Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227461 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Wow! So FAAN contributes more to the revenue fund than NMDPRA but NMDPRA pays their staff way better than FAAN
Staff strength differs

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Wow! So FAAN contributes more to the revenue fund than NMDPRA but NMDPRA pays their staff way better than FAAN
FAAN has over ten thousand employees nationwide. can't compare with NMDPRA work force.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by anifranci(m): 4:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2023
abobim:
I just work back your 10% , dont assume what you don't know and stop spreading lies. 10% of annual salary is just 416k gross salary monthly. How much is entry level salary for grad. Good night and merry xmas ...

Your argument was that it was not up to 300k now i gave u % you’ve reached 416 on your own, good job 👏 I’m proud of you! You’ll get there eventually. On the other hand no need to be so angry, rude and disrespectful just because you’re anonymous. You have insulted me and called me a liar multiple times AND you don’t even know me, that’s such a foreign concept to me. You can have a cordial and mutually respectful conversation without the belittlement, general disregard and opprobrium. Seasons greetings and may the new year be the best one yet!

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Tasaini:

Your argument was that it was not up to 300k now i gave u % you’ve reached 416 on your own, good job 👏 I’m proud of you! You’ll get there eventually. On the other hand no need to be so angry, rude and disrespectful just because you’re anonymous. You have insulted me and called me a liar multiple times AND you don’t even know me, that’s such a foreign concept to me. You can have a cordial and mutually respectful conversation without the belittlement, general disregard and opprobrium. Seasons greetings and may the new year be the best one yet!
One of d big probs in here. Any little talk, belittling don enter. Insult n anger on anonymous thread☺️
U just hv to overlook n make tins look like cruise. The real deal is off anonymous where u really worth it n get d best value.
Always smile n laff at disrespectful replies/mention(s).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abbad111: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2023
Good day sir,please do you have more info? Like may be the time frame and probably what is delaying the process?
Thank u.

Success1930:
.. I heard NUPRC letter will be out early next year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tasaini:

Hmm i know someone who said she already got her offer, she’s resuming in January! BUT I haven’t seen the letter. That’s just what she told me. She said her husband got it for her.
Lol oppression 😁 They may hv shown it to d husband sha. Ask if she did anything like medical bfr dem gav it to her husband
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
T

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol oppression 😁 They may hv shown it to d husband sha. Ask if she did anything like medical bfr dem gav it to her husband

A friend that got NUPRC last year got his letter 1st before the medicals

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
MessiisGoat:

A friend that got NUPRC last year got his letter 1st before the medicals
You're right tho..
I pray Dem do am fast bfr dat deir boss leav office mk Dem no swap her letter gv new power grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMDeeee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
TariqK:

Pls what of NMDPRA?

Co Ask!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jibreel22222(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
All these talk of salary salary and we never even see December salary 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jibreel22222:
All these talk of salary salary and we never even see December salary 😂😂
What about us that don't even have a job yet, talkless about salary arguing 😂😂🤓

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Abi ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy some are crying they have no shoes, whereas some don't have legs at all cheesy cheesy cheesy it is well. God no go shame us. 🙏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
abobim:
Boss i'm only proving you wrong that an entry level salary is not up to 416k gross annual salary.
Am gross salary is not up to that amount like 5 months ago. So you saying your sister earn that amount as an off 2 is actually misleading in terms haz and meal. I have friends up to mgr cadre.
Your sister gross monthly salary should not be above 320. Secondly, apologies that i have to call you a liar. Thirdly, FIRS salary and allowance can't be compare to the consolidated salary of NPA based on level to level.. If you sister is AM i might believe you to an extent because of grade not officer 2 . 500k for haz and meal for off 2, e 4 shock for some guys at the mgr level.. lolzzz.. on a lighter mode, apologies . In case of next time, it is better to give a range than quoting that amount for off 2. Thanks for the understanding...

No problem, it’s all good thanks for the apology I appreciate it. So the entry level for Firs is between 250-270 and NPa is 305 but Firs has all those allowances i mentioned. They have subsistence of 30% of your annual income they have meal 5% hazard 5% they have festivities, 13th month, wardrobe, and also KPI which is traditionally every quarter- so u can call it quarterly. Whereas NpA has rent, 13th month, leave allowance. There’s also 35k monthly palliative but that’s not important.

When u add all these things up, Firs makes a lot more.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

aswear boss. Life no balance 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
It feels so good to hear about all this salary comparison at least person go know where to Chanel his prayer point! God Abeg na

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Highman595(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tasaini:

Hubby works in Ncc. Can’t do that. I’m still hopeful and waiting for Nuprc. Prayingggg and prayinnngggggggg

Is NUPRC the same with DPR?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Good evening house please who has info on agencies that likely to recruit next year starting January or February including paramilitary your response will be highly appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Shinzokiyotake:
Good evening house please who has info on agencies that likely to recruit next year starting January or February including paramilitary your response will be highly appreciated

Immigration, Correctional & Prison service, most universities and Poly... Will recruit.... All the best

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMDeeee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Success1930:

Immigration, Correctional & Prison service, many universities and Poly... Will recruit.... All the best
Hello brother. You mentioned something about NUPRC, any info on NMDPRA?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
AMDeeee:

Hello brother. You mentioned something about NUPRC, any info on NMDPRA?

Oh.. I do not have accurate information regarding NMDPRA...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tasaini:

The very worst thing you can do here, is to argue with people over something you are absolutely sure about. You will be called every name except a child of God. Like, I know and I’ve lived what I’m talking about but I’m also lying on a faceless forum? Ok.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2023
Please what of FRSC, you have idea??

Success1930:

Immigration, Correctional & Prison service, most universities and Poly... Will recruit.... All the best

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Please I need information about efcc. if anyone has information about efcc please share i will be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2023
Compliment of the season and wishing you all best at this time.

Please guy I need information if Federal College of Education Iwo has started accepting cv.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Success1930:

Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Success1930:

What about Custom service please do you have any info regarding it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nwaduto: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Hello my good people
Please I need help getting a job in hospital. FMC, General Hospital, Teaching Hospital or even Health Centre.
I will appreciate any help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2023
geoimam22:
Wahala for people who no get connect like me and I'm Original Omo Ilorin fa
This is total lie and fake have someone in HR admin of UITH ilorin he said there's nothing like that for now till January ending
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mohisah:
Understood better now my boss.. I bn just conclude am as 13th month base on say those big agencies no dey gree to be paying such funds. Even my Boss wer don tey as a Senator fr NASS still dey call am 13th month saying if e cast say Dem dey pay high earnings, NASS go call dat agency head, but I dnt know if Dem don make am open.. thanks fr d enlightenment ✌️
I like this ur lifestyle of not dragging anything with anyone one🤜🤛

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijacommando22, MessiisGoat, Daklo, Konne, ObiaboAdoka(m), Newcastle2023(m), Daolowu, blastac, holygenius3(m), oyonu(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.