Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264604 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Federal work and housing and raw material is recruiting.
Good afternoon Nwanyioma.. pls help me with this job ma. May God continue to bless you for all you do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
kkkp:
Oga thats beer parlour gist. No need to share any info with you. This is a public forum. I dont need any ones validation. I have given you a time frame when they will start calling guys for documentation.
Oga hope ur connect is the Acg
I can bring straight convo to ACG, can u?

Let just leav the case. A sure person shld know letter suppose strt rollin on 11th July till 26th Aug abi u dont knw smth shld even touch di ground since 11th. What is holding dem is what ure not sayin

I don't go to beer parlour, Mind you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Good day madam
Please, do you have any update on RMAFC?
@anyone who may have any information about it also.
Your response will be appreciated
Sorry am a guy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:

Oga hope ur connect is the Acg
I can bring straight convo to ACG, can u?

Let just leav the case. A sure person shld know letter suppose strt rollin on 11th July till 26th Aug abi u dont knw smth shld even touch di ground since 11th. What is holding dem is what ure not sayin

I don't go to beer parlour, Mind you.
Oga like i said, I dont need any one's validation here. I rarely make comments on nairaland on such issues. OGA SIR U HAVE WON THE ARGUMENT, YOU ARE RIGHT, LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT. THANK YOU FOR THE CONVERSATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sholay1010: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
. Ma, can you assist with Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila- Orangun, Osun State.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:
Sorry am a guy.
Oh! Sorry
Thank you for the correction.
Do you have any information about it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Oh! Sorry
Thank you for the correction.
Do you have any information about it ?
Not too sure, but the bro to their Chairman said dem don strt, na watin i knw be dat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:

Not too sure, but the bro to their Chairman said dem don strt, na watin i knw be dat
Thank you for the update.
But please, what have they started per say?
Recruitment, Replacement or Issuing of appointment letters?
Please, I need to know this because something is at stake at the moment.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Thank you for the update.
But please, what have they started per say?
Recruitment, Replacement or Issuing of appointment letters?
Please, I need to know this because something is at stake at the moment.
Thank you
More reason i dont replyin. U ask of employment and ure still asking if it is replacement or not... Is Your CV afraid of employment be it Recruitment or Replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good day Ma,
Please help me secure a slot From any agency.

Biko nyere mu aka .. Chukwu gozie gi

chimezie504@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:

More reason i dont replyin. U ask of employment and ure still asking if it is replacement or not... Is Your CV afraid of employment be it Recruitment or Replacement?
It hasn't gotten to that bro. Aba!
I asked if it was a new recruitment processes or just a replacement. Knowing fully well that new recruitment may take longer time than mere replacement.
All the same, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Are there links/portals where one can apply for the Federal Character Commission and Federal Work and Housing and Raw Material Jobs? Help us with the portal. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
acumen90:
Are there links/portals where one can apply for the Federal Character Commission and Federal Work and Housing and Raw Material Jobs? Help us with the portal. Thank you.

Lols. The Portal is through your connect bro.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nuprc!!!!!! Plz update us.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
DeJoshmart:

It hasn't gotten to that bro. Aba!
I asked if it was a new recruitment processes or just a replacement. Knowing fully well that new recruitment may take longer time than mere replacement.
All the same, I appreciate
Lol not like dah,e cm be like u wan reject am

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol not like dah,e cm be like u wan reject am
Reject waiting? Nbanu
Something I've been waiting for going to a year now.
I was only seeking information as to whether it is a new recruitment altogether.
My connect told me that as at last year that it is replacement. My prayer is that it remains so. You know the things with new recruitment processes now........you will have to wait and wait
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SacredRuler3: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Offer taken

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost offer available
Message if interested.
Let us relate please..
I am interested
Message you already

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Madam please assist me, I graduated since 2010. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SacredRuler3: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Let us relate please..
I am interested
Message you already

Send a message on WhatsApp please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassanjj(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyi, Biko assist muwa too o.

Make una no let man die of depression o.

Pikin and wife dey wey we go feed o.

Thanks

Nwanyiogwashi:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Motion no 5 as deliberated by HOR today. Hopefully open employment soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xenasmith: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost offer available
Message if interested.
Please I am a first time here, have been following offline for almost a year now. I am interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Senate Abolishes Age Limit In Job Advertisement In Nigeria.

Good News For Nigerians
How true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SacredRuler3: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nipost offer taken. Will indicate if another batch comes up

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Alex1990:

Good News For Nigerians
How true is this?
Yeah i saw same... We need to experience it, cause this our 9ja😊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
armed Forces nko?

Alex1990:

Good News For Nigerians
How true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mohisah:

Yeah i saw same... We need to experience it, cause this our 9ja😊

Does this refer to private sector as well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
DM… may Allah help us all…

TOM208:

Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brother,

I'm fully qualified for this, I have B.Eng + Pgde+TRCN Certificate + TRCN License with over 5 years teaching experience.

HELP A BROTHER FOR THE SAKE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hinokami:

Does this refer to private sector as well?

Pls don't kee me😁😁😁
Private has nothing to do with Govt office.
They hv theirs, which is no permanency and ur sack letter is always on your desk only hidden 😂

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
I dunno this Aunty but deep down I know she down to earth and have a good and compassionate heart… I pray you become the first female governor of your state 🤲🏼

Nwanyiogwashi:
Ojoto1 you and the other two should mail me now for your .,................

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xenasmith: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please, I will need your help
My brother is a land surveyor and has been looking for work for over the years now. I just sent you a email ma. Please, I await your response if there's any link to the application. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1, simopeyemi, starbuck(f), Patrickflames, Oshin56(m), Babagy832, Newcastle2023(m), Vanbravo(m), tonyeverready(m), pappydeewhy, JERRY1925(m), Matmaye, jaybest90(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.