Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256033 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Gensanusi:

OGA rest abeg.
I thought it pisses only me😅😅😅
When man head dey hot like dis😅

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2023
IntelligentWrit:
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contact below

Message me here.. You have been advertising this your business for a while ... A friend wants to apply for scholarship... He will need your service...

The fact is that good CV won't guarantee you good in Nig especially Government agencies .. But 5G connect will do.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Pls guys if u hav info kindly assist me. Is there anythin like education allowance for NDIC staff & CBN?
Between NDIC & CBN which is more better at senior level in terms of allowance, remuneration, and others?
Thanks, i dnt want to regret my decisions pls🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Mohisah:
Pls guys if u hav info kindly assist me. Is there anythin like education allowance for NDIC staff & CBN?
Between NDIC & CBN which is more better at senior level in terms of allowance, remuneration, and others?

Big man.... Enjoyment galore......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Success1930:

Big man.... Enjoyment galore......
my big Mama🙌 no just whine me abeg.
I dey ask to know nau, cos me i just like big tins, & God fit just help this month.
U nvr fulfil ur promise fr my acc numbr o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Good Afternoon House
Please can someone kindly help and assist me with the salary and allowances' of SEC please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Something is definitely up in the content tower. It's just a matter of time.

Xtruzz:

Thank you, sir.

Every family has that one person that breaks the circle of financial struggles for the entire family, you’ve ticked the right choice and you may be the that one person. It means alot💙.

Kindly check for me NCDMB, please. Thank you very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mohisah:
go for NDIC,everything abt it is more than CBN and u wont regret it In Shaa Allah. All d best

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemzyray01(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Came across it on Fb

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Success1930:

Message me here.. You have been advertising this your business for a while ... A friend wants to apply for scholarship... He will need your service...

The fact is that good CV won't guarantee you good in Nig especially Government agencies .. But 5G connect will do.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

I always take it that any CV that can take more info details in less pages of number and looks organised, will do.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Xtruzz:

Thank you, sir.

Every family has that one person that breaks the circle of financial struggles for the entire family, you’ve ticked the right choice and you may be the that one person. It means alot💙.

Kindly check for me NCDMB, please. Thank you very much.

Boss! Whatsup about your findings on the training programme you said you were going to find out about and how much participants would be paid. Am referring to this

https://nogicjqs.gov.ng.

Any update on it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nadingo:
Dunno why Nairaland is not allowing me to upload the entire salary table. But CONUASS 1/01 will be N1,847,557
Can I give you a call boss. I would really need it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Boss please check your inbox

LesTech:
Good Afternoon House
Please can someone kindly help and assist me with the salary and allowances' of SEC please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taheera:
go for NDIC,everything abt it is more than CBN and u wont regret it In Shaa Allah. All d best
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulstoic: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abdulstoic:
Good afternoon guys. I've been a follower of this page for long but I've never commented.
Pls I'd like to know what kind of job an Honorable in National Assembly can get for an individual and is it recommend to start making moves now if the said individual is still serving(NYSC).

Pls I need reply to this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
StepGodfather:

I always take it that any CV that can take more info details in less pages of number and looks organised, will do.
I once submitted a CV of abt 20 pages for my sibling bck then in Yar'Adua tenure tinkin it's a guarantee, but it wasn't😅

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Danat:
Can I give you a call boss. I would really need it
Quote me with your email on a dead thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please WHAT HAPPENS TO A CIVIL SERVANT HOUSING FUNDS DEDUCTED FROM HIS SALARY AFTER HIS SERVICE YEARS AND HE WASNT ALLOCATED WITH ANY PROPERTY? ASKING FOR A RETIRED FRIEND
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mohisah:
I once submitted a CV of abt 20 pages for my sibling bck then in Yar'Adua tenure tinkin it's a guarantee, but it wasn't😅
Is there any thing going on at the ndic? Any info would be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaythentic(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nadeeyah:
I will try and go back on Thursday but there is no guarantee that I will see the list again. But if I do, I will check for other places I did not write down.
Pls kindly check for Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alo231: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Joyless004

post=126053104]Please WHAT HAPPENS TO A CIVIL SERVANT HOUSING FUNDS DEDUCTED FROM HIS SALARY AFTER HIS SERVICE YEARS AND HE WASNT ALLOCATED WITH ANY PROPERTY? ASKING FOR A RETIRED FRIEND [/quote]

The said money will be paid to you or the retiree. Usually you apply for the refund of the money hence house was not allocated.

Tell your friend to visit FHS-Abuja for necessary detials and process of such money.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bellopolo: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nadeeyah:
I will try and go back on Thursday but there is no guarantee that I will see the list again. But if I do, I will check for other places I did not write down.

Please can I come with you tomorrow?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mohisah:

20 page Cv? Na thesis abi him research work? grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deltavariant(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jaythentic:

Pls kindly check for Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI)
a friend of mine recently got employed there as replacement but he is complaining because the place is under staffed forcing him to work into the weekend, so keep knocking on the door

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Deltavariant:
a friend of mine recently got employed there as replacement but he is complaining because the place is under staffed forcing him to work into the weekend, so keep knocking on the door
Please is it this month or last month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
SINJEL:
Good morning house, please any idea about the salary, allowances and upfronts of Nigeria Shippers Council. Asking for a friend who is about to embark on transfer of service.

Thank you.
All of una dey always ask for a friend. Walahi I go like to be dat mystery friend.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alo231:
Joyless004

post=126053104]Please WHAT HAPPENS TO A CIVIL SERVANT HOUSING FUNDS DEDUCTED FROM HIS SALARY AFTER HIS SERVICE YEARS AND HE WASNT ALLOCATED WITH ANY PROPERTY? ASKING FOR A RETIRED FRIEND

The said money will be paid to you or the retiree. Usually you apply for the refund of the money hence house was not allocated.

Tell your friend to visit FHS-Abuja for necessary detials and process of such money.

But do you know the processes the person can go through to be allocated with a house?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
SIMPLIFIED:
There is no private university that you won't be paid your pension, they are not small scale business. You register with Pension fund administrator that the university uses, you get your employee deduction and employer pays their part too. All PFA have online portal where you can be monitoring your pension balance and getting email reports periodically. Almost all private universities use same public universities salary scale, difference maybe in allowances but if they don't pay equivalent of public uni they can't get senior lecturers and proffessors to lecture
Thanks for elaborating.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jos University Teaching Hospital Job Vacancies

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in Jos University Teaching Hospital:

A. Residency Training

B. Consultants

C. Radiographers

D. Optometrist

A. RESIDENCY TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:

i. Anaesthesia

ii. Chemical Pathology

iii. Community Medicine

iv. Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery

v. Family Medicine

vi. Haematology

vii. Histopathology

viii. Medical Microbiology

ix. Internal Medicine

x. Obstetrics &Gynaecology

xi. Ophthalmology

xii. Orthopaedics &Trauma

xiii. Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)

xiv. Paediatrics

xv. Psychiatry

xvi. Radiology

xvii. Surgery

xviii. Accident and Emergency

REQUIREMENTS

Applicants seeking admission into the Residency Training Programme must possess the following:

i. Evidence of graduation from any accredited medical school MBBS).

ii. Evidence of passing primary examination of either the National or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the candidate's chosen field of specialization.

iii. Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.

iv. Evidence of current annual practicing license, and

v. Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption as the case may be. SALARY: CONMESS 3.

B. CONSULTANT

i. PUBLIC HEALTH PHYSICIAN - To be employed as Medical Superintendent at our Comprehensive Health Centre Gindiri, Mangu Local Government Area

ii. Family Physician - To be employed as Medical Superintendent at our Comprehensive Health Centre Zamko, Langtang North Local Government Area

iii. Psychiatrist - Shall be involved in Community base Psychiatry practice in our Comprehensive Health Centre Gindiri, Mangu Local Government Area

iv. Anaesthesiologist

v. Pulmonologist

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must possess Fellowship of National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or Fellowship of West African Post-Graduate Medical College. Candidates should have current practicing license by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate SALARY: CONMESS 5.

C.RADIOGRAPHERS

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Radiography.
Candidates must possess license from Nigerian Radiographers Registration Board (NRRB) to practice Radiography and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
SALARY: CONHESS 9

D. OPTOMETRIST

Candidates must possess a degree of O.D (Doctor of Optometry) from any institution accredited by the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN). Candidates must possess Current practicing license from the Registration Board (ODORBN) and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate

SALARY: CONHESS 9.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Applicants should submit one (1) copy of application attaching photocopies of relevant credentials and Curriculum Vitae, indicating the following information:

i. Full names

ii. Age

iii. Sex

iv. Place and date of birth

v. Permanent Home address

vi. Nationality

vii. State of origin

viii.Local Government Area

ix. Contact address

x. Phone number(s)

xi. E-mail address

xii. Marital status

xiii.Institutions attended with dates

xiv.Academic qualifications obtained with dates

xv. Extracurricular activities

xvi. Names, addresses and phone number of three referees

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION

All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked "Application for Residency Training (State the Department) or"Application for the post of " (State the Cadre) (i.e. according to the post you are applying for) at the top left hand comer of the envelope and addressed to:

The Director of Administration

Jos University Teaching Hospital.

P.M. B.2076

Jos.

NOTE:

i. The closing date for submission of applications is on or before 3:30pm of Monday, 24th October, 2023.

ii. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.

iii. Previous applications submitted are NOT valid.

iv. Applicants must strictly adhere to the content of this advert.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Most good organization pay that,CBN,NDIC should have.both organization are too much promotion issues.

quote author=Mohisah post=126050214]Pls guys if u hav info kindly assist me. Is there anythin like education allowance for NDIC staff & CBN?
Thanks, i dnt want to regret my decisions pls🙏[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Boss are you surprised? My credentials is a booklet on it's own carrying close to 30 pages of certificates and 5 pages of CV inclusive

Raheeqilmaktoom:

20 page Cv? Na thesis abi him research work? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Haleefah, abbati19, MBAleeyu583(m), sunnx(f), spido(m), Body4life, Damdam24(f) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.