Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6288081 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:18am On Apr 28
berbs:

Help us to tell NCCSALW to establish the real NATCOM and stop sitting on the fence. At least the document is on their website.

https://nccsalw.gov.ng/2022/05/27/overview-of-the-national-centre-for-the-control-of-small-arms-and-light-weapons

Ensure you read it. Thanks.
It's now confirmed that no matter how hard u try, some flies will still follow the corpse to the grave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare412: 7:22am On Apr 28
Abdull01:
CBN

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 7:24am On Apr 28
Olarewajuuu:
This is not true about NSITF, let me assume you judge the salary based on what you saw on the appointment letter, or maybe they just increase it recently, but as of last year, NSITF is not earning up to 110k. I heard they're been cheated on, they should be competing with the likes of FIRS too because they're revenue generating agency as it's one of the requirements for Tax clearance and company registration too.
I am not hear to argue on salary, what nsitf level 08 earn is what I quoted up there or do you want us to post the payslip

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 7:28am On Apr 28
Bj01:
The salary of level9 in NSITF is better now,i am sure is above 170k now.Though the person i meet recently left for NERC and each time we chat is alwys happy and thanking God he left NSITF.

uote author=Olarewajuuu post=129670656]This is not true about NSITF, let me assume you judge the salary based on what you saw on the appointment letter, or maybe they just increase it recently, but as of last year, NSITF is not earning up to 110k. I heard they're been cheated on, they should be competing with the likes of FIRS too because they're revenue generating agency as it's one of the requirements for Tax clearance and company registration too.
level 09 earn about 180k

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 7:42am On Apr 28
You are a funny person. I am not certain you read what you asked me to read. If you read it, I don't think you understand it. Your NATCOM doesn't exist since 2013. It has been replaced. Here's a portion of what you asked me to read:

"9.
The first Nigerian NATCOM was inaugurated in 2002 by the then President and domiciled in the
defunct Ministry of Cooperation and Integration in Africa (MCIA).

The Committee was moved thereafter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) with the merger of these two ministries following the Civil Service Reform of 2007 and then to the Ministry of Defence (MOD) by a Presidential Directive in 2008. In April 2013, the Presidential Committee on SALW (PRESCOM) was established to replace NATCOM and domiciled at the MFA."

berbs:

Help us to tell NCCSALW to establish the real NATCOM and stop sitting on the fence. At least the document is on their website.

https://nccsalw.gov.ng/2022/05/27/overview-of-the-national-centre-for-the-control-of-small-arms-and-light-weapons

Ensure you read it. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 7:43am On Apr 28
I absolutely agree with you.

Gabicon20:

It's now confirmed that no matter how hard u try some flies will still follow the corpse to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 8:08am On Apr 28
[quote author=Success1930 post=129668299][/quote]
Good day
Please can I mail you too?
I need the contact, make I try my luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 8:33am On Apr 28
Good morning Boss.
Done.
Plenty thanks.

Success1930:

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trojan8(m): 9:48am On Apr 28
Let me pitch my tent here. Currently in the finance sector, earn fairly OK.

I have a BSc. Accounting and got chartered last year.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 11:55am On Apr 28
Success1930:
. Kindly resend. I didn't see it

Thank you boss I really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oilmoneygang: 4:01pm On Apr 28
kkkp:
I dont really know the exact figure presently but one of the best agencies you could think of. The have good work ethics, good staff welfare, they take good care of their staff, they also maintain standard. The former VP daughter, former senate president son and many VVIP children I cant mention works there. Someone with 10m couldn't even secure a slot. Even top politicians still hustle for their children. PLEASE DONT EVEN THINK TWICE, "ACCEPT THAT OFFER WITH SPEED OF LIGHT O!

So which APL slot can 10m afford ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 4:06pm On Apr 28
Trojan8:
Let me pitch my tent here. Currently in the finance sector, earn fairly OK.

I have a BSc. Accounting and got chartered last year.

Hello... Can we link up?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TTnx: 4:09pm On Apr 28
Good evening!
Thank you so much for this vital information.

For someone like me who really desire to work in NNPC but don’t have any connections, will going to the headquarters to see if I can get assistance help in anyway?
( not like I know anyone there anyway)

Please I need your candid advice

CBN shared APL to resume on Monday. 3weeks training scheduled in South Africa. Mr. President is yet to assent his signature on the NNPC massive replacement. But in no distance time, there shall be massive APL distribution at the NNPCL. You can still push..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oilmoneygang: 4:26pm On Apr 28
Who can assist me get a job in any of the oil and gas parastatal in Abuja. I don’t have connect or plug. I don’t mind paying any amount so far it’s legit. I don’t want to japa I like it here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28
TTnx:
Good evening!
Thank you so much for this vital information.

For someone like me who really desire to work in NNPC but don’t have any connections, will going to the headquarters to see if I can get assistance help in anyway?
( not like I know anyone there anyway)

Please I need your candid advice

CBN shared APL to resume on Monday. 3weeks training scheduled in South Africa. Mr. President is yet to assent his signature on the NNPC massive replacement. But in no distance time, there shall be massive APL distribution at the NNPCL. You can still push..

Miracle can happen but aside that it's most unlikely that going there can yield anything..

They will not even allow you at the gate or close to it.

I tried going to Narsda the other day just to try my luck and submit CV.. Nothing come out..

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 4:38pm On Apr 28
oilmoneygang:
Who can assist me get a job in any of the oil and gas parastatal in Abuja. I don’t have connect or plug. I don’t mind paying any amount so far it’s legit. I don’t want to japa I like it here.
Be careful oucha bro. A jungle indeed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:14pm On Apr 28
Please can someone refer me to the page where the sample of the message to send to someone influencial for a Job opportunity.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:30pm On Apr 28
oilmoneygang:
becareful you are telling the whole world to come and scam you. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:31pm On Apr 28
oilmoneygang:

So which APL slot can 10m afford ?
I dont know. I dont sell slots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 6:40pm On Apr 28
Check my thread. You should find one or inbox me to contruct one for you, depending on the Agency you want. I can fine-tune your CV for you, all for free.

RickyJesus:
Please can should someone refer me to the page where the sample of the message to send to someone influencial for a Job opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 7:51pm On Apr 28
Isek2:
Check my thread. You should find one or inbox me to contruct one for you, depending on the Agency you want. I can fine-tune your CV for you, all for free.

Pls can anyone help me with the number of Federal character commissioner of Enugu state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:10pm On Apr 28
I'm not here to argue either, someone has respond to me already, I also said maybe it has been increased recently and someone has confirm that. I have three people working there too and I'm talking of last year update.
Huzzy12:
I am not hear to argue on salary, what nsitf level 08 earn is what I quoted up there or do you want us to post the payslip
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:11pm On Apr 28
Thank you for this response Sir.
Bj01:
The salary of level9 in NSITF is better now,i am sure is above 170k now.Though the person i meet recently left for NERC and each time we chat is alwys happy and thanking God he left NSITF.

uote author=Olarewajuuu post=129670656]This is not true about NSITF, let me assume you judge the salary based on what you saw on the appointment letter, or maybe they just increase it recently, but as of last year, NSITF is not earning up to 110k. I heard they're been cheated on, they should be competing with the likes of FIRS too because they're revenue generating agency as it's one of the requirements for Tax clearance and company registration too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:20pm On Apr 28
Confirmed Sir, they've deducted again last month though, but they're planning to protest over the deduction now..
Bj01:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 1:46am On Apr 29
PlsBanMe:
You are a funny person. I am not certain you read what you asked me to read. If you read it, I don't think you understand it. Your NATCOM doesn't exist since 2013. It has been replaced. Here's a portion of what you asked me to read:

"9.
The first Nigerian NATCOM was inaugurated in 2002 by the then President and domiciled in the
defunct Ministry of Cooperation and Integration in Africa (MCIA).

The Committee was moved thereafter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) with the merger of these two ministries following the Civil Service Reform of 2007 and then to the Ministry of Defence (MOD) by a Presidential Directive in 2008. In April 2013, the Presidential Committee on SALW (PRESCOM) was established to replace NATCOM and domiciled at the MFA."

Bros, there is a PDF document there. What is being said about the centre being replaced by NATCOM Na wetin me dey ask you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 1:49am On Apr 29
Gabicon20:

It's now confirmed that no matter how hard u try, some flies will still follow the corpse to the grave.

Iyen flies and those that sees government work as do or die affair.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:02am On Apr 29
My quote is from the pdf document.
Number 9 specifically.

You don't seem as someone who has read it.

berbs:

Bros, there is a PDF document there. What is being said about the centre being replaced by NATCOM Na wetin me dey ask you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:24am On Apr 29
Olarewajuuu:
Confirmed Sir, they've deducted again last month though, but they're planning to protest over the deduction now..

Higher pay higher deductions except if they introduce Non taxable allowance instead of salary increament.
Same thing happening in EFCC too, high salary, higher deductions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:39am On Apr 29
berbs:

Iyen flies and those that sees government work as do or die affair.
The government declared an organization and it's activities ILLEGAL, arrested the head of the organization for job scam awaiting prosecution and warned her citizens to be vigilant and not have anything to do with the organization and your only reaction was to tell us that WE SHOULD URGE THE GOVT TO LEGALIZE THAT ORGANIZATION AND STOP SITTING ON THE FENCE meaning u are still ready to work with/for the organization in question as a govt agency and yet u don't think u are acting like govt work is do or die affair.
*sir the govt is not sitting on the fence like u said earlier, the govt said your natcom is illegal
*I had love to explain the same pdf document u shared the link to here but I won't because u have made up ur mind already, but note that your natcom is not the same as the natcom the PDF is talking about, if u can't see that then it's ur problem with comprehension.
*I'm only reacting to ur comment coz of the people u might deceive here not necessarily for ur own sake coz only u know what u want to achieve.
*If e sure u, go and protest in Abuja with a placard in front of NCCSALW office reading "legalize Natcom now, stop sitting on the fence". Just then the government will explain better to u in person.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trojan8(m): 7:52am On Apr 29
POLS:

Hello... Can we link up?

Seen, replied.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:50am On Apr 29
I get now, thanks for the enlightenment.
Gensanusi:

Higher pay higher deductions except if they introduce Non taxable allowance instead of salary increament.
Same thing happening in EFCC too, high salary, higher deductions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 10:49am On Apr 29
Any update from NUPRC?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, kachii77, Mylesgidi, Sl2348 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.