Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255947 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Edonnaa:

I know you aren't a HoR... It's personal, but thank you all the same

Cheers
Hello freinds, pls I am currently in abuja, I hold a bsc qualification, I am currently looking for part time gigs I can do, till the end of August atleast to survive me till when I expect to have a job. Thank you. Pls reach out to through obeddy56@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Is it possible for a a rep member not to get any committee??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Abiolang:
Is it possible for a a rep member not to get any committee??
Lol Noooo dem fit be Committee member (floor member), but they can't gv u Recommendation letter that'll be flexible to grant u job unless they beg their fellow or the Agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Joyless004:

Yet they paid July salary no increment for this horrible cost of living.

It's well.

I blame NLC wey don collect bribe
NLC dey fall hand. Dem no suppose agree any minimum wage of less than 100k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning house. Please I want to know if Nigeria correctional service have been paid their salary for this month. Anyone with that works there or knows something about their salary should please let me know.. someone owing my sister wants to pay her back but she has said until her salary enters this month end that is when she will pay back her loan.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Now I presume Institutional Governing Boards is next. Right?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2023
Allah is sufficient to whomever trust and rely on him.
May He provide us with a life changing opportunities.

Mubby4luv:
That's all we can do bro, Cheers.
Mine seff is my related Uncle and I keep seeing his pictures with all the big wigs from number 1 downwards and I keep asking myself how hard can it be. But then I keep my calm knowing it's God that open doors not anyone.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Fiestafetta:
Good morning house. Please I want to know if Nigeria correctional service have been paid their salary for this month. Anyone with that works there or knows something about their salary should please let me know.. someone owing my sister wants to pay her back but she has said until her salary enters this month end that is when she will pay back her loan.
They haven't for this month yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please is there any agency that has conducted interview or just about to share APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hussen24:
Please is there any agency that has conducted interview or just about to share APL

Please Hussen24 howfar with the petroleum agency u hinted some weeks ago…have they recruited??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axes: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hussen24:

Yes, ICPC and something is up in Foreign Affairs a colleague told me he sat for interview weeks back and is expecting something August, I didn't ask further.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
untoldtruth:

They haven't for this month yet

Thank you so much. Now I can hope the woman is saying the truth. We will give her till Monday then..... Once again, I appreciate your quick response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Axes:

Yes, ICPC and something is up in Foreign Affairs a colleague told me he did interview weeks back and is expecting something August, I didn't ask further.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please when will this take effect, because i receive my salary yersterday i didn't see any changes
post=124704992]COHENSS SALARY ADJUSTMENT[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
HenryHO:
Please when will this take effect, because i receive my salary yersterday i didn't see any changes
post=124704992]COHENSS SALARY ADJUSTMENT

June 2023, you will be given arrears August or September

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
please did you mean he had an interview in foreign affairs?

Axes:

Yes, ICPC and something is up in Foreign Affairs a colleague told me he did interview weeks back and is expecting something August, I didn't ask further.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hello Mr. Hussain Sir,

I trust you're doing great. I sent you a mail, please do well to respond. I'm awaiting your response Sir.

Thanks.

Hussen24:

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pls anyone with honourable Muktar shagaya phone number Ilorin west honourable
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by churchillsheddy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Odaolivia:
Good morning fam,
Pls I want to confirm if an Appointment can be cancelled even after APL have been given and thus have been accepted, though I am yet to do documentation.
I picked up APL from CBN on May 15th before the Governor was suspended

Pls any news on this,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
churchillsheddy:

Pls any news on this,
I vaguely remember one of the elders here replying to this, did you try out the method they suggested?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zikiblazer: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
daben1:
This thread has gone far o, I've been here since it was at page 59, still yet nothing for me(no job)..
Where is this guy, paramilitary na?

Started following this Thread in 2021 when I became very interested in FG job, since then the Journey has been full of disappointments and setback but God has decided to show me Favour..... Currently among those waiting for ICPC APL...

36 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please anyone with reliable person at IPPIS, need info not slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hussen24:
Please anyone with reliable person at IPPIS..
Lol those reapers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
What's up with NIMC, anybody heard anything after election?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol those reapers

Oga na info I need oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
HussenAdul:

Bro good day.
U used to follow up with ITF and as well give updates on happenings during the time of their replacement. Do u know if there will be another recruitment sooner or latter?
Please was there any replacement in ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Any news from NIMC after election?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axes: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
DearAminu:
please did you mean he had an interview in foreign affairs?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zikiblazer:

Started following this Thread in 2021 when I became very interested in FG job, since then the Journey has been full of disappointments and setback but God has decided to show me Favour..... Currently among those waiting for ICPC APL...
congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Please was there any replacement in ITF?
I think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, jufurma, wucanfixumiA7pr, Swagsultan1(m), Users2000, b3llo(m), Prince806(m), Steve0979(m), emitsu123, geonyte(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.