Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256353 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:11pm On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:

Like for example
Presently I base in Lagos so u mean I can be transferred from Lagos branch to imọ branch right 🤔
Yes, if it's a federal job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 5:26pm On Jan 03
newnig:
I no fit dey drag issues with you. You no reach

Boss, use me to prove your point to the person sir grin by helping me land a job. I have been on this street for too long now. Any job lead will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 5:55pm On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:

Really 😲 what do you mean can u explain further?

Buh will still be a little bit better than state right ??

Or do u mean is only salary u will b earning without extra token runs and d likes😜
Definitely better than state. But runz no too dey like dat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 6:47pm On Jan 03
Obaman12:

Boss, use me to prove your point to the person sir grin by helping me land a job. I have been on this street for too long now. Any job lead will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
cheesy This year will be your year by God's grace. If any opportunity open for my current place of work, I will holla at you. Na the only promise wey I fit make. I'm also seeking an upgrade myself.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 6:48pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Gensanusi post=127762211][/quote]Thanks for the update Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 6:54pm On Jan 03
Gaddafih001:

NNPCL
shocked you are made. The increment this January is hugeeeeeeeeee.

But why the wait for capturing? NNPCL is not under IPPIS.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 7:04pm On Jan 03
Good evening, everyone. Please if there’s one thing everyone on here can do, I’ll be monumentally grateful. Can we stop saying ‘staffs’? The letter ‘s’ has no business with the word ‘staff’. Even if you’re referring to a billion people, resist the urge to insert an ‘s’. Same goes for the noun ‘stuff’.

Thanks, and may everyone find what they’re looking for and a lot more 🙏🏾

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 7:05pm On Jan 03
Olubidex:

Man I feel you. Please if the WHO job is available in Ibadan help me with it.
Thank you and may you be Lifted in Jesus Christ name
Go to any primary health care(Not General Hospital) closer to you and ask for "Ward Focal Person" who is in charge of the Ward. If you see him or her, tell the person you are looking for "WHO Local Govt Facilitator". Talk to the person that you want to what as an "Independent Monitor".

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:29pm On Jan 03
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03
Mohisah:
Normally na left over dem dey present as revenue😁
I feel dis may open more ways to loo*t money than bfr

Who tell you, all MDAs Account are with CBN and all Tax been paid inside TSA ACCOUNT Or you will take part of the money before sending to TSA.....But some Tax payer no dey gree oooo, except they pay into TSA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:09pm On Jan 03
Gensanusi:

Who tell you, all MDAs Account are with CBN and all Tax been paid inside TSA ACCOUNT Or you will take part of the money before sending to TSA.....But some Tax payer no dey gree oooo, except they pay into TSA
Yh it true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:12pm On Jan 03
CreekOne:
Good evening, everyone. Please if there’s one thing everyone on here can do, I’ll be monumentally grateful. Can we stop saying ‘staffs’? The letter ‘s’ has no business with the word ‘staff’. Even if you’re referring to a billion people, resist the urge to insert an ‘s’. Same goes for the noun ‘stuff’.

Lol grammar keh. 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 8:33pm On Jan 03
Okay. Thank you for the constant support. May Almighty Allah reward you abundantly
Mohisah:
Nothin frm info yet Boss. If I hear I go tag u inshaAllah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:59pm On Jan 03
Co ask.. Especially that of NHIA please.
Success1930:
Who have information on when NHIS and NDDC will give out APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John5000: 9:02pm On Jan 03
Success1930:
Who have information on when NHIS and NDDC will give out APL?

Is something going on at Nddc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:06pm On Jan 03
John5000:

Is something going on at Nddc

Not really... I just want to know if they are recruiting... Someone said they will recruit maybe this year.. So, I won't write what I am not 100% sure of.

I know for sure that FAAN is recruiting, some have collected APL while some are still pending... If you can push. Pls do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03
Pls help a brother I'm from Ilorin also ejoor
Eminence50:
For those expecting from National orientation agency get ready this January.... genuine source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03
Any connect for NOA Plz 🥺 this 2024 I need job ooo ejooor
Any connect for NOA Plz 🥺 this 2024 I need job ooo ejooor
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:43pm On Jan 03
newnig:
I stumbled on a video on X where the dude was saying that if you don't earn up to 3 million dollars and above yearly, he cannot sit down to discuss business with you. Many Nigerians called him out for being too proud. But when I thought deeply about it, it's his reality.
If you already have 3m dolls, what kind of business do you want to be discussing with a shop owner whose total annual turnover is just over 1 million naira. If you say "I am targeting 1 billion naira profit this year", the trader will be looking at you like a mad person because his own reality is to make a profit of 500k by the year end. Na so this thread be. Unfortunately, the rain that is falling must force the pigeon to pitch tent with the chickens.
Like I said earlier, may God grant all of us according to our desires.

"Pride comes before a fall"

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 10:10pm On Jan 03
Edonnaa:

"Pride comes before a fall"
That's an old quote that I already know. If you think I am being proud, then the nuts in your head needs to be rechecked. You call educating folks about the possibilities in the private sector being proud? Did I talk about my current or previous earnings? Or because some people think that N150k is big money, others shouldn't aspire higher? You kids are clowns. grin

When you get that N50k job you are looking for, you will understand what the rest of us are saying. Life is in phases; Men are in sizes. I have worked N20k monthly job in the past, I wasn't comfortable. I wished I had a N100k job then. When the N80k job came, I didn't want N100k job anymore because my responsibilities were becoming bigger, I wanted N150k at least. So if I tell you for instance that today I want N600k monthly, it's my current reality. The type of projects I have put my legs into are not the type that a N300k monthly salary can finance or sustain. Others are looking for 3m monthly, that's their reality. I can't say they are greedy or ungrateful. Na them know Wetin dey their front. Why is Dangote building a refinery? Is he not rich enough? He should allow other businessmen grow too nau? Those will be the words of the businessman who is worth just 10m naira grin Do you think an ex-senator will accept a directorship position in NCC? He may accept to be the EVC or Board Chairman but never a career director. That's growth!

Growth and change should be constant in a man's life. Complacency is one of the foundation of poverty. Do not be complacent but also do not be ungrateful. If someone comes on here and says she earns 350k, it's only gross stupidity, sheer ignorance and a poverty mindset that will make you say such person is lying because your reality is different from hers. And the fact that we all converge on the same thread does not mean we are all looking for the same thing. It's the same reason someone is leaving NCC for NUPRC, NDIC to ECOWAS etc. I can bet some people here will say "if I get NCC ehn, I will never leave. I will retire there", yet people are leaving there to places they presume better. If you do not understand this still, your case is irredeemable.

Minimum wage in 2019 was approximately $83, minimum wage in 2024 is approximately $25 and you want us to be hyping N130k. As a matter of fact, that should be the new minimum wage and it's still poor. No wonder the government will add N10,000 to minimum wage and you all will be jubilating. grin

Better dream big this year. Nothing is impossible, na your mind no gree picture am.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03
CreekOne:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Even more commendable is the manner in which you made your observation without deriding anyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:24pm On Jan 03
Gaddafih001:

Done and dusted.
Not NNPCL.
It’s confidential.
Congratulations, but at least you can mention the ministry here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 5:25am On Jan 04
Crazeworld:
Thanks for the enlightenment. Even more commendable is the manner in which you made your observation without deriding anyone.

You’re welcome. Bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 5:32am On Jan 04
newnig:
That's an old quote that I already know. If you think I am being proud, then the nuts in your head needs to be rechecked. You call educating folks about the possibilities in the private sector being proud? Did I talk about my current or previous earnings? Or because some people think that N150k is big money, others shouldn't aspire higher? You kids are clowns. grin

When you get that N50k job you are looking for, you will understand what the rest of us are saying. Life is in phases; Men are in sizes. I have worked N20k monthly job in the past, I wasn't comfortable. I wished I had a N100k job then. When the N80k job came, I didn't want N100k job anymore because my responsibilities were becoming bigger, I wanted N150k at least. So if I tell you for instance that today I want N600k monthly, it's my current reality. The type of projects I have put my legs into are not the type that a N300k monthly salary can finance or sustain. Others are looking for 3m monthly, that's their reality. I can't say they are greedy or ungrateful. Na them know Wetin dey their front. Why is Dangote building a refinery? Is he not rich enough? He should allow other businessmen grow too nau? Those will be the words of the businessman who is worth just 10m naira grin Do you think an ex-senator will accept a directorship position in NCC? He may accept to be the EVC or Board Chairman but never a career director. That's growth!

Growth and change should be constant in a man's life. Complacency is one of the foundation of poverty. Do not be complacent but also do not be ungrateful. If someone comes on here and says she earns 350k, it's only gross stupidity, sheer ignorance and a poverty mindset that will make you say such person is lying because your reality is different from hers. And the fact that we all converge on the same thread does not mean we are all looking for the same thing. It's the same reason someone is leaving NCC for NUPRC, NDIC to ECOWAS etc. I can bet some people here will say "if I get NCC ehn, I will never leave. I will retire there", yet people are leaving there to places they presume better. If you do not understand this still, your case is irredeemable.

Minimum wage in 2019 was approximately $83, minimum wage in 2024 is approximately $25 and you want us to be hyping N130k. As a matter of fact, that should be the new minimum wage and it's still poor. No wonder the government will add N10,000 to minimum wage and you all will be jubilating. grin

Better dream big this year. Nothing is impossible, na your mind no gree picture am.

Couldn’t have put it better. Perfectly said. The last paragraph belongs on marble

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:31am On Jan 04
People with connects, please help your boy this new year sir's and Ma's. i need this FG job. Esanu Mi ooo. Let GOD use you for me please. Graduated since 2015 and no job yet, BSc Economics. Na beg i dey beg ooooooo. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:35am On Jan 04
DSS Boss recruits over 100 from own home town

Publisher of Daily Nigerian online newspaper, Mallam Jaafar Jaafar, has accused the Department of State Security (DSS) Boss, Mr. Yusuf Bichi, of employing over 100 people from his hometown with degree certificates from Benin and Togo. Mr. Jaafar wrote on X that

“According to Federal Ministry of Education, the suspension of Benin and Togo degrees “persists pending the outcome of an investigation involving the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Education of Nigeria and the two countries as well the Department State Services, DSS and the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC.”

“But the problem is that the DG of @OfficialDSSNG Magaji Bichi has employed over 100 Cotonou and Togo “graduates” from his hometown. Insiders said the service lowered its recruitment bar, set aside its strict, multi-level recruitment tradition to inject quacks into the once prestigious service. I hope DSS will not delegate officers with Tokumbo degrees to represent the service in investigating this academic fraud.

“These quack graduates are also employed in choice government MDAs such as CBN (yes, CBN), FIRS, National Assembly Service Commission, NDIC, name it!

“I won’t advise government to sack them outright, but I will advise government to re-train them by giving them a 4-year study leave within which to properly acquire degrees in recognized institutions.”

The federal government through the Ministry of Education has just banned any certificate from Benin and Togo after Daily Nigerian investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sam20erry(m): 6:47am On Jan 04
mutholibbola:
TCN about to send messages,be vigilant how sure are you ?
Please any update about this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 7:04am On Jan 04
NRC sharing APL confirmed.
A friend Just got his yesterday Level 08 annual salary 700k+

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:08am On Jan 04
Gensanusi:
DSS Boss recruits over 100 from own home town

Publisher of Daily Nigerian online newspaper, Mallam Jaafar Jaafar, has accused the Department of State Security (DSS) Boss, Mr. Yusuf Bichi, of employing over 100 people from his hometown with degree certificates from Benin and Togo. Mr. Jaafar wrote on X that

“According to Federal Ministry of Education, the suspension of Benin and Togo degrees “persists pending the outcome of an investigation involving the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Education of Nigeria and the two countries as well the Department State Services, DSS and the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC.”

“But the problem is that the DG of @OfficialDSSNG Magaji Bichi has employed over 100 Cotonou and Togo “graduates” from his hometown. Insiders said the service lowered its recruitment bar, set aside its strict, multi-level recruitment tradition to inject quacks into the once prestigious service. I hope DSS will not delegate officers with Tokumbo degrees to represent the service in investigating this academic fraud.

“These quack graduates are also employed in choice government MDAs such as CBN (yes, CBN), FIRS, National Assembly Service Commission, NDIC, name it!

“I won’t advise government to sack them outright, but I will advise government to re-train them by giving them a 4-year study leave within which to properly acquire degrees in recognized institutions.”

The federal government through the Ministry of Education has just banned any certificate from Benin and Togo after Daily Nigerian investigation.

Lol u wan begin retrain Dem, so they wld start afresh again. No be deir fault, cos it happened after their employment into d org. I may suggest, it shld hv effect on d new or from last year till date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:44am On Jan 04
fail:
NRC sharing APL confirmed.
A friend Just got his yesterday Level 08 annual salary 700k+

Oh.. A friend did interview with them but didn't get APL.. Even most people that got APL have not been captured just few that did IPPIS .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 7:58am On Jan 04
Good Morning ir, Please how can you be of help to me?

Desmondum:
Concerning the Federal Polytechnic Offa. Do you know if it will be both academic and non-academic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Etsado(m): 8:14am On Jan 04
Please Anyone who Information About Federal Fire Service REPLACEMENT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Damdam24(f), abioz(m), Omuka, SINJEL, HolyMalaam, Butkt, isah2006, FolaLee, oluxmondd2, jimfarayola(m), ConTrol15 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.