Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254930 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 11:36am On Feb 03
Daklo:
Pls don’t say I’m sharing wrong info But someone I know who is also waiting for apl said his connect told him that he Will be called soon. His connect wrks in ncc but I don’t know what position. He was supposed to get last year but the politics was too much. So maybe it won’t be a bad idea to talk to someone to help you push

You asked for something i sent it to your mail and all i asked was an info like this and i haven’t heard from you since then.
Nice one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 11:40am On Feb 03
Xtruzz:

Yes, their new organogram is out, creation of new departments, merging of similar departments and abolition of departments are ongoing. The retreat ends this weekend. The available vacancies are many. Trust me, names are dropping, collation is ongoing. Find a way and include your name to avoid asking about 2nd batch. The chairman is too kind honestly. He will double the existing staff strength just the way he did at shuga council. Common man & women will receive APL.

Facts!!

Department like Audit will be moved to tax control and so on, As decided at the strategic meeting
Push

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 12:22pm On Feb 03
I’m sorry. I just got the info yesterday in the evening. And I actually sent a mail to you. I will resend it again now.
Walybounce:

You asked for something i sent it to your mail and all i asked was an info like this and i haven’t heard from you since then.
Nice one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03
@xtruzz
Do you know the salary figures for level 8 equivalent in FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmohh(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03
Ovii123:
I don't think so, Compass salary is very very poor(120k+ for new graduate intake) and no staff welfare. And only God knows when they will implement their new salary review.

Which of the compass are you referring to? 04,06,08 which one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03
emmohh:

Which of the compass are you referring to? 04,06,08 which one?
. 08 nah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 1:37pm On Feb 03
Abdull01:
A friend sent me this message, and he said he know someone that got, so push ""DEFENSE RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT BUREAU Dey do replacements""
Is it under Ministry of Defence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 1:42pm On Feb 03
ahmadmg:

Is it under Ministry of Defence?
working under the military as a civilian is not a good experience, you are treated always like an outcast and a trash.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03
obinnanelson04:
working under the military as a civilian is not a good experience, you are treated always like an outcast and a trash.
compare the experience with being unemployed...

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 2:11pm On Feb 03
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 2:17pm On Feb 03

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pandew: 2:22pm On Feb 03
Hello guys,

You need a POF (proof of funds) to enable you Japa....

Kindly reach out to me on 70742973303

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 3:05pm On Feb 03
Based on some names that have been mentioned here a few times, try NCC, NDIC, FIRS and CBN. Maybe someone will add more. Goodluck.
DearAminu:
URGENT 🚨
Good day, all 🙏🏾, I'm meeting my district Senator with a respected cleric in my town concerning a job opportunity.

Please whoever has useful information about agencies (those top-class agencies) that are recruiting or about to recruit should pls help with info... this is urgent pls 🙏🏾

Cc
Mohisah
Hussain240
xtruzz
Abdull001
Newcastle2023
Daklo
PlsStayAlive
Zoulyadaini
MBAleeyu583
Success1930
Spido
Pandew
Ovii123
Hassan52
KhalilAK
Biokana
Gabicon20
Ahmadmg
Vasgas
Gensanusi
Prince806
Moh99
Shinjajas

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 4:04pm On Feb 03
prophetic69:
compare the experience with being unemployed...
you are just right sir! Nothing is as terrible as being unemployed. May God bless us all

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03
obinnanelson04:
you are just right sir! Nothing is as terrible as being unemployed. May God bless us all
Amin my brother

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03
DearAminu:
URGENT 🚨
Good day, all 🙏🏾, I'm meeting my district Senator with a respected cleric in my town concerning a job opportunity.

Please whoever has useful information about agencies (those top-class agencies) that are recruiting or about to recruit should pls help with info... this is urgent pls 🙏🏾

Cc
Mohisah
Hussain240
xtruzz
Abdull001
Newcastle2023
Daklo
PlsStayAlive
Zoulyadaini
MBAleeyu583
Success1930
Spido
Pandew
Ovii123
Hassan52
KhalilAK
Biokana
Gabicon20
Ahmadmg
Vasgas
Gensanusi
Prince806
Moh99
Shinjajas
TCN
Tetfund
PTDF
NDIC
NCC
NITDA
SON
I wish you success

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 6:47pm On Feb 03
henrymorebaba:
Massive recruitment is going on in some federal institutions.
please any news of fce iwo sharing apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:46pm On Feb 03
Ameen Ya Rabb 🤲🏽 Thank you, brother.

KhalilAK:

TCN
Tetfund
PTDF
NDIC
NCC
NITDA
SON
I wish you success
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03
softclit:
It is not. Banks capitalization will be increased to about 900 billion naira. Do you know what that means?
nothing concern agbero with overload.... bank work now secure since dem reorganise d bank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03
Who get akpabio number make I give am Wike and Natasha Akpoti( kogi central Sen) number?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:02am On Feb 04
daben1:
Who get akpabio number make I give am Wike and Natasha Akpoti( kogi central Sen) number?
Lol dis trade by barter strong pass TUC & NLC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:22am On Feb 04
DearAminu 🚨
I'm meeting my district Senator with a respected cleric in my town concerning a job opportunity.

If your Senator is highly connected. Kindly push for the following agencies and if you get it... You will control millions

* NUPRC
**NNPC
**PENCOM
**PTDF
**NDIC
**NCC
**Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board

Wishing you good luck brother.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elega(f): 7:28am On Feb 04
daben1:
Good morning, sir. I don't have but please help me with Sen Natasha's number, please. I will be very grateful. Munnyrite2@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:51am On Feb 04
Mohisah:
Lol dis trade by barter strong pass TUC & NLC
I swear
Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:01am On Feb 04
Thank you 🙏🏾

Success1930:
DearAminu 🚨
I'm meeting my district Senator with a respected cleric in my town concerning a job opportunity.

If your Senator is highly connected. Kindly push for the following agencies and if you get it... You will control millions

* NUPRC
**NNPC
**PENCOM
**PTDF
**NDIC
**NCC
**Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board

Wishing you good luck brother.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 10:05am On Feb 04
Gensanusi:
Illegal Recruitment: OAUTH admits culpability, offers sacked workers refund of screening expenses

The hospital management noted that it was not insensitive to the protest and unrest occasioned by the mandate to implement the 2022 approved waiver. It, however, explained that it could not offer non-existent job positions.
As the protest by sacked Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH) workers entered day two on Friday, the management of the institution has admitted culpability in their sham recruitment.

In a statement by the management, which was posted by the hospital’s Public Relations Officer, Kemi Fasoto, on its website, it explained how the immediate past top echelon of the institution illegally recruited workers and created a crisis.

It revealed that some of the senior officers of the hospital, who were suspended for the illegal act, even slept with some female workers in exchange for employment.

The sacked workers began picketing the hospital premises on Thursday. They shut the main gates and disrupted activities at the hospital.

Some of the protesters, reportedly, refused to vacate the protest ground on Thursday night. They threatened to demonstrate indefinitely until the management reversed their sack and paid their arrears.

On its part, the management has promised to pay the pre-employment medical screening expenses of the affected employees. It disclosed that it would not re-engage them.

“The erstwhile Acting Chief Medical Director, erstwhile Acting Director of Administration and erstwhile Head of Establishment were all found to be culpable and complicit in the manipulation of the recruitment process, through deliberate subversion of extant rules and regulations and non-adherence to administrative procedures in the conduct of government business.

“The trio were subsequently suspended by the FMoH&SW over their involvement in the illegal recruitment and job racketeering in the implementation of the 2022 approved waiver from the OHCSF,” the statement read in part.

The management stressed that the deliberate wrongdoing was committed by the trio with flagrant disregard for extant rules and regulations guiding recruitment into public service and a lack of respect for constituted authority and norms.

“Consequent upon their suspension, the Permanent Secretary, FMoH&SW directed the Management of the Hospital to convene a Senior Staff Disciplinary Committee to deal with and dispose of all cases of illegal recruitment and job racketeering involving the erstwhile Acting Chief Medical Director, Acting Director of Administration, and the Head of Establishment Department.

“The FMoH&SW and the OHCSF were duly represented on the Senior Staff Disciplinary Committee that visited the Hospital Complex for the crucial assignments between Monday, 8 and Friday, 12 January 2024,” the statement stated.

The hospital management noted that it was not insensitive to the protest and unrest occasioned by the mandate to implement the 2022 approved waiver, in line with the recommendations and approval of the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare (FMoH&SW).

However, it urged the affected persons to face reality, explaining that it could not offer non-existent job positions.

To demonstrate fairness to all the victims, and the public, the management expressed its willingness to offer refunds to those who may have inadvertently paid money to procure screening tests after they were given letters of employment.

“The OAUTH management shall refund all such verifiable receipted claims of ‘pre-employment’ medical screening expenses. All members of staff, visitors, patients, clients, and members of the public are advised to maintain decorum and civility as they transact their activities lawfully, within and around the Hospital.

“The Management is poised to maintain peace and security in the Hospital. The assistance of all people of influence and law-enforcement agents remains helpful in calming the inflamed situation and we seek all concerned to exercise restraint,” the statement added.

In a reaction, the spokesperson of the sacked workers, Samson Falope, said the strike would continue until all their demands were met. He declared that they would not accept the hospital management’s offer of refunding their pre-employment medical screening expenses.

This OAUTH issue is getting bigger than I thought, something isn't clear yet. My sympathy to those affected , imagine thinking you already got a Job and this happened

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:29am On Feb 04
CAPTIVATOR:

This OAUTH issue is getting bigger than I thought, something isn't clear yet. My sympathy to those affected , imagine thinking you already got a Job and this happened
so dem retain 400+. Are they sayin those they retain are with different letters? Mk dem no gree for anybody esp d new cmd, dis 2024😅😅
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 12:17pm On Feb 04
Mohisah:
so dem retain 400+. Are they sayin those they retain are with different letters? Mk dem no gree for anybody esp d new cmd, dis 2024😅😅

Same appointment letter.
They claimed that the recruitment was illegal
For the one year and above that we worked some were paid salary, many were not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 12:17pm On Feb 04
CAPTIVATOR:

Thank you for your sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:21pm On Feb 04
FavoredbyGOD:

Same appointment letter.

God of Heaven, all that money you guys use to transport yourself to work, the stress and all, which account una go write that one?

Which kinda country is this!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:22pm On Feb 04
Mohisah:

Boss u sef see am.

Na why I say the real truth of this issue never come out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:58pm On Feb 04
FavoredbyGOD:

Same appointment letter.

It is either they sack everybody or they create space for the over staff. In this case, it'll affect next 2-3 recruitment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, Hassan52(m), shawolin2020(m), Ucheclaw(m), NdanaBusu, Miagro, Nickie88(f), Prince806(m), magaji700(m), spido(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.