Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6296218 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2023
You're welcome.
obinnanelson04:
thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good day house. me and someone Dy debate about this.

NEITI pay pass NCC and NUPRC ?

I tell the person NCC pay pass NEITI but NEITI pay pass NUPRC.

I stand to be corrected. Which one pay pass and who next.

The thing is the person u know in Neiti may be making more from side deals maybe. Because my neighbor that works in Neiti travels A LOT and makes A LOT of money but it’s from side deals, he definitely makes way more than Nuprc guys but on paper i believe Nuprc and Ncc earn more.

@moh
Success19...
Kkk
Everyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2023
Jazberry1:

Thanks for your response.
Please in order of best which order can the below follow:

NUPRC
NEITI
NCC
NNPC
NCDMB
NPA
NIA
FIRS
NERC

@ Mohisah
Success19...
Xtruzz
Kkk
Everyone

Nnpc above Ncc and Neiti for sure!
Firs definitely above NPA
NIA above FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2023
NPA above FIRS oo except if you're in Tax Unit of FIRS.
Tasaini:

NIA above FIRS

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

NIA above FIRS

Lol nnpc no pass NCC o. Unless Dem don increase deir upfront go 16m

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2023
KWARANS, you can push for UITH if you have a strong connect. A slight replacement/recruitment is happening.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Mohisah:
Good morning, how much is nnpc upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

NIA above FIRS

lol which FIRS is above NPA? Or do we have another FIRS?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Good morning. Dan Allah do you know Ncc salary and upfront? Even an estimate will be fine.
Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Dem dey overrate that firs too much!!!
kkkp:
lol which
FIRS is above NPA? Or do we have another FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
SGF, Akume, talks tough over fake appointments in Tinubu’s govt

SGF Akume talks tough over fake appointments in Tinubu s govt
George Akume
George Akume, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) has warned against the use of his office to issue fake appointments in President Bola Tinubu-led government to members of the public.

Akume gave the warning in a statement on Sunday by Mr Segun Imohiosen, Head of Information, Office of the SGF, in Abuja.

He said that the warning was because of the purported fake appointments emanating from the SGF office by unscrupulous elements to swindle unsuspecting individuals.

Akume debunked the information circulating on the social media, emails, text messages, and other outlets luring members of the public to submit their Curriculum Vitae at a fee, to a non-existing desk in his office.

“The culprit has been using the name of the former Director Information, Willie Bassey, and these fraudulent contacts; Aliyu Isah; +234 9168487156, +234 8035557865 and email; [email protected], among others to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians.

“The general public is by this notice advised to be wary of the perpetrators of these dubious activities and their cohorts; and disregard such information being peddled around.

“Any official enquiry and clarification should follow the official communication channels of the OSGF via www.osgf.gov.ng and [email protected],” he said.

In view of the above, the SGF warns peddlers of such fraudulent requests to desist forthwith from using the Office to fleece unsuspecting members of the public or face the full wrath of the law.

PlatinumPost reports that the SGF had earlier in the month given the same warning to unsuspecting members of the public.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Tasaini post=127600482][/quote]

Thanks sir.
Without side deal money,
Normal pay for NEITI for entry level reach 350,000 per month ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

NIA above FIRS

Thanks for your response sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Olarewajuuu:

Thanks sir for your response

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
kkkp:

Thanks sir for your response

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mohisah:

Thanks for your response sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fragrance1: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Please, who can assist me with FIRS chairman's (Zacch Adedeji) phone number. Make I try my luck this December.
God bless you as you do so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Olarewajuuu:

Okay but i work in NpA, my sister in FIRS and she earns more than me?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
kkkp:

We don’t have as much allowances as FIRS and the salary is pretty much the same. I wish we had that in NpA. As a matter of fact that’s why I’m leaving NPA.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fragrance1: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

Okay but i work in NpA, my sister in FIRS and she earns more than me?
Please, help me out with FIRS chairman Zacch Adedeji contact from your end. Please I beg of you.
I sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Please everyone let’s try to be accurate. So my brother has been in NPA for sometime, we got offered Nimasa, FIrS and NPA. I took the NpA and my sister went for the Firs! Long story her job is entering my eye but Alhamdulillah I’m starting a new job next month so my high b.p has come down 😂 but to be fair, FiRS just got approved for hazard and meal allowance recently so most likely a lot of people don’t know about it.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

We don’t have as much allowances as FIRS and the salary is pretty much the same. I wish we had that in NpA. As a matter of fact that’s why I’m leaving NPA.

Wow!!! . I was thinking NPA is better than FIRS...Since u are working there u know better...

If I am to arrange the above list ...

NNPC
NUPRC
NCC
NCDMB
NPA
FIRS
NIA
NERC

I might not be 100% correct... Sincerely the agencies above are A class...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fragrance1:
Please, help me out with FIRS chairman Zacch Adedeji contact from your end. Please I beg of you.
I sent you a mail

Sorry I don’t have access to him or his number. I also don’t have access to anyone’s number I’m sorry.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:
Please everyone let’s try to be accurate. So my brother has been in NPA for sometime, we got offered Nimasa, FIrS and NPA. I took the NpA and my sister went for the Firs! Long story her job is entering my eye but Alhamdulillah I’m starting a new job next month so my high b.p has come down 😂 but to be fair, FiRS just got approved for hazard and meal allowance recently so most likely a lot of people don’t know about it.

You are a big man oooo. I dey pray to get job at NPA.... Congratulations on ur new job. More breakthroughs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fragrance1: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

Sorry I don’t have access to him or his number. I also don’t have access to anyone’s number I’m sorry.
Thanks. It's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Success1930:

You are a big man oooo. I dey pray to get job at NPA.... Congratulations on ur new job. More breakthroughs

Not at all. I only took NPA because my first choice of NuPRc didn’t work out. I cried so much 😭 Thank you so much that’s very kind of you. I’m also not a man but thanks 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

NPA entry level salary is exactly 305 monthly and 1.2+ annual rent allowance. This is after the salary review earlier this year.
My brother works there.

Is this annual rent allowance the only allowance NPA has?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

Not at all. I only took NPA because my first choice of NuPRc didn’t work out. I cried so much 😭 Thank you so much that’s very kind of you. I’m also not a man but thanks 😂

Can you please drop your mail or you can reach me via this mail? I want to ask some relevant questions.. Thanks

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
KWARANS, you can push for UITH if you have a strong connect. A slight replacement/recruitment is happening.
Good afternoon sir
Is it for all cadres or only Medical
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Is this annual rent allowance the only allowance NPA has?

Nope! Rent, leave allowance and 13th month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

Which new agency are you resuming at next month? Abeg you people should not be hoarding updates from us. That is why we are here.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tasaini:

Nope! Rent, leave allowance and 13th month.
If u hv options u can just pick btw NCC or NUPRC.. 13th month only is enough fr u to live ur life thru out d year without knowin if salary bn paid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, Rems20(m), iabdulrazaq(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.