Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259263 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sendaros20000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
ezybaba:
when I collect Oyo State govt appointment my app read Jan and I started by may. They started paying from may started in my assumption of duty

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
eddyroyal:

National Bereau of Statistics??
Yes, National Bureau of Statistics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Guys, Someone got apl in November 2022, he did documentation in December 2022 and training induction from march-April 2023.
He did IPPIS capturing on 28th August.

The date of first appointment on his ippis enrollment slip is November 2022.

The question is that: are they going to start paying him from the date of first appointment or from the month he did IPPIS capturing?

Thank you.

Congratulations baba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sendaros20000:
Guys, Someone got apl in November 2022, he did documentation in December 2022 and training induction from march-April 2023.
He did IPPIS capturing on 28th August.

The date of first appointment on his ippis enrollment slip is November 2022.

The question is that: are they going to start paying him from the date of first appointment or from the month he did IPPIS capturing?

Thank you.
From the date of assumption of duty
Meaning the date you resumed work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SacredRuler3: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hello house...Please what is the take-home pay for entry level graduates in NDDC? What are their allowances like? Genuine answers please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Hello house...Please what is the take-home pay for entry level graduates in NDDC? What are their allowances like? Genuine answers please

Are they recruiting or about to? I heard the pay is good but I don't no the exact amount
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SacredRuler3: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=SacredRuler3 post=125602197]Hello house...Please what is the take-home pay for entry level graduates in NDDC? What are their allowances like? Genuine answers please [/quote

Make una help o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=SacredRuler3 post=125603082][/quote]

You refuse to tell us if they are recruiting, if you do, it won't reduce your chances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Sendaros20000:

Thank you
Any news from Constitution avenue boss ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lonelyatdtop: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Ezigboune:
I heard that Federal Civil Service Commission is sharing application form for employment.

Don't know how true it is
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please Can My Friend Still Expect APL From Nis Again, As A Slot?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ak02: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gurus please Galaxy backborne
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
This room nor dey bubble again, ona Don create telegram or WhatsApp group Abi why ona nor dey gree drop sure Intel again, abeg make ona help us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
timibare:
This room nor dey bubble again, ona Don create telegram or WhatsApp group Abi why ona nor dey gree drop sure Intel again, abeg make ona help us
Info is scarce!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
olamilarks:
Info is scarce!
e reach our turn info scarce, chai maka why? May this tribunal favor us Insha Allahu

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chai.....watin pursue people commot from here today? Strange, abi na the tribunal or strike issue? Info gurus Don ku ku disappear!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whatsapp group or telegram suppose dey sef at least
timibare:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Keep in mind that we're all motivated to participate here because this forum is anonymous and places a strong emphasis on respecting and safeguarding one's privacy and personal information.

If you have any request or questions, please feel free to ask but the issue of having a WhatsApp or telegram group is a dead on arrival.

ASF46:
Whatsapp group or telegram suppose dey sef at least

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pencom info I needed plss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ermm:
National Hydrographic Agency.....interview ongoing
True
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
You’re quoting something from April Thought it’s a recent news! They did interview, medicals since then nothing!
biomustry:

True
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Abdull01:
You’re quoting something from April Thought it’s a recent news! They did interview, medicals since then nothing!
It's been long I visited here, sorry, yes up till now no updates maybe because of change of govt. Did you do the interview? Do you have any info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 5:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Sog2:
-Please anyone with update concerning this?

-Who was able to submit his/her CV and any acknowledgement?

-Who pays more between EFCC, SEC and NIS/NSCDC?
Thank you

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2023
No, a friend did
biomustry:

It's been long I visited here, sorry, yes up till now no updates maybe because of change of govt. Did you do the interview? Do you have any info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Abdull01:
No, a friend did
OK
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2023
D rum just d dull wetin d happen na. Abi everybody don get work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2023
There'll soon be plenty updates as Boards of Federal Agencies and Parastatals are about to be constituted. Dem don do security screening already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ezybaba(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Osasalfred44:
You can join the telegram group I created, where we all can share information and connect, I can assure you it's 100% safe.... https:///+Cnh4EN2EAapiMDk0 cope the link on your browser to join
the link, is not correct https:///+Cnh4EN2EAapiMDk0
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Osasalfred44:
You can join the telegram group I created, where we all can share information and connect, I can assure you it's 100% safe.... https:///+Cnh4EN2EAapiMDk0 cope the link on your browser to join
You wey NEVER drop any update on this thread na him you de create Telegram group.. Later if them call you "scammer" now you go de cry wolf.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nadingo:
There'll soon be plenty updates as Boards of Federal Agencies and Parastatals are about to be constituted. Dem don do security screening already.

Thanks for the information. I heard similar information... Recruitment/replacement will happen in any agencies in the next two weeks to Nov....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: husaam45, balher(m), Konne, Hassan52(m), Headings11, abbati19, Patrickflames, prophetic69(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.