Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294546 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 12:10am On Jan 22
freddybonz:

Bro did u hear anything on CBN?

Sorry no i did not.
Just the massive transfer of staff from head office ti lagos and other state branches.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:27am On Jan 22
Xtruzz:
Monter0, I was told glo mobile doesn’t have network hence you have not gotten the MD contact. Be a bit patience, you’ll hear from them.
big thanks. I got it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:31am On Jan 22
Shippers Council uncovers irregularities in 2023 recruitment process

•suspends 45 workers

•to commence employment review soon

The Executive Secretary/CEO of the Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC), Pius Akutah has revealed that he suspended the last recruitment exercise conducted in October 2023 by his predecessor, Emmanuel Jime for 45 workers due to irregularities noticed in the employment process under the Public Service Rules guiding employment into the agency.

Speaking with Tribune Online exclusively in Lagos, the NSC Boss revealed that efforts are underway to review the employment process and do it in line with Public Service Rules.

According to Akutah, “I am even surprised that this is just being talked about in January 2024 because this happened in November 2023 when I resumed office here at the Shippers Council. Is it possible for somebody to resume at a new organisation and sack people that have already been duly employed legally into the organisation? No, because there are rules governing the organisation in the first place.

“When I newly arrived here, I met a petition on my table already waiting for me. The petition, which was against the recruitment exercise of the 45 workers, was already on my table before I came into office, waiting for me.

“So when I came into office and saw the petition, I called the Labour Union in the Shippers Council and asked them if there is another way we can settle the issues surrounding the recruitment exercise because the petition was against the recruitment and wants it cancelled.

“When I asked the union if there is another way we could handle the issue surrounding the recruitment, the Union said No, that the recruitment was not done in line with extant provisions of the Public Service Rules. That they cannot allow the recruitment to stand.

“So, I began to ask, what is the problem? The issue is that there was actually a recruitment process that commenced under my predecessor, but the recruitment process had not come to the point where employment letters ought to have been issued. Employment letters were issued to the workers after my predecessor, the Executive Secretary/CEO was removed from office.

“Although the employment letters given to the affected workers were dated the 10th of October, the letters were not issued until after the 25th of October 2023 when my predecessor had been removed from office.

“All this time, I was not here then, and the Union kicked against the recruitment process and said it must be stopped. When I came into the office and saw the petition kicking against the recruitment on my table, I actually said we would go on and conclude the recruitment exercise. That we will do it in a manner that is in line with the Public Service Rules.

“So, we wrote the affected 45 workers and told them to hold on, that we are suspending the employment process and will review it to ensure it follows due process. Since then, I have refused to speak publicly about this issue since it’s an internal matter that we are trying to resolve. However, I was surprised to see that the affected workers have taken this issue to the public space, alleging that I cancelled their employment.

“The process to review the employment is on, that’s why I didn’t want to speak about this publicly. If you remember, I resumed here on the 1st of November 2023, and since I resumed here, there have been so many activities between Abuja and Lagos.

“We ought to have started the review of that employment in November 2023 when I resumed here, but because of my very busy schedule, we have not been able to begin the review. I have had to travel countless times between Abuja and Lagos to meet requirements of the Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy, including stakeholder engagement, even though it’s not something I enjoy doing. It’s the exigency of the work which I have no other choice than to do.”

On when the suspended employment process will be re-started, the NSC Executive Secretary explained that “We are calling everybody back very soon to see how we can go on with the employment exercise in a manner that it is supposed to be.

“We have not sacked the 45 persons involved in the recruitment. Nobody was given a sack letter. What we gave them was a letter telling them to hold on, and that there is a review of the employment process. We gave them the letter in December 2023.”

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 9:41am On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
No 70 candidates had resumed at nuprc. Assuming you mentioned that some people resumed at NMDPRA I will agree with you around November and December 2023. I will not mention figure.
Whoever will get nuprc will get it. Am telling you this info from the source. I personally knew the person that normally update list of new staff at nuprc b4 man and God. The truth is that whatever will happen will happen in this first quarter concerning Nuprc that is the final truth I swear to almighty God. That is the fact.
God bless you, people that are desperate for information just want to hear any kind of thing on this thread. It doesn't concern them if genuine or not😆 They just want anything to be dropping at all times. It's well

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 11:06am On Jan 22
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contacts below

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:16am On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
No 70 candidates had resumed at nuprc. Assuming you mentioned that some people resumed at NMDPRA I will agree with you around November and December 2023. I will not mention figure.
Whoever will get nuprc will get it. Am telling you this info from the source. I personally knew the person that normally update list of new staff at nuprc b4 man and God. The truth is that whatever will happen will happen in this first quarter concerning Nuprc that is the final truth I swear to almighty God. That is the fact.
Do you mean some people resumed at NMDPRA Nov/Dec or you mean NUPRC. Because some weeks back you said you have no info on NMDPRA...pls clarify on this...
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:37am On Jan 22
TariqK:

Do you mean some people resumed at NMDPRA Nov/Dec or you mean NUPRC. Because some weeks back you said you have no info on NMDPRA...pls clarify on this...
Thanks.
Yes, some people resumed at NMDPRA November/December. I got the info yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:40am On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
Alright, Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 2:55pm On Jan 22
Hopefullyy:
pls any update from nasrda
I dont have info onthis honestly. I am only following Nuprc only.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RadoLee20: 3:16pm On Jan 22
Xtruzz:
Monter0, I was told glo mobile doesn’t have network hence you have not gotten the MD contact. Be a bit patience, you’ll hear from them.

Boss... Any info about NIRSAL, cause I saw a letter last year around April but not been issued cause it has not been approved... till now, we've not heard from them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22
RadoLee20:

Boss... Any info about NIRSAL, cause I saw a letter last year around April but not been issued cause it has not been approved... till now, we've not heard from them
No idea for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:

Please can you tell us when to start pushing in Nuprc once they start replacement or employment..
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 5:06pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
Bro please I sent you DM, check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:17pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
NMDPRA has not paid upfront till this moment, they are over staffed. No body resumed. Take or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22
Xtruzz:

NMDPRA has not paid upfront till this moment, they are over staffed. No body resumed. Take or leave it.

Please reply to your email, I beg you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
Your data man is lying to you. FCC chairlady got 13 slots last quarter her 3 kids works dia too and she has no single reason to halt further approval because I heard you saying NUPRC approval is pending. I repeat, 70 people got the APL last year and reported this year. Word of advice for you sir, if you need information on recruitment at NUPRC. Don’t rely on NUPRC staff but a strong union member at the federal building. Staff sometimes doesn’t know what going on at that building. Union always got to know because Komolafe must always lobby them to keep quiet because of the last protest by same union that almost throw Komolafe out. 70 persons got it. Tinubu son Sheyi got good slots too. Continue to push.. They have more budget for recruitment above the 121 million in circulation.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 5:50pm On Jan 22
Hi

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
Dankaka Chairman FCC sons and daughters got nuprc Last year January and some got in July 2023 nt December 2024. No body resumed January 2024 as you mentioned 70 people ,there is nothing like that my sister . Those that got through the FCC chairman including her daughter was last year January and July 2023. Since July 2023 nothing like that . Those that got in july 2023 we're about 31. Those that got January 2023 we're about 150 plus . Nothing more. Sister Mee. Take note

Did I tell you FCC chairlady kids got it January 2024 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 6:17pm On Jan 22
@realinfo2021 and xtruzz, please can you guys assist me in getting into any of these agencies pleaseeeeee I am on my knees and begging. I know no one, not even the gateman's son abeg🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 6:19pm On Jan 22
Someone told me he is coming to abuja to collect NATCOM apl tomorrow. Training is on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 6:19pm On Jan 22
Hi

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:53pm On Jan 22
Realinfo2021:
Let us assume that 70 got and resumed this year January 2024. FCC chairman can't get 13 slots use common sense and weight it.
13 is much for FCC too hijack, it a big agency had it bn it all these small agencies.
If 13 slot entr FCC chairman hand e go cast cos most of dem go entr black market

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22
In the last quarter of 2022, 40+ were recruited and immediately after the 2023 election 30 were recruited. Since then NOBODY has been recruited into NUPRC. You can take this to the bank.
Realinfo2021:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22
She actually hijacked more than that number during the last NCDMB recruitment and nothing happened. My brother anything goes in Nigeria.
Mohisah:
13 is much for FCC too hijack, it a big agency had it bn it all these small agencies.
If 13 slot entr FCC chairman hand e go cast cos most of dem go entr black market
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 7:12pm On Jan 22
Today, I meet with my friend that got NUPRC last year that is working at their Lagos office ( part of the batch that did induction in February 2023) and he told me that they haven't seen any new staff just that there have been talks of upcoming recruitment within the organization. I also reached out to my connect immediately which happens to be thesame person that got NUPRC for my friend last year and he told me to be patient so I'm very much going to do that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 7:17pm On Jan 22
Tasaini:

So she said she was told to report on 3rd January! So I’m guessing she must have gone half way since she already has a resumption date. That’s for NUPRC. Yeah I’m sure they have seen it, i was just making it clear that ‘I’ haven’t.

I think getting more information from you at such a critical point as this would be immensely helpful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:35pm On Jan 22
nasiest:
She actually hijacked more than that number during the last NCDMB recruitment and nothing happened. My brother anything goes in Nigeria.
Yh it possible to hijack such numbers but compare both Agencies nd see which is bigger and total numbee of recruitment.
I don't write it off on a normal day, but I doubt d Chairman had such numbers during dat period. She used 3 slots fr her family n remaining 10 slots went where. FCC slot d always get leakage even some Road safety staff closer to Dem do get info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:17pm On Jan 22
Prince806:

Please can you tell us when to start pushing in Nuprc once they start replacement or employment..
Thank you
My brother no wait for time ,time no dey woo. Push it to the last core till you succeeded. I wish u the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 8:27pm On Jan 22
Please any update on
Faan and ferma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22
Mohisah:
Lol but smth can still go on
Cardoso held a brief tlk earlier, but I no too sure till it begins
My Oga abeg u fit jst drop hint on wetin Cardosa talk, jst hint
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:59pm On Jan 22
Toh

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 9:02pm On Jan 22
NIGERIAN SHIPPER'S COUNCIL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ilovenigeriaW, Ovii123(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.