Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6272049 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Samuel9647i:

I'm about serving at NPA, Do you have any idea how much NPA pays Corpers?

I don't know but should be between 50-70k...

I will confirm though, but its a good place to serve only dey DO NOT retain their corper

So I saw someone who just quoted you and told you he/she served there, I therefore believe that you now have an answer to your question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Interactive34: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingRagnarr:
Alittle wisdom: Connection is better than ur first class degree....🤷🏻‍♂️

Broooooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Donwizbro:
Good day house
Please i need to know the salary of grade 08/2 on conpss in Yobe State Civil Commission.
Sup my Yobe bro. I can recall you got Apl with Yobe State Government some months back. They still haven't started paying you or you haven't yet reported?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
kingRagnarr:
Alittle wisdom: Connection is better than ur first class degree....🤷🏻‍♂️
Words on the marble!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
NFIU shared appointment letter last week

The letters are dated 03 August 2023.
The new recruits are already in Abuja presently.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Success1930:

I pity your life... I do not sell slots for crying out loud. Better careful, it is not everyone you can accuse on nairaland or rubbish. Coz u don't know who is who.

If you have not enjoyed the grace of God from strangers on this faceless forum does not mean other people have not. You need to work on your altitude.

Please rest forever, so you won't face the wrath of God, I can not trade my integrity with anybody... Accusing an innocent soul is a serious offense.

Asides dealing in government job slots, you apparently also deal in God's wrath too. I'll say this over and over, though, no one is kind enough to give out a job slot for free on an anonymous website. If that hurts you, open your bible/Quran and rain as many curses as you wish.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chezonye: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Well done sir please do you have any information on Nigeria export promotion council
Hussen240:
There is ongoing underground replacement ongoing at Federal Civil Service Commission. Those that collected were captured by IPPIS that same day. I have been trying to upload the Pictures but keeps failing.

NCC and AMCON also did some replacement last week.

NIPOST gave out some APLs, However, more ApLs will be dish out. If you have connect you can push.

Most A agencies will soon do some replacement before minsters settle.....

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Success1930:

Kindly chat me via this mail... And use your name as subject...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Done sir/ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hafsatbaby: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Something is happening in National boundary commission,
If you have a connect Strangle him grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Greetings house, is there anything like leave allowance? and how much is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
chubaba1990:
Greetings house, is there anything like leave allowance? and how much is it?

Yes, banks and some agencies pay leave allowance though not constant.

Depend on the organization...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Chai .. me wey no get connect just Siddon dey look

God when

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
President Bola Tinubu directs the commencement of 90-day pre-retirement leave for the Director-General/CEO of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Engr. Aliyu Abubakar Aziz, with effect from August 24, 2023, leading to his eventual retirement from service on November 24, 2023.

The President approves the appointment of Engr. Bisoye Coker-Odusote to serve as the Acting Director-General/CEO of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) for a 90-day period, with effect from August 24, 2023, after which, a full term of four years will begin as the substantive NIMC Director-General/CEO, beginning on November 24, 2023.

Furthermore, President Tinubu approved the appointment of Hon. Yusuf Buba Yakub to serve as the Director/CEO of the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps (DTAC).

This follows the recent expiration of tenure of the former DTAC Director/CEO, Dr. Pius Osunyikanmi.

This appointment takes immediate effect.

Ajuri Ngelale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nnenixt: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please who knows, how much Olam pays graduate trainee? Or a year after graduate trainee.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:

Welcome back Boss!

Pls any news about EFCC DS recruitment yet?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
hafsatbaby:
Something is happening in National boundary commission,
If you have a connect Strangle him grin grin
Hafsy mama grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Does FG pay it to civil servants?
Success1930:

Yes, banks and some agencies pay leave allowance though not constant.

Depend on the organization...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Edonnaa:

I don't know but should be between 50-70k...

I will confirm though, but its a good place to serve only dey DO NOT retain their corper

So I saw someone who just quoted you and told you he/she served there, I therefore believe that you now have an answer to your question
Speak only what you know. I have 3 friends that served and are currently working there.
I expect you to say intending corp members should make sure they have 5G network in other to be retained.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
chubaba1990:
Does FG pay it to civil servants?
Most MDAs monitized theirs( meaning they added it to monthly salary)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please how do I contact the admin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hussen240:

I saw what you first wrote.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gensanusi:

I saw what you first wrote.

How do I go about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Just email one of the moderators and tell 'em what you want, their DM is always open. I suggest you DM supermods - My nd44 or Dominique for prompt response.

You can search for their moniker. It would pop up
Hussen240:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Very funny, though, that is just fact about the current situation in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyntynplus: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=Hannahsandra post=125284999][/quote]
hello bro ldm on yaaqub22@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Hussen240:

Slm Sir,
Pls what's the Pay for NFIU entry Level
and Do you think it's Possible for one to still Push or it's Late already?

Thanks and God bless You!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Speak only what you know. I have 3 friends that served and are currently working there.
I expect you to say intending corp members should make sure they have 5G network in other to be retained.

No be fight, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Edonnaa:

No be fight, cheers!
be like say some people don buy this thread. The way they talk...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2023
Edonnaa:

No be fight, cheers!
Pls just for clarification, is NPA's salary actually 305k and upfront jst 1.2million?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Nadingo:
Sup my Yobe bro. I can recall you got Apl with Yobe State Government some months back. They still haven't started paying you or you haven't yet reported?
We did the biometrics on the 11th bruh
They'll be a training at Public Service Institute of Nigeria in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Nadingo:
State Civil Services don't use CONPSS.
Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Good morning, please who knows if NHIA formerly known as NHIS is recruiting presently

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Musty4ahmed1, Teeqee(m), StepGodfather, Brightlight123, fail, Jalo60(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.