Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228476 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
faisalonline14:

When is the screening for degree holders? A friend was asked to send cv 2 weeks ago?

How true is it that EFCC is collecting CVs for DS (BSc) applicants? Please who has genuine info about this? [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Success1930:

Smile.. Authoritative statement... I will suggest u go for PENCOM, NUPRC,, NCC.. NFIU... I heard they will issue APL this month or Oct.

Recruitment /replacement is ongoing in the aforementioned agencies underground & your source must be super strong possibly presidency because it is very competitive.

And, they are all A list agencies with huge salary and mouth watering allowances. Above all, God is the surest connection that can never fail . Best wishes from this end.

[color=#990000][/color]
Please do you have any recruitment info from NIMASA, NPA and the Nigerian Shippers Council(NSC)?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please any update on Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Success1930:

Smile.. Authoritative statement... I will suggest u go for PENCOM, NUPRC,, NCC.. NFIU... I heard they will issue APL this month or Oct.

Recruitment /replacement is ongoing in the aforementioned agencies underground & your source must be super strong possibly presidency because it is very competitive.

And, they are all A list agencies with huge salary and mouth watering allowances. Above all, God is the surest connection that can never fail . Best wishes from this end.

And Someone here confidently said NFIU till next Year Again!!!
God Pls Pick our Call.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perpcals: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Please, I will also like to know. @Nikwes, please can we connect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Oxygen03:

How true is it that EFCC is collecting CVs for DS (BSc) applicants? Please who has genuine info about this? [/color][color=#990000]

You mean currently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Oxygen03:

[color=#990000][/color]
Please do you have any recruitment info from NIMASA, NPA and the Nigerian Shippers Council(NSC)?

Some people got APL @ NIMASA June/July as for Nig Shippers Council.. I heard compilation of names is ongoing... And NPA issued letters to some people last year ..

If you are expecting appointment letter from any agency, please pray hard coz most MD's, DG, board Chairman,Ambassadors, Directors will be replaced and new ones will be appointed.

Of course many MD's , DG's will do their last recruitment. So stay tuned & connected to your plug. Our hope & expectations shall not be cut off.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Success1930:

Some people got APL @ NIMASA June/July, as for Nig Shippers Council.. I heard compilation of names is ongoing... And NPA issued letters to some people last year..

If you are expecting appointment letter from any agency, please pray hard coz most MD's, DG, board Chairman,Ambassadors, Directors will be replaced and new ones will be appointed.

Of course many MD's , DG's will do their last recruitment. So stay tuned & connected to your plug. Our hope & expectations shall not be cut off.

With the strongest connection like COS, I don't know if one can still join those that NIMASA has already issued APL?
Have they resumed yet or they just got APL?

And can anyone help me with the reasons why NIMASA is seen as the best place to work ahead of NPA, NSC and other under the Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy?
What is so special about NIMASA when it's not really a revenue generating agency unlike others.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2023
Macbenb13:

You mean currently?

Yes currently.
That of SSCE and ND is confirmed and legit but am worrying if that of BSc is also true. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2023
Oxygen03:

With the strongest connection like COS, I don't know if one can still join those that NIMASA has already issued APL?

And can anyone help me with the reasons why NIMASA is seen as the best place to work ahead of NPA, NSC and other under the Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy?
What is so special about NIMASA when it's not really a revenue generating agency unlike others.
[color=#000099][/color]

U can get it..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Success1930:

Some people got APL @ NIMASA June/July as for Nig Shippers Council.. I heard compilation of names is ongoing... And NPA issued letters to some people last year ..

Pls throw more light here on the DG's & MD's.
Are they going to be replaced without completing their tenure or u re referring to those ones their tenure have expired?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lonelyatdtop: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Without connection mehn cry but My advice to you is, get your CV well tailored, write down a good cover letter, address it directly to the ES highlighting your skilled expertise that align with their goals. Dress well, visit their office and request to see the secretary of the ES. Plead your case in a matured way and submit your CV. Who knows you just might be lucky to see the ES in person. Anyhow Anyhow just try to submit your CV.

Thanks alot sir, I will do as you have instructed and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Oxygen03:

Yes currently.
That of SSCE and ND is confirmed and legit but am worrying if that of BSc is also true. [color=#990000][/color]

Yeah you right about SSCE and OND
I'm also here trying to get a legit info on that of BSc/HND
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls throw more light here on the DG's & MD's.
Are they going to be replaced without completing their tenure or u re referring to those ones their tenure have expired?
Appointment of some Heads of Agencies would definitely be terminated while some of those whose tenure is ending would not get a renewal. Most especially those perceived to have worked against the emergence of the current government and the ones without any connections to the current powers that be. All ambassadors have been recalled with the exception of Nigeria's Representative to the UN meaning new envoys will soon be appointed and few existing ones redeployed to new assignments.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oxygen03:

[color=#000099][/color]
Seconded.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mohisah:
Wait a bit
I dont understand.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Documentation proper has begun @Immigration. IPPIS are currently available to capture all the documented recruits...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axes: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nadeeyah:
I have forgotten the email I used to open this account. Please if you have any idea how I can know this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you Nadeeyah. We appreciate you, best wishes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Success1930:
Documentation proper has begun @Immigration. IPPIS are currently available to capture all the documented recruits...
Some have finished documentation but it is on hold for now.

But for Ippis, as of last week Friday, no new recruit has been captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lee123:

Bro, like have they started sending mail on the training.
You are not sure of this information. Someone here claimed he’d get reasonable information from the office but failed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good evening everyone. I just relocate to Benin city and I have no where to stay.I am seriously looking for accommodation around ring road area or if you know any agent please help me with their number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ovii123:
Some have finished documentation but it is on hold for now. Sure, some have been documented.. Some are still documenting.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Do you mean IPPIS did not captured for any agencies last week Friday??

Ovii123:
Some have finished documentation but it is on hold for now.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theunderman: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ajibolaoi:
Impish has started 4 nscdc

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2023
A very respected Emir here in the North told me to bring the names of two agencies that are currently recruiting, he will give me a recommendation letter. Please kindly recommend agencies that you are sure they're doing recruitment underground and it's easier to sure an Apl not minding how low they pay. However, do you actually think the letter will be helpful?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Ajibolaoi:

NIS and Nscdc I meant, I was at their hqs at Sauka through out last week.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2023
IbrahimArdo1:
A very respected Emir here in the North told me to bring the names of two agencies that are currently recruiting, he will give me a recommendation letter. Please kindly recommend agencies that you are sure they're doing recruitment underground and it's easier to sure an Apl not minding how low they pay. However, do you actually think the letter will be helpful?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2023
IbrahimArdo1:
The letter may work. But I'll also advise you to impress on him the need to call that particular agency head you have in mind. Let him call that person on phone one-on-one. That will carry more weight as well as put that agency head in a tight corner da dole sai yayi. Da so samu ne ka samu agency dake da dan masarautar ko dan jihan as it's head to make it easier. Wish you luck.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Folabimi:
Good evening everyone. I just relocate to Benin city and I have no where to stay.I am seriously looking for accommodation around ring road area or if you know any agent please help me with their number
For Your Peace Of Mind And Security Of Live And Property, Go To Ekehuan Barracks Side. Speaking From Expirence

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Why is it that applicant with recommendation letters are not usually invited by an agencies for recruitment examination?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2023
lonelyatdtop:

Good morning sir, Any hope for me? I do not know any of this big shots you mentioned . how do I apply? The branch is not far from my place of residence. I have been eyeing that place since they moved to the area. Please your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Why is it that applicants with letters of recommendation are not usually invited by an agencies for recruitment examination process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Godwinmy:
Why is it that applicants with letters of recommendation are not usually invited by an agencies for recruitment examination process?

You meant they are overlooked or is it that they are given special preference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, SINJEL and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.