Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254194 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Isek2:

How true is this! An insider told me nothing of such.

Pls boss any idea when we should be expecting sumtin from there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Isek2:

Thanks for the clarification, people should stop posting unreliable information.
It may be true o, smtimes ur insider may not say the truth openly, so as to avoid ur troubles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
bennyflipy:

I am talking about state owned university. I was told he'll just write recommendation letter to the VC and that's all.
Okay o, I sha ve answered your question.. But sorry to say Sir, if you were already given that info why are you asking us here, are you questioning his capacity?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gabby2112:

Pls any idea when we should be expecting something to happen there?
Untill board members are constituted, don't expect anything. If there is any development, I will update. But please find a way to submit your CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
nawa o. Nobody know about Health agencies. na only firs chn CPC nimasa an co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Spermatogenesis:
best agency to work for under ministry of Health?
NCDC isn't bad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Moh99:
NCDC isn't bad
ok thanks. but any info about their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Okay o, I sha ve answered your question.. But sorry to say Sir, if you were already given that info why are you asking us here, are you questioning his capacity?

Kind of o, seems I'll start pushing hard.

Lemme go back and start (reading again)equiping myself in my course, because I don turn olodo sha grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nadingo:

Contediss 9/02 with the newly approved 25% upward review would be:

Gross: N2,185,621 p.a

Oh boy they started my designation as contediss 9 step 2
So without the new 25% increment I fit get 120k per month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
On the look out for federal government unity schools offers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
bennyflipy:

Kind of o, seems I'll start pushing hard.

Lemme go back and start (reading again)equiping myself in my course, because I don turn olodo sha grin grin
Hahaha... It is well brother. You are not alone, 7 yrs now for me grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
8yeara counting cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Hahaha... It is well brother. You are not alone, 7 yrs now for me grin
Amen o danwa.

Me 10 years, even though I finished masters in 2019, I am still feeling like a complete olodo.

God abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
ogasman:

Oh boy they started my designation as contediss 9 step 2
So without the new 25% increment I fit get 120k per month
Yeah around that range.. Cos gross go be around 140-145k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:22am On Sep 26, 2023
IPPIS verification

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RajahBaltazar: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Spermatogenesis:
nawa o. Nobody know about Health agencies. na only firs chn CPC nimasa an co

grin grin grin
On this thread, na only CBN, Firs, and Nimasa dey. Sometimes, NPA and Shipper's Council dey show but these are the only organisations in Nigeria here.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

grin grin grin
On this thread, na only CBN, Firs, and Nimasa dey. Sometimes, NPA and Shipper's Council dey show but these are the only organisations in Nigeria here.
hahahahh I thought i was the only one that observe such
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Gensanusi:
IPPIS verification
will this affect someone expecting APL from any of the mentioned agencies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Untill board members are constituted, don't expect anything. If there is any development, I will update. But please find a way to submit your CV.

Thank you bro pls reply my email.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Success1930:
Why did you delete what you posted earlier?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
RajahBaltazar:

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deltavariant(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
One piece of advise, many things are happening underground in this country regardless of whether governing boards have been constituted, a lot of CEOs are dishing out APLs with impunity not minding the dictates of the law. Keep pushing and don't allow yourself to be laid back by the fallacy of no boards. My own is only an advice you're free to differ on my advice.Good luck to everyone

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Good morning all. I was privileged to get a hold of some organizations that have been granted waiver and will soon recruit. I couldn’t write all the names because of time but if you have anyone, you can push for any of the following places. Please I can’t help anyone. It’s just for you to push by yourselves.

1. Institute of Peace and conflict resolution
2. Nigerian Institute of international affairs
3. Nigerian institute of medical research
4. Federal Medical centre Birnin kebbi
5. Federal polytechnic ekowe bayelsa
6. Federal college of education Gusau
7. Federal polytechnic offa
8. Federal neuro psychiatric hospital Enugu
9. Yaba college of technology
10. Federal polytechnic Daura
11. Federal ministry of information and culture
12. Legal aid council of Nigeria
13. National postgraduate medical college of Nigeria
14. University of port harcourt
15. Federal polytechnic Nassarawa

Gudluck to you all.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Good morning all. I was privileged to get a hold of some organizations that have been granted waiver and will soon recruit. I couldn’t write all the names because of time but if you have anyone, you can push for any of the following places. Please I can’t help anyone. It’s just for you to push by yourselves.

1. Institute of Peace and conflict resolution
2. Nigerian Institute of international affairs
3. Nigerian institute of medical research
4. Federal Medical centre Birnin kebbi
5. Federal polytechnic ekowe bayelsa
6. Federal college of education Gusau
7. Federal polytechnic offa
8. Federal neuro psychiatric hospital Enugu
9. Yaba college of technology
10. Federal polytechnic Daura
11. Federal ministry of information and culture
12. Legal aid council of Nigeria
13. National postgraduate medical college of Nigeria
14. University of port harcourt
15. Federal polytechnic Nassarawa

Gudluck to you all.

You have done well. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Ooh God of PUSH.. pls push me oo as I no get connect to push me. It's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
A friend is asking, plz share your perspective

Regarding these CBN deputies gov. To be screened/swears-in today. Do you think it is early to make a move on them for job?

NPA or CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
A friend is asking, plz share your perspective

Regarding these CBN deputies gov. To be screened/swears-in today. Do you think it is early to make a move on them for job?

NPA or CBN?

In the early years, it’s NPA. But after like 8 to 10 years in both agencies, the CBN guy would be CLEAR!
Meanwhile, do you have any legit information on NPA? Someone here said September and the September don end like this, we no hear anything

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Are you in labor? grin grin
Chimezie198:
Ooh God of PUSH.. pls push me oo as I no get connect to push me. It's well

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Abdull01:
Nah Labour Market

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
What about contediss 8 step 2 salary for federal poly.??

Asking for a friend.. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abdull01:
ah my Oga I greet you o! Assalamu alaikum

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, Ziggyzigzag, jablouss, KpagoGIN(m), khayrah2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.