Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303540 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
ayuba070:
CONPASS, Congratulations

Effect from 1st June, 2023

Appears NDLEA is still under MOJ and will not be getting any special package

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 2:08am On Jul 31, 2023
maik99:

Appears NDLEA is still under MOJ and will not be getting any special package
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Eminence50:

Am a level 4 officer in NSCDC please analyse my own please
Pls when will documentation start for civil defence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2023
Mameng:
actually YES, Depending on your Rank and grade level.

Including allowances or is only the basic that is 250k?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Mameng:
NDLEA is a paramilitery organisation using the CONPASS salary structure, which means they are fully involved. Their welfare package before this peculiar allawee has already been reviewed and approved for an increment because of their nature of work and assignments. As you know, they are vulnerable and hazardously exposed to attacks and assaults by barons.

Good morning sir, I if understand you clearly allowced was improved under MOJ before the #NDLEA move to the Presidency, that's why approval was came through MOJ or what

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2023
….

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Including allowances or is only the basic that is 250k?

It should be around 200k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2023
JustAboyy:
Please any update on CIVIL DEFENSE/IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT

Hussen24
Mohisah

ANYONE?
U wan gimme the slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Sendaros20000:

It should be around 200k
Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danidinho4: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=ayuba070 post=124762166]CONPASS, Congratulations

Effect from 1st June, 2023

The aim of this Perculiar allowance is defeated. I thought it was only meant for CONPSS salary structure alone. This harmonisation of salaries is hogwash

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adelekethefirst(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Adamawa
Federal Polytechnic, Keffi, Nasarawa
Federal Polytechnic, Kabo, Kano

Pushhhhhh....

Pls which federal agency is currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mohisah:

U wan gimme the slot?
I am pressing my connect and he no Dey gimme update, just calm down no info on schedules and all

Oga Mohisah you are too big for paramilitary na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
You fit dash me. I no get levels at all

JustAboyy:

I am pressing my connect and he no Dey gimme update, just calm down no info on schedules and all

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Job Racketeering: We Have Petitions Against 39 MDAs – Reps

The House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee investigating alleged jobs racketeering by Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) says it has received petitions against 39 MDAs over…
House of Reps
House of Reps
The House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee investigating alleged jobs racketeering by Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) says it has received petitions against 39 MDAs over allegations of job racketeering and other infractions.

The Chairman of the committee, Yusuf Adamu Gagdi stated this in an opening remarks at the resumed sitting of the Committee on Monday.

The committee was set up by the House to investigate the MDAs, parastatals and tertiary institutions involved in the alleged mismanagement of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

Gagdi said, some of the MDAs include the Federal Character Commission (FCC), Office of the Head of Service, Budget office, IPPIS, Federal Civil Service Commission and others.

The chairman said the committee would in line with it’s mandate engage over 600 MDAs to unearth the extent of the malfeasance in the federal civil service.

Recall that at the last sitting of the committee on Wednesday, there were allegations and counter allegations between the Chairman, Federal Character Commission (FCC), Muheeba Dankaka and some commissioners over job racketeering.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Theunderman:

Hello freinds, pls I am currently in abuja, I hold a bsc qualification, I am currently looking for part time gigs I can do, till the end of August atleast to survive me till when I expect to have a job. Thank you. Pls reach out to through obeddy56@gmail.com. thank you
just pack your bags and go home. Had this same plan when I came to Abuja last week, shishi ano see!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zikiblazer:

Started following this Thread in 2021 when I became very interested in FG job, since then the Journey has been full of disappointments and setback but God has decided to show me Favour..... Currently among those waiting for ICPC APL...
This year Na our year my guy!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Uni of Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
congratulations sir, Greater feat you shall attain.
KhalilAK:
Uni of Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
KhalilAK:
Uni of Abuja
Congratulations this is the beginning of something great!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mameng:
NDLEA is a paramilitery organisation using the CONPASS salary structure, which means they are fully involved. Their welfare package before this peculiar allawee has already been reviewed and approved for an increment because of their nature of work and assignments. As you know, they are vulnerable and hazardously exposed to attacks and assaults by barons.

Yes
My post was in view of rumors that they were to be moved from under MOJ to presidency and their salary consequently, increased
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
olamilarks:
This year Na our year my guy! Feels like I know you, are you friends with a certain guy that failed his NDLEA urine test at the ICPC HQ?
I thought everyone passed the drug test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seeker123:

I thought everyone passed the drug test
This particular guy is drug user. He didn't pass.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
JustAboyy:

Abeg dash me even if na to be carryin Boss's staff (sanda) I'll be glad. grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
KhalilAK:
Uni of Abuja
Mallam Yahaya can sign letter eh. Congrats mate, e remain us o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Gensanusi:
Job Racketeering: We Have Petitions Against 39 MDAs – Reps

The House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee investigating alleged jobs racketeering by Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) says it has received petitions against 39 MDAs over…
House of Reps
House of Reps
The House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee investigating alleged jobs racketeering by Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) says it has received petitions against 39 MDAs over allegations of job racketeering and other infractions.

The Chairman of the committee, Yusuf Adamu Gagdi stated this in an opening remarks at the resumed sitting of the Committee on Monday.

The committee was set up by the House to investigate the MDAs, parastatals and tertiary institutions involved in the alleged mismanagement of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

Gagdi said, some of the MDAs include the Federal Character Commission (FCC), Office of the Head of Service, Budget office, IPPIS, Federal Civil Service Commission and others.

The chairman said the committee would in line with it’s mandate engage over 600 MDAs to unearth the extent of the malfeasance in the federal civil service.

Recall that at the last sitting of the committee on Wednesday, there were allegations and counter allegations between the Chairman, Federal Character Commission (FCC), Muheeba Dankaka and some commissioners over job racketeering.
Mr Gagdi is headin the allegation Ctte grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mohisah:

Mr Gagdi is headin the allegation Ctte grin

The same gagdi gave over 30 slots last year😁

Probes every year but at the end nothing is going to happen.. they did the same thing in 2018 and 2021.
Reps and senators are the ones hijacking these recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Topnotch95(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Does anyone have genuine information of what is happening in PENCOM.

Ever since the board was dissolved, it's been difficult getting information from my various connects.

Anyone with update should pls respond.

Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
I guess we will hear some info,but contact told us to wait that the appointment letter is set that was before they dissolved the board members.

Though we are still open for more info.

quote author=Topnotch95 post=124788231]Does anyone have genuine information of what is happening in PENCOM.

Ever since the board was dissolved, it's been difficult getting information from my various connects.

Thanks! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bj01:
I guess we will hear some info,but contact told us to wait that the appointment letter is set that was before they dissolved the board members.

Though we are still open for more info.

quote author=Topnotch95 post=124788231]Does anyone have genuine information of what is happening in PENCOM.

Thanks!

Board is required when recruiting senior staff
But recruitment/Replacement can happen even without board, right?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
KhalilAK:
Uni of Abuja
Congrats 👏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
NOSDRA......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
HoSF indicts IPPIS desk officers for allegedly perpetrating fraud in MDAs

Head of Service of the Federation, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan
The Head of Service of the Federation, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan, has indicted desk officers of Integrated Payroll and Personnel information System in Ministries Department and Agencies of Government for perpetrating fraud in recruitment exercise.

Yemi-Esan, who appeared before the House of Representatives, however, denied getting 10 percent job slots from MDAs.

Yemi-Esan, while appearing before the House of Representatives committee investigating job racketeering in MDAs and mismanagement of the IPPIS in Abuja on Monday, said many MDAs violated waivers in job recruitment, adding that she also discovered that some IPPIS staff were perpetrating evil in MDAs.

She said once the HoSF discovered such foul play in enrollment, it immediately informed the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission.

Yemi-Esan said aside reporting such officers, the HoSF immediately swung into action by commencing disciplinary action against those officers, adding that several officers had been disciplined for perpetrating such.

READ ALSO:

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Rep. Wole Oke (PDP-Osun), a member of the committee, had posed a question to the HoSF, asking if it was true that the HoSF got 10 percent of job recruitment allocation from MDAs.

Yemi-Esan responded: “I want to categorically state that the HoSF renders service to MDAs and we do not request such a percentage from any MDA.

“The first time I heard it, I asked the Director in charge that I must not hear such a thing any longer and that if they were doing it before I came, it must not happen again.”

On the issue of waiver for employment, Yemi-Esan said the HoSF often went round to monitor such, noting that though the HoSF could not be in every establishment, it ensured proper monitoring.

She said: “All we do is to monitor to ensure they have not exceeded waiver.

“We ensure that IPPIS does not enroll unless they have approval from the Federal Character Commission, HoSF and the Budget office.

“Some MDAs are in the habit of employing more than the waiver given, but the HoSF always ensures that it is difficult to enroll them on IPPIS as a mechanism to checkmate such MDAs.

“Many agencies have violated waivers and we have discovered that some IPPIS staff are perpetrating evil in the MDAs.

“Once we discovered foul play in the enrollment we informed ICPC and started disciplinary action against those officers.

“We have several officers that we have disciplined for perpetrating fraud in MDAs.”

Yemi-Esan said when the HoSF gave universities a waiver for recruitment, it often discovered that school usually prioritised non-academic above academic staff.

She added that the National University Commission agreed with her that such instance was becoming a big problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: maluga, bowen2018 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.