Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254054 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Gabicon20:

Just wondering how 2 people who hide their salary figures from each other live together under the same roof as husband and wife. Husband and wife o.
You're not understanding this tins.. Haven't u seen a lady that loves a guy like mad, but she'll nvr let him hv peace?
Same things applies when u re married to a lady, she may not be good at managing money..
Off recent, a lady ws givn 400k by the husband to pay children tuitions fee, but she ended givin the whole money to her mother.
Do u call dat managing? That kind of lady exist unless u nvr jam...
Just pray nvr to hv such wife dat can't understand u when it gets to money spending

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Whiterose21:

What do you guys take women for? What do you think will happen, when she eventually finds out the real pay?. It means you don't trust the woman you married. I am not a fan of those that hide their pay slip from their spouse. My children knew my pay, when I was teaching in a private school, let alone my spouse.
We are not out to insult or demean women. What we are saying or trying to do is to rebuke the spirit of busy body in that guy's life. That's a family matter. Let the husband be the one to tell the wife and not a third party. Only he who wears a shoe should really know where it pinches, not a bystander.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Mohisah:

You're not understanding this tins.. Haven't u seen a lady that loves a guy like mad, but she'll nvr let him hv peace?
Same things applies when u re married to a lady, she may not be good at managing money..
Off recent, a lady ws givn 400k by the husband to pay children tuitions fee, but she ended givin the whole money to her mother.
Just pray nvr to hv such wife dat can't understand u when it gets to money spending
well I personally will not marry a woman I should hide my salary from, she's already not fit to be my wife.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Looking at it from another perspective, if u hide the figure from this kind of woman and she comes to this forum to ask and gets an overated figure as usual. Like ur salary is 120k and someone here says it's 450k. And then u are managing ur family according to ur level of 120k per month. Do u know u have created a bigger problem in ur home coz she will think u have one side chick u are spending on at the expense of ur own family and that's the genesis of trouble in marriages.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Meanwhile like @Nadingo said na who wear shoe know where e de pinch am. If u are already married and think it's safer for ur wife not to know ur salary na u sabi her pass us, do what will save ur home. If u ain't married yet I think it's better to settle with someone u can relate with on all level. Marriage na team work no be competition on who wise pass between husband and wife.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Bring 20k mk i gv u both..
This theeast cheap price u can get frm any angle😁😁😁

I use God and Allah beg you😅😝
If you get their number abeg send am give me via goodmanobad@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Fact smiley
Gabicon20:
Meanwhile like @Nadingo said na who wear shoe know where e de pinch am. If u are already married and think it's safer for ur wife not to know ur salary na u sabi her pass us, do what will save ur home. If u ain't married yet I think it's better to settle with someone u can relate with on all level. Marriage na team work no be competition on who wise pass between husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Bring 20k mk i gv u both..
This theeast cheap price u can get frm any angle😁😁😁
we are like a family on this thread; we help each other, seems you're new on this thread...
If you see me, you go know say even 10k no gum me

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Please does anyone here know the monthly salary of a Senior Product Manager in FairMoney?

Is their renumeration good or what's the range?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Two Slots available for Level 08 in Immigration and NSCDC.But you must be from a particular State.Contact me on email xtianfemi@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Ameen ameen
dayo2hot:

Thank you, brother. May Allah Answer our prayer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2023
It's going to be well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2023
xtianfemi:
Two Slots available for Level 08 in Immigration and NSCDC.But you must be from a particular State.Contact me on email xtianfemi@gmail.com.

Brother have they started the replacement for the senior cadre in NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2023
There is a crisis brewing in the Federal Character Commission. Job racketeering lol

Some commissioners in the FCC are accusing the Chairman of collecting money in dollars for jobs in federal Ministries, Department and Agencies, MDAs.

They also alleged that the Chairman often connived with MDAs to collect 10 per cent kickback for job offered.

Job seekers pay as low as N750, 000 and as high as N7 million, depending on the MDAs the jobs are being sought. Interesting revelations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Martialfc80: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2023
xtianfemi:
Said it before and will say it again... please beware of this guy.

Have a lovely weekend ahead folks!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2023
daben1:
we are like a family on this thread; we help each other, seems you're new on this thread...
If you see me, you go know say even 10k no gum me
Am joking ooo..
I don't hv their number(s)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Gabicon20:

well I personally will not marry a woman I should hide my salary from, she's already not fit to be my wife.
Characters is just like book pages, the more u learn, the higher it opens you to another..
Dating sometimes don't bring the real deal cause there's bein careful to what you guys re doin. Marriage is a lifetime agreement, the colors of bearable n unbearable unfolds...

Thanks for ur opinion

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Mohisah:

Characters is just like book pages, the more u learn, the higher it opens you to another..
Dating sometimes don't bring the real deal cause there's been careful to what you guys. Marriage is a lifetime agreement, the colors of bearable n unbearable unfolds...

Thanks for ur opinion
I perfectly understand your perspective and ofcourse learnt from it too. welcome sir.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
xtianfemi:
Why do I have a feeling this person is catfishing for emails? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
fire service posted newly recruited officers to their new units last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gensanusi:

The want there own slot.... that's all

Really?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Naijacommando22:

Don’t panic..it won’t affect ICPC … I know that’s why you’re asking

We hope so .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mameng:
Nimet is 90+, is sumthing coming ?

NiMet shared APL in May

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sendaros20000:

We hope so .

Relax bro .. u got no worries

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gensanusi:
There is a crisis brewing in the Federal Character Commission. Job racketeering lol

Some commissioners in the FCC are accusing the Chairman of collecting money in dollars for jobs in federal Ministries, Department and Agencies, MDAs.

They also alleged that the Chairman often connived with MDAs to collect 10 per cent kickback for job offered.

Job seekers pay as low as N750, 000 and as high as N7 million, depending on the MDAs the jobs are being sought. Interesting revelations.

Nothern Job seekers dey pay this too ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Interactive34:

Nothern Job seekers dey pay this too ?
Well, truth of the matter is, I'm a northerner and I have never come across any norther politician who sells slots or a northerner who got a job via a politician by paying money. All the people I know in my state that got even A-list agencies' slots from northern politicians got it with no money exchanging hands.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lol. Good thing you personalised your response.
I know plenty!!!
Nadingo:
Well, truth of the matter is, I'm a northerner and I have never come across any norther politician who sells slots or a northerner who got a job via a politician by paying money. All the people I know in my state that got even A-list agencies' slots from northern politicians got it with no money exchanging hands.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
asaleh96:
Lol. Good thing you personalised your response.
I know plenty!!!
Why not just go ahead and answer the person who asked the question then? Why coming for me? Or were you expecting me to not speak only for what I know?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nadingo:
Never... But their P.As may collect money for their time and monitoring

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Let me speak from experience, firstly I’m married with kids. I love Madam, but when it comes to finance I don’t expose all. Reason “Rainy Days”. Not every day will go as you planned so it’s always good to keep some private. Women work with what they know. If Madam knows I earn 100k, her mindset and thought regarding expenditures will revolve around 100k, if I say 80k same happens. Does that mean I don’t love her ?.

Gabicon20:

I perfectly understand your perspective and ofcourse learnt from it too. welcome sir.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogwoliun, ogasman(m), Shady92(m), PlsBanMe, edublack and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.