Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227747 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
President Tinubu Appoint Khalil Suleiman As New Executive Vice Chairman/CEO Of NASENI

President Bola Tinubu on Friday approved the appointment of Khalil Suleiman Halilu as the new Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI).

By this appointment, Khalil Suleiman Halilu will serve for an initial term of five years in accordance with the relevant sections of the NASENI Act, 2014.

Mr. Halilu, 32, is expected to bring his significant experience as an innovator and technology expert to bear in this important new national assignment.

The tenure of Dr. Bashir Gwandu as EVC/CEO of NASENI is hereby terminated.

By the directive of the President, this appointment takes immediate effect.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 1, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
when is the time frame for Apl to be issued out, after undergoing an interview in an agency.
please, which agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
32 YEARS OLD APPOINTMENT NASENI CEO

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
NPA … start pressing buttons

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sadiq4764:

Will APLs drop this month?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Gensanusi:
32 YEARS OLD APPOINTMENT NASENI CEO

Good.. . Hopefully he revolves the issue of appointment on ground ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Can the new Minister in which NPA belong be of help??

Sadiq4764:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Iyajelili:

Is it his responsibility? Because you're making it look like he must tell you how to submit. What if it is underG through connect?
The message is not for you Ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Will APLs drop this month?

Most likely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Success1930:

For EFCC graduate...I heard from a source that, there will be replacement.. So if you have connect, start pushing, give ur CV to him..There won't be exam and others. .

Also, there will be replacement @Immigration and Civil Defence by Nov /December... Good luck.
Please 🙏 how sure is this info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Success1930:

For EFCC graduate...I heard from a source that, there will be replacement.. So if you have connect, start pushing, give ur CV to him..There won't be exam and others. .

Also, there will be replacement @Immigration and Civil Defence by Nov /December... Good luck.
Brother please what about those waiting for immigration slot?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Ayuwo:
Brother please what about those waiting for immigration slot?

Some go get next week while others will get replacement by Nov/Dec all the best

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Sadiq4764:
please, do you have any news about ncc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Sadiq4764:

Most likely

Check your mail please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2023
NASENI staffs are jubilating about the termination of Gwandu's tenure.
Very unfortunate that people are celebrating one's setback. This is to tell us that the man misused his power and opportunity. It's encouraging that whatever you do and wherever you find yourself try and show empathy for others especially those under you and respect those above you.

Allah ya sadamu da Alhairi yasa mu shuka Alhairi a Duk inda Muke... Ameen 🤲🏼

Gensanusi:
President Tinubu Appoints Khalil Suleiman As New Executive Vice Chairman/CEO Of NASENI

President Bola Tinubu on Friday approved the appointment of Khalil Suleiman Halilu as the new Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI).

By this appointment, Khalil Suleiman Halilu will serve for an initial term of five years in accordance with the relevant sections of the NASENI Act, 2014.

Mr. Halilu, 32, is expected to bring his significant experience as an innovator and technology expert to bear in this important new national assignment.

The tenure of Dr. Bashir Gwandu as EVC/CEO of NASENI is hereby terminated.

By the directive of the President, this appointment takes immediate effect.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 1, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2023
DearAminu:
Very unfortunate that people are celebrating one's setback. This is to tell us that the man misused his power and opportunity. It's encouraging that whatever you do and wherever you find yourself try and show empathy for others especially those under you and respect those above you.

Bros e reach to celebrate, especially the new staff he kept in limbo and without payment for months. No information on their fate. It's a breath of fresh air for them.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2023
clementheights:
No mind the werey. If we don't share information, then what are we doing here?
You mean all the women in your lineage are werey? Wow! May God deliver your generation from madness then

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hinokami:

Bros e reach to celebrate, especially the new staff he kept in limbo and without payment for months. No information on their fate. It's a breath of fresh air for them.
Nothing special about the appointment of a business administrator to head a science and engineering innovation agency in a country with lots of professional scientists and engineers. True staff welfare might improve but the mandate of the agency might suffer.
Congratulations to him though I hope he engages the right consultants to help him with the right technical advices.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
@IABKhair and DearAminu, I was banned for advising the girl who was sca.m.ed to involve the EF.C and press until the real identity of the sca.m.er here is unravelled. I got d notification for ur dm but my mail didn't get it. I hope u understand the reason I couldn't respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sorry for that... you can still DM through Twitter using my moniker as my handle

Gabicon20:
@IABKhair and DearAminu, I was banned for advising the girl who was sca.m.ed to involve the EF.C and press until the real identity of the sca.m.er here is unraveled. I got d notification for your DM but my mail didn't get it. I hope you understand the reason I couldn't respond.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
2023Blessed:
Those who submitted their CVs @EFCC for DAs and DIs, screening and exam is on September 8th/9th.

SEC still accepting CVs

Does that mean they have stopped collecting CV's?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Success1930:

Those go get next week while others will get replacement by Nov/Dec all the best
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theidealguy151: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Somewhere between 115 - 120k. If I remember clearly, as of last year. I think it was 116k to be precise🤔.
carsprayer:
The National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light
Weapons (NCCSALW)
please who has idea about this agency? how much is the salary?
someone help

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
carsprayer:
The National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light
Weapons (NCCSALW)
please who has idea about this agency? how much is the salary?
someone help

Is anything going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please house
I heard NPA is giving out apls, I’d really appreciate any help to get the job. God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Highman595:
Please house
I heard NPA is giving out apls, I’d really appreciate any help to get the job. God bless

Since when please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Since when please?

I’m not certain and I can’t tell how truth is the info boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
DearAminu:

if you know wetin this man do people as he assume office bah hmm nawa o thank God Hino pointed out everything the staff are really happy his appointment was terminated he didn’t sympathize with them some even have apl yet no documentation some working yet no salary it was the prayers of most of them that triggered his removal am sure he did same some few years ago in NCC and he was sacked yet he did same thing again in NASENI the man didn’t utilize the opportunity he Got tbh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please who knows if Hajj Commission ( NAHCON) has shared Apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please I sent you a mail.
Highman595:
Please house

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Firs is sharing apl....
Hopefullyy:
please can someone still push for firs like next 2 months for all process done with apl?😊@ Bj01, mohisah, hussen....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Omana, TTnx, teekay22, Nasirmakeveli, Bluev, Gboy4444 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.