Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6288990 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Chai! Congrats my man! Had hope in this ICPC recruitment, but didn`t scale to the interview stage. Wish you the best! See you at the top!

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please is there anybody that knows the salary of Cocoa Research Institute and Federal Character commission.... Thanks as I await your replies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
intergral:
Please is there anybody that knows the salary of Cocoa Research Institute and Federal Character commission.... Thanks as I await your replies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mohisah:

Most of Agric agencies hav same salary structures
I know that most research institutes use Conraiss but don't know of this one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
My bad.
May Almighty grant you success
Sendaros20000:

Medical screening not interview
I’m not a lawyer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hussen24:
salam alaikum sir
please check i sent you a mail sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
*CNG Utilization Program should now be a priority to the Federal Government of Nigeria and all the MDAs concerned*

The FG and all the MDAs concerned are expected to accelerate CNG utilization at this point. They should focus on assembling and importing more of CNG operated vehicles into Nigeria as against those designed for PMS and aggressively convert PMS powered vehicles to CNG powered ones.

They should redirect domestic refining for PMS mainly for export to the African market and beyond. By doing this the FG would reverse the cost of transportation to lower than what was obtainable prior to the abrupt subsidy removal.

This will have a huge positive impact on the national economy; reducing the cost of food and other commodities/services, create over 100,000 employment at the CNG Conversion Outlets across the country, generate over 10,000 new businesses or streams of income (CNG Conversion Outlets) nationwide, spur massive investments in the CNG production, distribution and retailing value chain due to the increased domestic utilization, earn huge foreign exchange by redirecting local refining for PMS mainly for export, improve living standard of the citizenry and not forgetting the benefits of having a cleaner energy.

The untold hardship on the citizenry and businesses occasioned by the abrupt removal of subsidy for PMS without providing prior economic buffers was completely avoidable if there was proper planning on the side of the FG and the MDAs concerned.

The borrowed funds for the proposed palliatives of N8,000 to 12 million households for 6 months should be channeled to the CNG Conversion Program for mainly commercial vehicles and maybe subsidize the conversion cost for private vehicles. The FG can also make intervention funds with single digit interest rate available through the CBN to players in the CNG production, distribution and retailing value chain.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
youtuber:
Anyone with legit information of NSC graduate salary ?
Don't know yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mohisah:
My Oga Ontop! I greet you sir.
Please, do you know when NABDA will start issuing APLs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DijeeUG: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hello house, good evening! Please does anyone have any info on the NDIC replacement? Do you know if it’s been done or about to be? If it’s been done, do u know if there’ll be another one?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
intergral:

Pls is Federal Character commission recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Success1930:

Pls is Federal Character commission recruiting?
Yes!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
intergral:
Yes!

Recruitment or replacement bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
FG cancels proposed N8000 cash palliative; to increase minimum wage, distribute key commodities instead

The Federal Government has scrapped plans to distribute monthly cash of N8,000 to 12 million households as part of efforts to cushion the effects of the fuel subsidy removal, PODIUM REPORTERS can reliably report.

Sources in the Villa confirmed the reversal to this publication today, citing concerns over the ability of the cash distribution to meet the administration’s goal of supporting the poor in the country grappling with the resultant price spike following the termination of the corrupt subsidy regime.

Instead, the administration is set to increase the country’s minimum wage, a longstanding demand of Nigeria’s Labour Union. The increment is expected to jack up the earnings of millions of Nigerians and provide succour amid the palpable rise in the cost of living.

Additionally, the FG will also distribute key commodities targeted at the poor to offer relief and ensure their survival as the country confronts the expected shocks widely predicted to follow the termination of the subsidy regime which burdened the country’s finances and starved other important sectors such as health, education and infrastructure of required funds to grow and develop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
intergral:
Yes!

I just confirmed that it is a pending recruitment since December 2020... Federal Character commission is not recruiting...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Success1930:

I just confirmed that it is a pending recruitment since December 2020... Federal Character commission is not recruiting...
You should have confirm before asking me... If it is recruitment then you would have seen adverts... Replacement /recruitment if you believe it is happening then it is happening... If you believe there is no recruitment/replacement then you're also right!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Please guys any news on NIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2023
SaleemA:
Please guys any news on NIS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by philipkarl: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Success1930:

they already recruited. My ex gf got.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Good morning madam...
Please do you have update on RMAFC?

Cc. Mohisah
Hussen24
Nwanyioghasi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Ojoto1 you and the other two should mail me now for your .,................

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Federal work and housing and raw material is recruiting.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ojoto1 you and the other two should mail me now for your .,................
Thanks for all you do. Tried reaching u the other time but looks like u took a break offline. wishing u more blessings.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello ma, Please can you assist me with a job in this organization or any organization

God bless you ma 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Big Lady, Good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

I have sent you messages severally.. Please for God sake help me oooo...Any offer from your end will be greatly appreciated. God no go ever shame you...

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:
That new CG is puttin you guys on failed employment if she dont do the needful btw the political bodies. She wan prove stubborn head, if care is not taken no employment again
Sorry ladies but, Women to lead is a big threat to any place men are, na now i knw 😅😆

That was how the last CG was playing around with this recruitment and got served notice letter, let's see what happens to this one now, very disheartening news for the hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2023
dayo2hot:

Recruitment or replacement bro?
I don't know what you want to call it but they want to give Apl to some few people

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please madam,
I will like to follow you up on this.
Thank you in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:
That new CG is puttin you guys on failed employment if she dont do the needful btw the political bodies. She wan prove stubborn head, if care is not taken no employment again
Sorry ladies but, Women to lead is a big threat to any place men are, na now i knw 😅😆

guy u stop saying what you dont know. Arrangement is what is delaying it. Everything is set. Mail will be sent at once for recruitment and replacement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (2260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: usydre(m), MajorGain(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.