Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294291 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23
Help with the update pls is paramount
Xtruzz:

Recruitment documents are on the table of the chairman as he arrived. HR has scheduled January ending for issuance of appointment letters. This is the right time for you to push. This is legit information please..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23
Please is there any update on NOA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 11:19pm On Jan 23
SOME CANDIDATES SAID THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL APPOINTMENT LETTERS HAVE BEEN SHARED OTHERS SAID THE APPOINTMENT LETTERS HAVE NOT BEEN SHARED WHILE OTHERS SAID THEY SUSPENDED THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS! WHICH OF THE ABOVE WOULD I BELIEVE?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nelly9kelly(m): 12:06am On Jan 24
Congratulations
Bj01:
I got my current job base on what people share here Though I never came back to tell anyone I got the job.but I have been doing justice to myself by sharing info.the 10G Connect that is a Royal father from the northern Nigeria and my uncle that was a 10G Connect not in government again so I can't help anyone.I tried my luck recently through another info I heard recently about NPA and I was ask to submit my CV by the NPA MD before I find out my current job better me than NPA.now lobby to submit my younger brother CV .....

Now y I said all these was because a lots of us has younger brother that will need to help aswell.but on my case I have help more than 10 people from this nairaland through my possible means and the little change,info and experience I had and Newcastle help me seriously too.into NCDMB I did not get....

I appreciate nairaland all the time and many thanks to the people that give info and personally I will continue to appreciate this forum.if not for oath of secrecy we sign I will have share my job and what I earn and allowances I earn .but I don't want to risk my job because I wanted to share info.......one person that share my office info here got posted to state office because of what she thus.she is a staff and my good friend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 2:24am On Jan 24
Godwinmy:
SOME CANDIDATES SAID THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL APPOINTMENT LETTERS HAVE BEEN SHARED OTHERS SAID THE APPOINTMENT LETTERS HAVE NOT BEEN SHARED WHILE OTHERS SAID THEY SUSPENDED THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS! WHICH OF THE ABOVE WOULD I BELIEVE?

Please get your facts straight! You're just here You're there! Findings should definitely lead to one truth so you don't mislead us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 7:06am On Jan 24
Good morning guys, please anyone with info on SON APL or anything regards replacement? I will really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 10:02am On Jan 24
Sul007:
Good morning guys, please anyone with info on SON APL or anything regards replacement? I will really appreciate...

SON apl is coming out February
BOI too
Keep pushing

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 10:14am On Jan 24
MessiisGoat:

SON apl is coming out February
BOI too
Keep pushing
Thanks for the response sir. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 11:38am On Jan 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 11:58am On Jan 24
Please is there any update on NOA recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24
Msabdulkadir:

It's January ending.

Any update concerning this FIRS APL?
the FIRS begins a two-day Strategic Management Retreat for Directors of the Service.

Theme: Re-imagining Tax Administration for Equity and Economic Growth

The objective of this two-day retreat is to provide an opportunity for the directors of the FIRS to deepen strategic alignment, forge a shared vision, ignite innovation, develop concrete action plans and empower effective implementation of the new FIRS Structure.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 12:58pm On Jan 24
Any info concerning fcsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 1:40pm On Jan 24
dareh85:
Any info concerning fcsc
the place is dead silent, i don't know what is going on with them anymore
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thatbinigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 24
Good afternoon everyone.
Please someone should help me with a job. I am a degree holder with a 2.1 in Educational Management. I have gone for service and I'm from Edo State,Benin City to be precise🙏🏼

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24
dareh85:
Any info concerning fcsc
i heard things are put on hold before, but i don't know now whether they continue with the recruitment or cancel it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 6:04pm On Jan 24
dareh85:
Any info concerning fcsc

Long time Bros
Thought you got APL among those released around May/June 2023 ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24
Please who knows when Nnpc is likely to recruit or do replacement?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 8:16pm On Jan 24
They did nt give anybody apl
CAPTIVATOR:

Long time Bros
Thought you got APL among those released around May/June 2023 ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:19pm On Jan 24
Federal Civil Service Commission has done replacement for more 600 people of recent. They are currently waiting to be posted. I personally know like 10 people that got this January but it is replacement.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:20pm On Jan 24
EFCC will recruit for Bsc after they are done with the junior cadre. I was told the Bsc slots will be few.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:31pm On Jan 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:32pm On Jan 24
Hussen240:
Federal Civil Service Commission has done replacement for more 600 people of recent. They are currently waiting to be posted. I personally know like 10 people that got this January but it is replacement.

Posted to Different ministries?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:39pm On Jan 24
CAPTIVATOR:

U already highlighted ur answer, Boss.
Waiting for Posting into Ministries or any MDAs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 8:49pm On Jan 24
Mohisah:
U already highlighted ur answer, Boss.
Waiting for Posting into Ministries or any MDAs

Maybe replacement is different, I think during recuruitment many people already have an idea which ministry they are posted upon collection of Fcsc APL, some even proceed to their posted ministry for documentation, Unless I am misinformed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trigger08: 8:53pm On Jan 24
Pls when are they going to give out APL.
Topnotch95:
PENCOM guys. Something is cooking. Kindly reach out to your connect asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 9:09pm On Jan 24
CAPTIVATOR:

Mostly their IPPIS portrayed ministry of women affairs. Don't really know how the posting of a thing work at FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:09pm On Jan 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 9:10pm On Jan 24
CAPTIVATOR:

Maybe replacement is different, I think during recuruitment many people already have an idea which ministry they are posted upon collection of Fcsc APL, some even proceed to their posted ministry for documentation, Unless I am misinformed
You are absolutely right, fcsc apl carries posting with it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aliuzalkay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24
Hi Guys! Hope ya'll are doing good. Plse oo any Idea on when PTDF go recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 9:21pm On Jan 24
AfricanLion22:
the apl is confirmed to be fake
I think it's legit o
How do you know it's fake ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 9:36pm On Jan 24
Thatbinigirl:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please someone should help me with a job. I am a degree holder with a 2.1 in Educational Management. I have gone for service and I'm from Edo State,Benin City to be precise🙏🏼

If you like get first class it doesn't guarantee a white collar job except connections ...

So forget your grade dear ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xtruzz(f), asiwaju60, Splendblex(f), Vanbravo(m), Maikunya, TOM208, Joeadah and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.