Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225880 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Not just u, mate.. If u like offer me 1m per month i ain't doin arm work unless Allah says it must be my destiny😂

I once rejected NDA dat year aftr knowin u must bcome a soldier at the end...
People dat don't like force work finds it easy to get if they shld gv a push🤣
Good day bro.
We plenty wey no like force work o. As I dey now even if them want give me Chief of Army Staff I no want. Anything military, NBA!
I beg, you get any update concerning RMAFC?
THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Good day bro.
We plenty wey no like force work o. As I dey now even if them want give me Chief of Army Staff I no want. Anything military, NBA!
THANK YOU
Even I myself that I was asking when SSC army would be out, I really detest it.

Like I said and will maintain, I'm only rooting for it because it's the easiest government job to get with little or no connection!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
keeper1:

Even I myself that I was asking when SSC army would be out, I really detest it.

Like I said and will maintain, I'm only rooting for it because it's the easiest government job to get with little or no connection!
If u really detest it plz stay away from it sir, u MAY not last long. Army na calling o unless u have enough connection to keep u away from the battlefield which u already said u don't have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
DeJoshmart:

Good day bro.
THANK YOU
Try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Take ur letter there with confidence, use a thick white envelope or if you can get any official envelope take it there and say ure dispatch rider, you were sent to deliver for recruitment so they'll acknowledge it and gv u a copy, yh
sent a mail boss.. pls kindly accept
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
If anyone here get NDIC connect, you can still push 💯

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Not just u, mate.. If u like offer me 1m per month i ain't doin arm work unless Allah says it must be my destiny😂

I once rejected NDA dat year aftr knowin u must bcome a soldier at the end...
People dat don't like force work finds it easy to get if they shld gv a push🤣

In my case I was offered the NDA slot during the time when boko haram thingy was as its peak..I also wasn't really interested in land army but Air force at that time due to "Ace combat"( awesome video game by the way)..It was like after things pass that my uncle told that it was actually possible to do Airforce or Navy at the NDA😭😭. I wished I knew about nairaland as at then, but life goes on sha grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
mengho:

In my case I was offered the NDA slot during the time when boko haram thingy was as its peak..I also wasn't really interested in land army but Air force at that time due to "Ace combat"( awesome video game by the way)..It was like after things pass that my uncle told that it was actually possible to do Airforce or Navy at the NDA😭😭. I wished I knew about nairaland as at then, but life goes on sha grin
I love war games
on PlayStation😂. Anythin outside that is a Nooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Try
I don't understand sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gabicon20:

If u really detest it plz stay away from it sir, u MAY not last long. Army na calling o unless u have enough connection to keep u away from the battlefield which u already said u don't have.

You know say e get some kind desperation one go dey wey be say one will be ready to do just anything (legal) to make money; I'm at that phase at the moment. if battlefield comes, we go!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
keeper1:

You know say e get some kind desperation one go dey wey be say one will be ready to do just anything (legal) to make money; I'm at that phase at the moment. if battlefield comes, we go!
I must say i don screenshot this for reference. Anything i feel like smilin, I'll look at it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
keeper1:

All die nah die 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
*RESTRUCTURING OF MINISTRIES*

In line with the innovative governance promised by PBAT, the following are proposed:

1. Ministry of Works and Housing
Split into,
- Ministry of Works - focusing on federal roads and highways.
- Ministry of Housings -...
...restructure and heavily financed to jump-start economic growth.

2. Ministry of Transportation
Split into,
- Ministry of Railways & Rail Transport
- Ministry of Waterways & Marine Transportation – in charge of ports, navigable rivers. Note that inland waterways are...
...essentially a concurrent item.
- Roads Transport move into Works Ministry

3. Ministry of Education
Split into,
- Ministry of Basic & Special Education
- Ministry of Tertiary and Advanced Education

4. Ministry of Budgeting and National Planning
- Budgeting to be moved..
...to/merged with Finance.
- National Planning to be moved to the Presidency or a new Ministry of Statistics.

5. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Commerce - move to the Ministry of Trade and Investment.
- Industry – move to a new Ministry of Employment and Industry. See...
...No. 9

6. Ministry of Petroleum Resources
Restructure for solid petroleum, that is Bitumen and Tar sand, to be given more resources and attention.

7. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Rename as Ministry of Agriculture.
- Rural development moved into a new..
...Ministry of Human Development. See No 13.

8. Ministry of Interior
- Restructure to handle all identity, birth and death registration, and immigration issues. NPC is to be moved into a new Ministry of Statistics and involved only with the census.

9. Ministry of Labor...
..and Productivity
- Rename as Ministry of Employment and Industry.

10. Ministry of Information
- Rename as Ministry of Information and National Orientations.

11. Ministry of Solid Minerals Development
- Rename as Ministry of Solid Minerals and Mines
- Mines moves from..
...the old Ministry of Mines and Steel Development. See No 12.

12. Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
- Rename as Ministry of Iron and Steel.
- Mines move to a new Ministry of Solid Minerals and Mines. See No 11.

13. Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social..
...Development
- Social Development move to a new Ministry of Human Development.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hussen24:
*RESTRUCTURING OF MINISTRIES*

In line with the innovative governance promised by PBAT, the following are proposed:

1. Ministry of Works and Housing
Split into,
- Ministry of Works - focusing on federal roads and highways.
- Ministry of Housings -...
...restructure and heavily financed to jump-start economic growth.

2. Ministry of Transportation
Split into,
- Ministry of Railways & Rail Transport
- Ministry of Waterways & Marine Transportation – in charge of ports, navigable rivers. Note that inland waterways are...
...essentially a concurrent item.
- Roads Transport move into Works Ministry

3. Ministry of Education
Split into,
- Ministry of Basic & Special Education
- Ministry of Tertiary and Advanced Education

4. Ministry of Budgeting and National Planning
- Budgeting to be moved..
...to/merged with Finance.
- National Planning to be moved to the Presidency or a new Ministry of Statistics.

5. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Commerce - move to the Ministry of Trade and Investment.
- Industry – move to a new Ministry of Employment and Industry. See...
...No. 9

6. Ministry of Petroleum Resources
Restructure for solid petroleum, that is Bitumen and Tar sand, to be given more resources and attention.

7. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Rename as Ministry of Agriculture.
- Rural development moved into a new..
...Ministry of Human Development. See No 13.

8. Ministry of Interior
- Restructure to handle all identity, birth and death registration, and immigration issues. NPC is to be moved into a new Ministry of Statistics and involved only with the census.

9. Ministry of Labor...
..and Productivity
- Rename as Ministry of Employment and Industry.

10. Ministry of Information
- Rename as Ministry of Information and National Orientations.

11. Ministry of Solid Minerals Development
- Rename as Ministry of Solid Minerals and Mines
- Mines moves from..
...the old Ministry of Mines and Steel Development. See No 12.

12. Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
- Rename as Ministry of Iron and Steel.
- Mines move to a new Ministry of Solid Minerals and Mines. See No 11.

13. Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social..
...Development
- Social Development move to a new Ministry of Human Development.

Well.. Interesting development. Our own is let them be effective for national development. Not another avenue to settle political allies. (if we wan talk true true 😁 😁)

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Try
boss Waitin u mean by “TRY”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mukzahra:
I wonder too o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
DeJoshmart:

I wonder too o
just chill him go tell us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Watin day happen for FIRS? anybody pls?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
Watin day happen for FIRS? anybody pls?
Wetin you hear dey happen ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
BREAKING: FG Discovers 1,618 Workers With Fake Employment Letters

The Federal Government through the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF), said 1,618 Federal Civil Servants have been discovered with fake letters of employment….CONTINUE READING

Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, who announced this on Tuesday at a media parley in Abuja, explained that her Office through the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System(IPPIS) had detected these workers with fake and illegal letters of employment, following the verification of 69,854 officers across the core Ministries, Departments and Agencies of government in the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Yemi-Esan noted that the affected workers have been suspended from the IPPIS platform, adding that they have been handed over to ICPC for proper investigation and prosecution.

She said: “The Office of the Head of Service has been working towards the implementation of the HR Module of IPPIS with a view to bridging the identified gaps in the system.

“As you are aware, prior to the introduction of the current mechanisms put in place to drive the implementation of the IPPIS, the system was bedeviled with considerable leakages and wastes as well as the incessant infiltration of ghost workers.

“Consequent upon the identified loopholes in the IPPIS, the Office introduced control mechanisms, notable among others, was the inauguration of a Committee on Enrolment of Newly Recruited Civil Servants on the 1st of March, 2021.

“Hence, this and other initiatives in accelerating the roll-out of the HR Module of the IPPIS has brought about the following: Detection of 1,618 fake/illegal employment letters; Continuous suspension of Officers from the IPPIS platform for not uploading their records; Verification of 69,854 officers across the core MDAs in FCT and the six (6) geo-political zones.

“In our investigation, we have found out these workers that were not employed at all, who have found their way into the civil service.”

She revealed that there is an ongoing verification of 205,411 officers across non-core MDAs in the FCT and the six geo-political zones.

The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation disclosed that the ICPC has begun the investigation of 3,657 officers for not being present during the verification audit, adding that there is the verification of 3,465 officers who were recruited from 2017-2019 and those absorbed into the mainstream civil service.

She expressed optimism that by the end of 2024, the verification of these non-core civil servants would have been completed.

Commenting on digitalisation, which is one of the pillars of the Federal Civil Service Strategy and Implementation Plan (2021-2025) (FCSSIP 25), Yemi-Esan said her Office in collaboration with the Aig-
Imoukhuede Foundation had focused on driving public sector transformation in Africa through the deployment of technological solutions.

She said through the collaboration, the Service had to deal with manually-held records and bureaucratic inhibitions to open government; arbitrary allocation of devices without records and not based on needs as well as apathy in the use of official emails.

As part of her achievements, she announced that the OHCSF has gone digital or paperless.

“I am pleased to state that the Office of the Head of Service has gone digital with
its work process.

“You may wish to know that between April 2023 when the Office initially operationalised the platform
in a live environment, about 5,300 files have been treated by the immediate Office of the Head of Service within the OHCSF while over 4,130 files of that number have completed the action cycle.

“What this translates to is seamless monitoring of workflow and
eventual cost savings on stationaries and computer consumables.

“It should also be noted that some other MDAs have also deployed ECM solutions such as the Federal Ministry of Transport. So, a lot is being done in this area,” she explained
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
how soon will APL fly?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Nice update there...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Nice update... I won't forget ur username inshaAllah.. Let me go buy deposit slip frm there...
Thanks
Oga Mohisah cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
avsadeeq0:

Wetin you hear dey happen ?
nothing oooo, as everywhere silent na? FIRS own get as e be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
nothing oooo, as everywhere silent na? FIRS own get as e be.
FIRS dat gave letter thru mud 😂
Dey play

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Is this going to affect some of the ongoing recruitment?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Yeah I think something is going on there coz My friend's neighbor paid 5m just recently for this NDIC offer! He's waiting for the APL.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Don’t panic..it won’t affect ICPC … I know that’s why you’re asking

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Mohisah:

FIRS dat gave letter thru mud 😂
Dey play
Any body way never get firs letter and still waiting change ur connection or addd more firewood and fuel to the connect 😂

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Mukzahra:
as in try get ur CV there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Sendaros20000:

The want there own slot.... that's all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gotocourt: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2023
KhalilAK:

Yeah I think something is going on there coz My friend's neighbor paid 5m just recently for this NDIC offer! He's waiting for the APL.
It's well with him 😳😳😳

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ermm, Success1930, Gboy4444, Hassan52(m), Matmaye, magnificent14 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.