Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273599 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Success1930:

Someone told me that they are going to do recruitment of firemen, he also said they get the same pay as those in other departments at NPA...

Also, Custom will do replacement, but only the the top Ogas will get slots not normal recruitment . U understand?

So, If you have connect, press it. You can private chat me.
Customs press your connect o chaii their allowances was increased by 100%

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2023
youngcizza:

Good morning sir...
don't know if there's anyway you can help
even if the take home is 10k please
i just want to start somewhere
thank you
me sef dey find helper be careful this days slots are hard to get especially after this FCC issues people are now extremely careful even to help with offer or replacement so beware of scammers cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2023
PrinceFola:
My brother please can you help me? I am ready for any terms and conditions sir. Thanks
ewooπŸ˜‚πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ me sef u see me for this trend na i dey find helper too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
vikono:

Thanks alot bro,but please can you share mode of application?
Which of their office to go to
mode of application is strictly for who you knowπŸ˜‚ i.e Connect preferably politician or political office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

Don't be deceived... Nothing is happening in Customs for now... I work at the HQ.... Zero ur mind bro
...... Dem neva even finish to attend to all cadets and recuits who recently graduated and they still have recuits and cadets in training college who are GDs...

Things can only happen after all recuitement has been settled....
true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Eminence50:
Don't fall into hands of 419 by paying for jobs in this situation we are in Nigeria where everyone Dy look for money to sustain their standard of living No APL was shared at any agencies

You've been giving updates.

He's been giving updates.

Yet he has never attacked you?

What if someone randomly comes at you despite your strong conviction of what you know yet no one believes you?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:
There is ongoing underground replacement ongoing at Federal Civil Service Commission. Those that collected were captured by IPPIS that same day. I have been trying to upload the Pictures but keeps failing.

NCC and AMCON also did some replacement last week.

NIPOST gave out some APLs, However, more ApLs will be dish out. If you have connect you can push.

Most A agencies will soon do some replacement before minsters settle.....

my niggurh if no be hussen be this make i wetinπŸ˜‚πŸ₯³
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abeyluve: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2023
Eminence50:

Because of new minister of interior Bunmi ojo and currently NSCDC and immigration Dy give appointment letter to people

Hence, you must base in Abuja for you to benefits. I need help because I am currently not in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:
There is ongoing underground replacement ongoing at Federal Civil Service Commission. Those that collected were captured by IPPIS that same day. I have been trying to upload the Pictures but keeps failing.

NIPOST gave out some APLs, However, more ApLs will be dish out. If you have connect you can push.

Welcome back bro. May Allah bless u with the info.
Pls do u know if nosdra will still release more apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Shady92:
Hmmm. Lets see what will happen. I dont know what is taking them much time to reach an agreement.
Now that there is a Federal Executive Council in place, everything will take shape.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Naijacommando22:

Month never end na
na salary?πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deenmama: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Please this is urgent. Someone should help me out pls. Let me try my luck abeg
Deenmama:
Good morning. A Good Samaritan should pls help me with these two questions:
1) Please apart from NDIC which is an A- list agency, please what other A-list agency is likely going to recruit soon. Even if it’s rumors, I would appreciate.
2. even though replacement has been done in NCC and AMCON, can one still push for them. Please I would need a reply to these questions. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
MunirML:
na salary?πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no na but the APL’s suppose drop by months end any moment from now sha ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
MunirML:
ewooπŸ˜‚πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ me sef u see me for this trend na i dey find helper too
😁😁😁😁 God no go shame us my brother.... E no easy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
nuradeen011:

Is there any hope for somebody that applied in 2019 to get appointment in this years recruitment?
This year's recuitement has ended already until 2years or thereabout.... Just underground replacement that will take place till next recuitement excercise.....

So there was hope initially but that was b4 d camping period..... Even during collection of APL... Most of them who applied 2019 were called even without writing d CBT exam.....

Maybe till next recuitement excercise or if u have connect for underground replacement.... Which u can start pushing cos after the promotional exams there will be empty space to be filled..... Cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:

Welcome back sir...... Please I won't mind if you can connect me with any of these you mentioned my brother..... Joblessness wan finish me😒😒
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:

omo! This your second coming shall favor me and get me a good paying job

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alittle wisdom: Connection is better than ur first class degree....πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

This year's recuitement has ended already until 2years or thereabout.... Just underground replacement that will take place till next recuitement excercise.....

So there was hope initially but that was b4 d camping period..... Even during collection of APL... Most of them who applied 2019 were called even without writing d CBT exam.....

Maybe till next recuitement excercise or if u have connect for underground replacement.... Which u can start pushing cos after the promotional exams there will be empty space to be filled..... Cheers
So you mean there is ongoing replacement exercise that a person can push for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
nuradeen011:

So you mean there is ongoing replacement exercise that a person can push for
Push if u can be don't disturb ur connect till next year January...... That's wen u can be assured of something....if at all e will push for u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:

welcome back sir. We appreciate your presence!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Quick one!!!!

A friend just called me that there is a slot for NDLEA for NCE or ND holder... And the lucky fellow will resume to camp this week....

Though i applied but with Bachelor of Technology. Quite painful that he was not given a slot for degree.

If you have the aforementioned qualification. Kindly DM... Best wishes...

Slot is taken... Good luck....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Welcome Back Chief smiley

Hussen240:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sweetboy96:

This was last week and I know 2 of the beneficiaries, they are in my constituency. Now rest!
Fake appointment letter using ordinary biro to write appointment letter fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Abbad111:

Nawa for you oo oga, them send you, he didn't say anything about selling job na, haba relax your mind abeg let him share info abeg.
Thank you.
Those people gotten appointment are not even on nairaland u Dy here just Dy observe if u don't have strong connect very strong connect u will just be listening to information only even if u went to that agency to submit CV Dy won't look at ur side because u don't know anyone only people with godfather good godfather
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Success1930:
Quick one!!!!

A friend just called me that there is a slot for NDLEA for NCE or ND holder... And the lucky fellow will resume to camp this week....

Though i applied but with Bachelor of Technology. Quite painful that he was not given a slot for degree.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samuel9647i: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Edonnaa:

Please don't mind this people that likes blind arguments.... 305k is it before or after tax, cause I believe it is before

I'm about serving at NPA, Do you have any idea how much NPA pays Corpers?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Success1930:
Quick one!!!!

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

This post has all sorts of red flags around it. Be careful if you are dealing with this person. Your friend does not know anyone around him neither do you but one lucky fellow on NL can get it easily.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Welcome back Hussen240, I knew it won't take you long before you come back. Now you are here, can you tell us what you hoped the stunt of deleting that account will achieve?

Anyways, now you are back, I'm happy you will provide hope for the ones that still think a random account on NL will give them jobs when the FCC top shots are still being grilled for selling job slots.

And to the ones that will hear, Be careful of who you give your money to. Job offer scams is a popular type of scam. Be careful.

This guy has become a nuisance to this thread..adding no value but on a mission to destabilize the thread and frustrate the few ppl providing legit information that is helpful to alot of ppl here..I wish someone can just block this person for the sanity of this thread..
Hussein dont relent pls ignore ppl on destruction mission pls because ur information has helped alot of ppl here include Myself.
Welcome back broπŸ™πŸ½

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Miagro:

This guy has become a nuisance to this thread..adding no value but on a mission to destabilize the thread and frustrate the few ppl providing legit information that is helpful to alot of ppl here..I wish someone can just block this person for the sanity of this thread..
Hussein dont relent pls ignore ppl on destruction mission pls because ur information has helped alot of ppl here include Myself.
Welcome back broπŸ™πŸ½
Tag Seun and Mynd44 to come this thread and ban me for warning people to beware of job scams, my boss. Don't just wish. Do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Beststriker9(m), Ucheclaw(m), Abdull01, fail, Hassan52(m), Huzzy12, PrinceFola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.