Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229038 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Edonnaa:

I don't recall anyone saying that in thus forum, I am 1000% certain of their pay so I won't want to argue

Wawu! Is it okay if I send you a mail? I'd like to clarify some things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Broxyy:
BOA
Thanks. Do you have an idea of their monthly take-home?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gensanusi:

I don't know why people Sabi argue
7.2m/12......

Where I mark is GL 08 in there own salary scale
I pray Almighty Allah gives me Good job this year, I just dey do ah for here shocked 7.2m/12

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nadingo:
General, any ideas of the pay package in NAIC? Between NAIC and BOA, which has a better package?

NAIC Is better, I saw there appointment letter sometimes 2020.
There's wardrobe allowance, education allowance and others

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please can I still submit cv to efcc (Diploma)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gensanusi:

NAIC Is better, I saw there appointment letter sometimes 2020.
There's wardrobe allowance, education allowance and others
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ehimat30: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good evening all. Pls I'm seriously in need of a job. It's been 13yrs I graduated from sch and it's really not been easy. I'm appealing to kind hearted individuals to pls help me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Success1930:

Immigration or civil defense level 8?
Civil defence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 12:55am On Aug 18, 2023
I search for job too for good 8 years before God pick mynumber ,so don't relent.
Ehimat30:
Good evening all. Pls I'm seriously in need of a job. It's been 13yrs I graduated from sch and it's really not been easy. I'm appealing to kind hearted individuals to pls help me.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 1:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Ehimat30:

13 years 😳
I was in JSS3 13 years back
May God help you in finding the right job.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2023
Gensanusi:

I don't know why people Sabi argue
7.2m/12......

Where I mark is GL 08 in there own salary scale
If u use step2, it should be 7.3m
Juicy employment!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Nadeeyah:
One oga there called my dad to ask for my cv this afternoon. But I just called someone at efcc to confirm and he said it’s only diploma and ssce that they are currently collecting. So I’m not sure if the oga requested for my cv to keep Incase they start collecting for BSC or there is something underground going on. But when I find out, I will share.
Okay! Thank you so much as we expect to hear from you in case something is cooking.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Nadeeyah:
One oga there called my dad to ask for my cv this afternoon. But I just called someone at efcc to confirm and he said it’s only diploma and ssce that they are currently collecting. So I’m not sure if the oga requested for my cv to keep Incase they start collecting for BSC or there is something underground going on. But when I find out, I will share.

Please do you know the deadline for submission for SSCE and Diploma, at their zonal offices in different states ?

Asking for someone
Please your urgent reply is needed as the person is planning to submit next week Monday in Benin city.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2023
The deadline was Tuesday this week. But he should still try his luck.
Jazberry1:

Please do you know the deadline for submission for SSCE and Diploma, at their zonal offices in different states ?

Asking for someone
Please your urgent reply is needed as the person is planning to submit next week Monday in Benin city.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please, what does it mean when someone close to Tinubu tells you he will get you a job very soon, without actually asking you to inform him where is recruiting. Should i take him seriously?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Omuka:
Please, what does it mean when someone close to Tinubu tells you he will get you a job very soon, without actually asking you to inform him where is recruiting. Should i take him seriously?
You know him better than we do na

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
We should be specific in every information share. I believe their is difference between unemployment and under employment. Also, Some people are doing fine with their respective business but because they do not get job with Government, they will tell us they are unemployed. Caveat: not everybody will eventually work with Government or work with a private organization. Some people will do excellently well with their business. May God bless us all.

Ehimat30:

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Omuka:

Pls give him some time. Anybody close to the President can get you a job in any good agency. Just pray and keep reminding him.

Also you can tell him to recommend you to some agencies that are recruiting. No agency will reject recommendation letter from the Presidency.

I wish you good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
He is close to the president nah, so you should take him seriously. I'm sure he would be the one to ask for your CV at the right time.

However find every means to tell him the agency you prefer. You can send him a text.
Omuka:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
sherylbaky:
He is close to the president nah, so you should take him serious. I'm sure he would be the one to ask for your CV at the right time.

However find every means to tell him the agency you prefer. You can send him a text.
already sent him my CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
sherylbaky:
He is close to the president nah, so you should take him serious. I'm sure he would be the one to ask for your CV at the right time.

told him ncc or EFCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Send him a text with plenty prayer and list the agencies you prefer for him. Let it be at least 3. Don't dull yourself, list A-agencies only.

Good wishes
Omuka:
already sent him my CV.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ok, just seeing this. NCC is good
Omuka:
told him ncc or EFCC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ehimat30:
Graduated 2011, 12 years. I'm still hoping. But I'm managing something small. But I know God dey. If there is life, there is hope!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Success1930:

Pls give him some time. Anybody close to the President can get you a job in any good agency. Just pray and keep reminding him.

Also you can tell him to recommend you to some agencies that are recruiting. No agency will reject recommendation letter from the Presidency.

I wish you good luck.
If they want to help... 2021, I made contact with one special adviser to the president. He was my husband's uni colleague. He said everything is politics that he could not help. Refered me to someone on the island. Pay 90k, I would spend about 40k on transport monthly. I have kids at home. Resume 9, close 5. I just excused myself and let it pass!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
bukhety:

If they want to help... 2021, I made contact with one special adviser to the president. He was my husband's uni colleague. He said everything is politics that he could not help. Refered me to someone on the island. Pay 90k, I would spend about 40k on transport monthly. I have kids at home. Resume 9, close 5. I just excused myself and let it pass!

That is why it is good to pray for favour. There are some people that have relations at the corridor of power but suffering because they refuse to help them.

Whereas, you will get a num of a VIP, send text and will give the person good job. Everything have been destined by God.

May we locate our destiny helpers without stress.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please house which agencies pay better amongst all or salary range ?

1. Revenue, Mobilization, Allocation & Fiscal Commission
2. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
3. Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
4. Bureau of Public Enterprises
5. Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
6. National Lottery Trust Fund

Your response is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Success1930:

That is why it is good to pray for favour. There are some people that have relations at the corridor of power but suffering because they refuse to help them.

Whereas, you will get a num of a VIP, send text and will give the person good job. Everything have been destined by God.

May we locate our destiny helpers without stress.
Hmmm! I agree with mostly what you typed except the last sentence. It's not God that destined this, it human wickedness. If I dey abroad with 4.20cgpa, I'm sure I would have been doing something tangible.

The law of demand and supply is affecting job issues in Nigeria. May I find God's blessings, may he remember me for good!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
ennygr8:
Please house which agencies pay better amongst all?

1. Revenue, Mobilization, Allocation & Fiscal Commission
2. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
3. Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
4. Bureau of Public Enterprises
5. Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
6. National Lottery Trust Fund

Your response is appreciated. Thanks
pls is something cooking in all this agency??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mukzahra:
pls is something cooking in all this agency??
Nope I just need to press button with the agencies. Since ministers have been appointed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hello everybody, can anyone please share the salary range of the following agencies under Ministry of Humanitarian affairs so as to know which one to push for:

National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons

National Emergency Management Agency

National Agency for Prohibition and Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: avsadeeq0(m), Flowcool(m), Timberwolves(m), Daklo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.