Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262830 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nitt: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alexjayson:

But NITT is suppose to be under CONRAIS salary structure if am right, if so then it should be more than this

you'd think so, right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nitt: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alexjayson:
Does NITT pay upfront?
no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Modikko:
FAAN does not pay upfront. Rather they pay 200k in January as Child Education allowance and 80k as wardrobe allowance
kk....Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alexjayson:

But NITT is suppose to be under CONRAIS salary structure if am right, if so then it should be more than this
conrais pays 101K for level 7. And that level 7 is 8 in ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mukzahra:
kk....Thanks
FAAN is under Conrais too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
badmajor:
i don’t think so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
No. They generate revenue ad pay themselves trough Airport Charges, Ticket Charges and so on. They are Autonomous and not under IPPIS
badmajor:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ummie6:
nothing came in,when did you receive yours?
This evening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who else got the mail from INEC pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please how much does the Nigerian Customs pay as salary and please do they have any allowances or upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vasgas:

This evening
alright will keep checking cos it seems their portal network is messed up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingsley989(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ummie6:
Who else got the mail from INEC pls?
I did.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Modikko:
FAAN does not pay upfront. Rather they pay 200k in January as Child Education allowance and 80k as wardrobe allowance

How much do they pay for housing allowance please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
nitt:

no
Alright bro.....but are there other benefits interms of allowances nd all that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Its included inside the salary. They don’t pay any housing allowance separate
Fateema70:

How much do they pay for housing allowance please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
badmajor:
Even under the new minimum wage, conraiss 7 step 2 doesn't earn up to 100k sir. My agency is under conraiss too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
badmajor:
No sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Siddiq234: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
rebelfleur:
They did interview in january, APL letters will be rolled out soon I guess...
Please how much is their Salary ? Plus is it a good place to work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nitt: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Alexjayson:

Alright bro.....but are there other benefits interms of allowances nd all that

nope
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 1:17am On Feb 17, 2020
badmajor:
even with the new minimum wage sequential, level 8 does not earn up to 80k per month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Olumyyde:

Even under the new minimum wage, conraiss 7 step 2 doesn't earn up to 100k sir. My agency is under conraiss too.
I'm presently on level 7 step 6 Conrais, I earn 101k. My major problem is I want transfer of service to Abuja hence my agency has refused to transfer me to Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2020
insperyadyou:
even with the new minimum wage sequential, level 8 does not earn up to 80k per month
Even whn I entered 3 years ago under Conrais level 7 step 2 I wz earning 82k. Conrais has one of the best salary structure.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Asquare84:

about 36 new staff have resume in TETFUND headquarter in Abuja since january

Does is it mean if 36 new staff were given APL and resumed in January that is the end of the recruitment
They can give out letters anytime
They can do it stages by stages
Don't discouraged others that are still expecting APL there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2020
badmajor:

Level 8 under ministry earned 62k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Any update on FAAN recruitment pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iggyok(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Happy new week to you all fellow job hunters. Please who know any agency under the federal ministry of agriculture that is currently recruiting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dipopooo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Iggyok:
Happy new week to you all fellow job hunters. Please who know any agency under the federal ministry of agriculture that is currently recruiting.

I need someone to answer this question. I'm interested too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
One thing I know is .... Replacements/ Silent Recruitments always going on Everyday.

All you need to do Pray, Work, Connect and Pray.

Baba go pick our call soon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
badmajor:
I'm presently on level 7 step 6 Conrais, I earn 101k. My major problem is I want transfer of service to Abuja hence my agency has refused to transfer me to Abuja.
Do u mean transfer to another agency entirely or transfer to ur Abuja office(HQ)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
insperyadyou:
Very wrong sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
badmajor:
Even whn I entered 3 years ago under Conrais level 7 step 2 I wz earning 82k. Conrais has one of the best salary structure.
V.correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Confirmer(m), Olalekan27, ogazi4u(m), Dammyofficial(m), Juzec, Johnsonnne and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.