Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248391 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
id4sho:

She's not allowing them do their jobs, nominal roll is key in federal character. She was asked why she stops that, she couldn't answer
Please what is the meaning of nominal roll in Federal Character?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
id4sho:

Gbasgbos, she tear eye die grin. In a working system, she wouldn't escape this allegations. Swearing upandan and emotional black mail. I swear to God, I cannot sell slot, I've made money, I've made name, cheesy cheesy cheesy

They key backer is no longer in government
Suzanna

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

I no bliv.. U be boss for connect here.. You & hussen
Even Oga Hussen dey call him Oga grin
Oga Mohisah and Oga Hussen your boy dey Loyal ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
I
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Notification or statement of result,if it's statement of result then it's possible.
Abiolang:
Please is it possible to use Notification of result for documentation till certificate is out??
Urgent please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abiolang:
Please is it possible to use Notification of result for documentation till certificate is out??
Urgent please

Yes, very possible, when your original is ready, you will write to the head of organisations for certificate submission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Crazeworld:
A list containing employee details(age, state,LGA,sex, qualifications,level) in a particular organization. It's also called staff list

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
horlatunji00:

Even Oga Hussen dey call him Oga grin
Oga Mohisah and Oga Hussen your boy dey Loyal ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
Na whining brr..
Nothin to hide
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Notification or statement of result,if it's statement of result then it's possible.
You can notify. But not fr undergraduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mohisah:
You can notify. But not fr undergraduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abiolang:
It is notification of result for National Diploma I. Poly
Can it be used?

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abiolang:
It is notification of result for National Diploma I. Poly
Can it be used?
I dont think so. Maybe some elders in here hv ever come across such

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is it true ippis are currently in Futa
Hussen24:
Please anyone with reliable person at IPPIS, need info not slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
7 years after graduation, no evidence๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข cry

Bsc & MTech without job. I am tired and devastated. God pls come and rescue us from Nigeria before we go naught

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbestuncle: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Crazeworld:
Nominal roll is a list containing the staff of a govt establishment and their informations.
Character commission is empowered by law to always collect n collate in the information contained in the nominal roll with a view to ensure that every one in the country is not cheated.
Eg. A federal institution should have staff from any state n should not do any recruitment that shows biaseness

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obaman12:
7 years after graduation, no evidence๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข cry

Bsc & MTech without job. I am tired and devastated. God pls come and rescue us from Nigeria before we go naught

My brother may God send us our own helper.

When I was in school, they do tell us to pass out with good grade so that you can get job. I tried my possible best to finish with second class upper and till now I don't have job.

But I still believe in God.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Hussen24:
Please anyone with reliable person at IPPIS, need info not slot
What is your inquiry ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Mameng:
Yes sir. What is the inquiry ?

Check your email bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Hussen24:

Check your email bro

Hussen24 Dan Allah reply ur mail

I just sent u a DM again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Please house, has the Nigeria correctional service been paid for this month? I need this answer to save a sister.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Mohizah, Hussein24, nwagwuchi(Ada delta) pls make una come to my aid, anywork at all I will do......since 2013 after my NYSC av b here.
May Allah open way for you all to connect/engage me. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bleokobi2019: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Federal Character is one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria. No equity in their dealings. Them no wan allow the poor breathe

An agency did recruitment in June 2022 out of 400 staffs employed more than 340 was from the North Minister of Power with over 100 from his state.

Camoready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqEk7SOBLx4&pp=ygUORmNjYyBjaGFpcm1hbiA%3D

Reps questions FCC chairman regarding job selling as accused by other FCC commissioners.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
opj21:
Mohisah, Hussen24, nwagwuchi(Ada delta) pls make una come to my aid, anywork at all I will do......since 2013 after my NYSC av b here.
May Allah open way for you all to connect/engage me. Amen
Amen! Pls
Seek frm Hussen24, cos me i just be wanderer rn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
What agency is that please? I want to verify this your info.

bleokobi2019:
Federal Character is one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria. No equity in their dealings. Them no wan allow the poor breathe

An agency did recruitment in June 2022 out of 400 staffs employed more than 340 was from the North Minister of Power with over 100 from his state.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Someone should explain this to me like a 6 years old boy.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pls any info on FCSC APL? Alot of people having waiting since 2019. Pls any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barmi30: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please anyone with updates about security exchange commission (SEC).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
I am not trying to say u are wrong but same things goes to the recruitment that happened in the agency Chris nginge supervised.everyone is doing nepotism at the best in deir ministry.so we shouldn't alwys paint those people as a bad person

quote author=bleokobi2019 post=124756488]Federal Character is one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria. No equity in their dealings. Them no wan allow the poor breathe

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
bleokobi2019:

Transmission Company of Nigeria

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hussen24:

Check your email bro
acknowledged.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pls who have an idea if NIMC has implemented their salary increment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Someone should explain this to me like a 6 years old boy.๐Ÿ˜ฉ
improvement of welfare and allowance will be tied to productivity the more you work hard you will see the reward

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lunacol(m), Hassan52(m), Oluwaseundami, Hawie23luv and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.