Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6274144 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Lmao true sha. But this NPA shock me o. So annual pay(salary + allowance) for entry level is not even up to 5M. Wahala dey. What’s up with the hype surrounding it then? Because even the ‘underground runs’ people like to talk about, it’s not every department that would have the chance to do those runs
How many agencies will pay you such amount at entry level?? There is underground runs. It's a revenue generating agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2023
kkkp:
How many agencies will pay you such amount at entry level?? There is underground runs. It's a revenue generating agency
Brother please do you know if immigration has already invited those on slots?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Crazeworld:
Since there was no advertised vacancy for Superintendent Cadre, how did you come up with the application number required for checking enlistment on the cdcfib portal?
What they do mostly is they generate fake application code which will be on your invitation letter sent to your mail. Reason for this is to cover tracks because many were complaining that they did screening and were not called. So even during investigation the replacement guys will be seen also as they did screening. Though they have not started calling replacement guys fully, till after this

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2023
Ayuwo:
Brother please do you know if immigration has already invited those on slots?
For senior cadre not yet but fr junior not sure cuz they are generating fake application codes. So we dont know who is who.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2023
kkkp:

Yeah I feel you. But I’m only asking these questions for myself. I work in a non-revenue generating agency currently and my annual pay is close to 4m. So I just want to know if NPA is really worth leaving my current place for, seeing as cost of living in lagos(and every other southern state where NPA has office in) is very high. Let me not go and be earning something just a little above my current pay and then bills go choke me for neck.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Yeah I feel you. But I’m only asking these questions for myself. I work in a non-revenue generating agency currently and my annual pay is close to 4m. So I just want to know if NPA is really worth leaving my current place for, seeing as cost of living in lagos(and every other southern state where NPA has office in) is very high. Let me not go and be earning something just a little above my current pay and then bills go choke me for neck.
Exactly my fears too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bgates: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2023
bleokobi2019:

Is anything going on in TCN?
For Staff of PMU Just know that your salary is in dollars 💵 and not Naira cause its World Bank Funded Project by WB PIU. Different from regular TCN staff.

Any update on TCN?

NOT A DIRECT STAFF of TCN
but a consultant supervising Northern states world bank funded TCN projects (under PMU) this their NEPTAP project
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2023
I sent you a message @ ojoto1, kindly reply. I just want to make an enquiry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MOD30(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2023
AMEN
DenreleDave:
Make God just send helper to person wey go help us...

angry angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2023
kkkp:
For senior cadre not yet but fr junior not sure cuz they are generating fake application codes. So we dont know who is who.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

We have to be grateful where ever we are, some people maybe collecting less than NPA and still leave better than NPA staff, hug salary comes with hug responsibility

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bellopolo: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Good day everyone please and please I'm Mohammed Bello a graduate from Niger state I'm looking for a job. I'm not selecting any job please any legal job I'm fully ready to move to anywhere please my helper locate me. I'm waiting too long I'm tired I need to start from somewhere.
*Please Dm me if you want to help*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Oppy2020:
Please anyone with NIA info?

They have recruited. I don't know maybe they will recruit again . If your connect is 5G. U will surely get it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gensanusi:

We have to be grateful where ever we are, some people maybe collecting less than NPA and still leave better than NPA staff, hug salary comes with hug responsibility

Alhamdulilah I am very grateful where I am currently bro. That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t strive to get something better. Two things can be true at the same time

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oppy2020:

Thank you for the swift response. I'm aware of the recruitment process. However, rumour has it that there might still be existing vacancies. I only want to be sure. Thanks once again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gensanusi:

This reminded me of something I read in "The Millionaire next door" How the teacher and the attorney are brothers, the attorney earns double what the teacher earns annually but the teacher is able to build wealth and will probably leave an inheritance while the attorney will most likely loose all his income to a high consumption lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please, is anything happening in NPA at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can someone please help me with the procedure of buying a Job and the likely budget. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Thank God you said for you. Cuz i have guys who left your type of job in the Northern part of the country to NPA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Edonnaa:

I don't recall anyone saying that in thus forum, I am 1000% certain of their pay so I won't want to argue
then you must be new here his name was mahmud he shared his apl here their salary is 600k per month so is better not to argue he concretely told us this and it was certain he posted it here, also he said his bro got NMDPRA formally known as DPR PPRA PPMC that was merged

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oppy2020:
mail me abeg boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Lmao true sha. But this NPA shock me o. So annual pay(salary + allowance) for entry level is not even up to 5M. Wahala dey. What’s up with the hype surrounding it then? Because even the ‘underground runs’ people like to talk about, it’s not every department that would have the chance to do those runs

It's just the name,

Its place where if you do runs na dollars you go see.
They transact in dollars
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Alhamdulilah I am very grateful where I am currently bro. That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t strive to get something better. Two things can be true at the same time

NPA will get better because Eyes don dey the place.
few years back nobody talks about them.

If you get the offer accept it.
Also they have one of the best retirement package them dey drag with former NNPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oppy2020:
update o this one too go turn hot cake

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
KingClown:

It's just the name,

Its place where if you do runs na dollars you go see.
They transact in dollars

But you have to be in management level to do this kind runs o 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:

But you have to be in management level to do this kind runs o 😂

I dont have strength to talk plenty
Anything you think

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
kkkp:
What they do mostly is they generate fake application code which will be on your invitation letter sent to your mail. Reason for this is to cover tracks because many were complaining that they did screening and were not called. So even during investigation the replacement guys will be seen also as they did screening. Though they have not started calling replacement guys fully, till after this
Thanks man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vikono(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Happy Sunday to all senior and junior comrades in this section of nairaland

Please I need a job,
Any information concerning recruitment will be highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolsat(m), Users2000, Angel2024, boborneyor(m), Beeyouu, Newcastle2023(m), eidreesm, aliuzalkay(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.