Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6235566 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Ummie6:
I claim it oo,but it wasn't a mail from NNPC,it was a mail from INEC to complete my application process.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
cesil26:
How much does a Federal College of Agriculture pays for a B SC entry level (Academic and Non Academic positions) if possible

Also would appreciate entry level pay for Agricultural Research Institutes
please which agencies are recruiting or about to recruit under Agric Min? tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sansee792: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Please what is the take home salary for this agencies
quote author=stephenchad26 post=86576221] to b honest this is actually low to get u a proper govt slot..when I say proper I mean the big guns except u jus want an agency that pays just 60k.. which i don’t have any. But if u can update it to 1.2 I can get u into ministry of education .. or if u can do 2.7 I can get you into ministry of science n tech.. pls avoid calling the names of the agencies.these things give a bad reputation to the agencies n they can stop buyin n selling.. if they do . We will loose cos they will keep selling to their big guns in Abuja while we will keep sendin cv.no one justifies the job buyin thing..but when u see as e Dey go.. u gats join up..I work with one of these top agencies .. in the right time u will find out.. so whoever is ready we do it very transparent.. we meet n create an account who is double signatured and on receiving ur Apl in abj we both sign again n make payment..u could bring ur lawyer friend along.. truth is my share in the money isn’t past 120k but genuity is assured..enjoy[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Pls who knows how much TCN pays for entry level?. Sincere reply pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Firmjudge:
I am pleading with the house if anyone here can help me get a job at NIMASA, NNRA, NCC or FAAN, NCDMB and OGFZA or anywhere..

I do not mind sacrificing my 3/6 month salary completely as negotiated.

I know there are good people here willing to help even for free please help me grow..

PM if you want to help me.

Thank you in advance.
grin grin Just 3/6 months! Bros i fit sacrifice 2years own

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
viper6695:

aaaaaaah,,, 2yrs. Kilode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
viper6695:

It's easier said o, it's well.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
someone has reached out already
turawaa:

I really like your Faith...There is someone here who can and more that here but only God will touch there mind , not just ordinary touch but Multiple Touching of there heart before they can do that.

Less I forget, tell the Baba that the charm remain one missing leave.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
stephenchad26:
to b honest this is actually low to get u a proper govt slot..when I say proper I mean the big guns except u jus want an agency that pays just 60k.. which i don’t have any. But if u can update it to 1.2 I can get u into ministry of education .. or if u can do 2.7 I can get you into ministry of science n tech.. pls avoid calling the names of the agencies.these things give a bad reputation to the agencies n they can stop buyin n selling.. if they do . We will loose cos they will keep selling to their big guns in Abuja while we will keep sendin cv.no one justifies the job buyin thing..but when u see as e Dey go.. u gats join up..I work with one of these top agencies .. in the right time u will find out.. so whoever is ready we do it very transparent.. we meet n create an account who is double signatured and on receiving ur Apl in abj we both sign again n make payment..u could bring ur lawyer friend along.. truth is my share in the money isn’t past 120k but genuity is assured..enjoy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na today i just know say nobody really owes you shit i swear, just pray for God's favour....so i contacted my older cousin who's a diplomat and he's highly connected ( yeah i know) and told him about my predicaments and how depressed i am over this job thing, baba kept giving stories about Nigeria situation (lol)... I'm so heartbroken

May God touch the mind of anyone who's capable of helping here, i need something to keep body and soul together if not for anything but for my aged mother, all my friends i grew up with are now into yahoo which i wasnt bothered about at the onset, but trust me it's kind of getting to me already (i am human).... Someone should come to my aid abeg... I have a BSc (ed) with 2.1

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seeker123:

NCDMB HQTRS
in bayelsa state

Okay.

Please can you help myself and a friend submit?

We will send you t.p and printing money.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feemmy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Firmjudge:
I am pleading with the house if anyone here can help me get a job at NIMASA, NNRA, NCC or FAAN, NCDMB and OGFZA or anywhere..

I do not mind sacrificing my 3/6 month salary completely as negotiated.

I know there are good people here willing to help even for free please help me grow..

PM if you want to help me.

Thank you in advance.

Me too I can sacrifice 6months to 1year salary.... We can even make an agreement and duly signed by a lawyer. Cos I'm really fed up....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
MarshRiley:
someone has reached out already

Congratulations Bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Feemmy:

Me too I can sacrifice 6 to 1year salary.... We can even make an agreement and duly signed by a lawyer. Cos I'm really fed up....

This Naija!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please, who applied INEC and is yet to receive INEC recruitment portal mail?

Notify so i can explain how i went about mine if it will help.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
pearlberry:

I did. And I am yet to receive. How did you do yours?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SENESCO(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Modikko:
FAAN does not pay upfront. Rather they pay 200k in January as Child Education allowance and 80k as wardrobe allowance
Are lecturers in federal schools (Uni & poly) paid wardrobe allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
pearlberry:

Check your spam
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phlexy2k13(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
cesil26:

Thanks so much, Is this prior to the newly implementated minimum wage OR does this reflect the new minimum wage

It is effect to new minimum wage cuz before new minimum wage, Entry level received 79 after deduction.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feemmy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
micflo28:
they recently started it. But if you want to be big in Customs, go to the HQ. The guys in borders still report to top men in the HQ and give dem returns. Am in FRSC and I am praying to switch to customs.

Pls sir how much is FRSC paying for graduate entry Level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Favourflavour:

I did. And I am yet to receive. How did you do yours?

Go to the INEC Recruitment Site, Reset your Password-you'll be ask to input your email which they will send you a link to reset your Password. After you've Reset your password you can continue with your registration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Shazz1:

Go to the INEC Recruitment Site, Reset your Password-you'll be ask to input your email which they will send you a link to reset your Password. After you've Reset your password you can continue with your registration.
I have been doing that all morning, nothing. I'll keep trying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
pearlberry:

explain na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Xmen149:

explain na

If you checked your spam and still didn't find any message, like it did to me, go back to the inecrecruitment site and then reset your password, if done, a message will be pushed to your spam box asap, then you can proceed your registration from there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Safrizky: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
On the site I was ask to input my NYSC number which am confused...Pls, is it the NYSC call up number or Discharge certificate number?
Please reply.!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
CBNwords:

If you checked your spam and still didn't find any message, like it did to me, go back to the recruitment site and then reset your password, if done, a message will be pushed to your spam box asap, then you can proceed your registration from there

Am in bro,thanks.....

The position i heard will not be available in the recruitment process i hope its not : [/b]Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) ? Grade Level 08 [b]

Anyone with info on this can also answer please...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Safrizky:
On the site I was ask to input my NYSC number which am confused...Pls, is it the NYSC call up number or Discharge certificate number?
Please reply.!!

their is a number on your cert that usually have letter(s) in front of it i think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SENESCO(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
SENESCO:

Are lecturers in federal schools (Uni & poly) paid wardrobe allowance?
Can someone please help me to answer this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Guys, please who knows NDIC’s salary and upfront? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
2el:

NCDMB
Why do u say NCDMB is beter? Can u state ur reason?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
There is nothing like merit again in this country. I thought this buying and selling of jobs would stop with the emergency of Pres. Buhari, now here we are. It seems the thing is even getting worse. No hope for common man again. May God have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steve0979(m), Hussen240, Gboy4444, francis53 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.