reducing the risk of fire or ground contamination.

Compressed Natural Gas also has a higher ignition temperature (628 degrees Celsius) than petrol (280 degrees Celsius) and diesel (210 degrees Celsius), significantly reducing the chance of accidental ignition.

The country can then focus on producing PMS mainly for export to the African market and beyond, as CNG utilization takes up the domestic market share of PMS utilization.

This will provide a win - win situation where all the stakeholders are satisfied. The FG should seriously look into this and act decisively.

This untold hardship is completely avoidable. The FG should please be more imaginative. After all, they have many very intelligent persons in their fold. Unfortunately, their proposed initiative is as dumb as the abrupt removal of subsidy without providing prior economic buffers.
A detailed piece but aged leaders in nigeria the god of this world had blinded their eye they donot think anything good about the people because of vested interests.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 4:21am On Jul 16, 2023
So I met a very top shot in NCC today, he notified me that NCC recruitment is done and dusted, only if I had come to him earlier. He then assured me that if I know any other agency and I'm sure are doing recruitment, he can be of help.

Haven read through this thread to yesterday, I can list the following;
RMAF, NUPRC, TCN, NILDS, SEC, PENCOM, NIMASA
DOSDRA, NDIC, FCT IRS.

Please guys kindly share more light on their allowances and salaries please.

CC: Hussen24

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Biokana(m), Gboy4444, Emir01, Clemence6969, Omana, 24kmagik, FolaLee, Brightlight123 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.