Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242665 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 12:30pm On Feb 06
Good day all, please guys who can help me write a sample of a request to see personal assistant to the Vice president.

We were asked to write a request to see him PA to Vice president...pls someone should help (Sample)...

Cc
Mohisah
Hussain240
xtruzz
Abdull001
Newcastle2023
Daklo
PlsStayAlive
Zoulyadaini
MBAleeyu583
Success1930
Spido
Pandew
Ovii123
Hassan52
KhalilAK
Biokana
Gabicon20
Ahmadmg
Vasgas
Gensanusi
Prince806
Moh99
Shinjajas [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 1:01pm On Feb 06
Sir, pls can you help with a Sample of 'Request letter' to see The PA of Vice president...

Dear, Hon. *Name*
I hope this letter finds you well. I am *Your name*, your ardent follower and supporter from *Your LG*, *Your Village* to be precise in *Your Zone*. I am writing to request a recommendation letter from you for a recent job application I submitted to the *Agency name*. I am confident that my skills and experience align with the requirements and I believe that your recommendation would greatly enhance my chances of securing the job.
As you are the House Chairman Committee on *His Portfolio*, I am sure that your recommendation would carry significant weight in the selection process. I would be honoured if you could write a letter of recommendation to the managing director, *Name of The CEO or head of the parastatal*.
Thanks and God bless
Attachment: CV
[/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 1:35pm On Feb 06
It seems NUPRC is doing replacement or what I don’t know, I saw an apl dated November 2022 but the person reported last month smh

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06
Please this might be off the topic.... Please who has experience working with Tropical general investment group (TGi).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LesTech: 2:01pm On Feb 06
Check your DM.. for the sample.

Albaz:

Good day all, please guys who can help me write a sample of a request to see personal assistant to the Vice president.

We were asked to write a request to see him PA to Vice president...pls someone should help (Sample)...

Cc
Mohisah
Hussain240
xtruzz
Abdull001
Newcastle2023
Daklo
PlsStayAlive
Zoulyadaini
MBAleeyu583
Success1930
Spido
Pandew
Ovii123
Hassan52
KhalilAK
Biokana
Gabicon20
Ahmadmg
Vasgas
Gensanusi
Prince806
Moh99
Shinjajas
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ishaqnasidi: 2:09pm On Feb 06
Please anyone with info on cbn

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:38pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Albaz post=128314906]

Cc

Success1930
Kindly message me here for the sample of the letter @.. Wishing the best

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 4:06pm On Feb 06
Ishaqnasidi:
Co-ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 5:44pm On Feb 06
Success1930:
Good afternoon house... Who have information regarding FAAN recruitment. I heard something....
what did you hear, what’s happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 5:58pm On Feb 06
Albaz:

Cc
Mohisah
Hussain240
xtruzz
Abdull001
Newcastle2023
Daklo
PlsStayAlive
Zoulyadaini
MBAleeyu583
Success1930
Spido
Pandew
Ovii123
Hassan52
KhalilAK
Biokana
Gabicon20
Ahmadmg
Vasgas
Gensanusi
Prince806
Moh99
Shinjajas

Subject: Request for Meeting with VP’s Assistant

Dear Mr./Ms. *Name*,

I'm *Your Name*, holding the position of *Your Position* at *Your Company/Organization*(Alternatively state if you are a student and the name of your institution). I am eager to arrange a meeting with you to delve into the *Brief Purpose of the Meeting*. Your expertise and insights would greatly benefit both me and my team.

I am available on *some dates and times*. Please let me know if any of these work for you or suggest another time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
*Your name and signature*

*Alternatively, provide the details of your meeting so I can tailor it to your satisfaction*

Best of luck🎲 🙏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 6:07pm On Feb 06
Albaz:
Sir, pls can you help with a Sample of 'Request letter' to see The PA of Vice president...

Dear, Hon. *Name*
I hope this letter finds you well. I am *Your name*, your ardent follower and supporter from *Your LG*, *Your Village* to be precise in *Your Zone*. I am writing to request a recommendation letter from you for a recent job application I submitted to the *Agency name*. I am confident that my skills and experience align with the requirements and I believe that your recommendation would greatly enhance my chances of securing the job.
As you are the House Chairman Committee on *His Portfolio*, I am sure that your recommendation would carry significant weight in the selection process. I would be honoured if you could write a letter of recommendation to the managing director, *Name of The CEO or head of the parastatal*.
Thanks and God bless
Attachment: CV

*Not applicable here❌❌❌❌❓❓❓❓*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 7:21pm On Feb 06
Kkkp, any update on nosdra?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 7:36pm On Feb 06
Greateemayo:
Co- ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 7:51pm On Feb 06
Yes they are...but it's via connect

Broxyy:
It seems NUPRC is doing replacement or what I don’t know, I saw an apl dated November 2022 but the person reported last month smh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:31pm On Feb 06
Greateemayo:
what do you want to know about NOSDRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06
Godwinmy:
Success, did you apply for a job at the NIGERIAN SHIPPER'S COUNCIL? would call people to resubmit CV and application letter or work on the ones already submitted?

Please your statement is not clear! What exactly do mean? Have they started collecting CV?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apalara1: 3:29am On Feb 07
Oga mohisah....u dey snub me. .....pls boss...I want confirm something pls....pls sir ...enlighten me on it pls...are those 30 ncs slots belong to one person (chairman)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 7:14am On Feb 07
kkkp:
what do you want to know about NOSDRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:22am On Feb 07
Apalara1:
Oga mohisah....u dey snub me. .....pls boss...I want confirm something pls....pls sir ...enlighten me on it pls...are those 30 ncs slots belong to one person (chairman)
I didn't mention name Sir.
All i heard was slot. No vex, even me still dey source info😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:24am On Feb 07
ProIT:
Yes they are...but it's via connect

I heard main recruitment is after salaries increment n implementations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 8:05am On Feb 07
Apalara1:
Oga even if na whole available slot still push your luck oo, if God calls you nobody fit deny am..
And by the way na massive recruitment sha from the little info i know and it will be open to public to apply as per the CG’s words
P.S I don’t know anybody or connect to help you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 8:22am On Feb 07
Pls who has any info on Nasrda or Naseni plsss share🙏 replacement/ recruitment abeg. Thanks
Walybounce:

Oga even if na whole available slot still push your luck oo, if God calls you nobody fit deny am..
And by the way na massive recruitment sha from the little info i know and it will be open to public to apply as per the CG’s words
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:45am On Feb 07
Ishaqnasidi:
Seems pple don't know much on CBN at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 9:44am On Feb 07
freddybonz:

Seems pple don't know much on CBN at the moment

I sent you a mail, kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:27am On Feb 07
Walybounce:

thanks fr bailing me out. Me sef na info i just get not dat i get slot or tryin to weigh people dwn. But i tink d graduate level won't be open except d Junior cadre base on wht i cld undstnd, tho it can be fake.
Good luck to d applicants.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:30am On Feb 07
Lenaaa:
Pls who has any info on Nasrda or Naseni plsss share🙏 replacement/ recruitment abeg. Thanks
calm dwn nothin don happen for now.

Almost every org re waitin fr salary saga. U can't employ without payment structures unless for those dat re using last year's recruitment timetable. I heard 7-14days time we might learn of new good things of all pendin agencies.
This info may be false tho

U may push if u re yet to submit anythin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 10:38am On Feb 07
@mohisah any update for fct irs. It’s been a while. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:41am On Feb 07
22just:

I sent you a mail, kindly respond
I just checked my mail, didn't find any mail notification from nairaland
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jumper524(m): 11:24am On Feb 07
……

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 11:32am On Feb 07
Wow okay thank u💯🙌🙌🙌
Mohisah:
calm dwn nothin don happen for now.

Almost every org re waitin fr salary saga. U can't employ without payment structures unless for those dat re using last year's recruitment timetable. I heard 7-14days time we might learn of new good things of all pendin agencies.
This info may be false tho

U may push if u re yet to submit anythin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:02pm On Feb 07
bodalasisi:
@mohisah any update for fct irs. It’s been a while. Thank you
pls remind me in an hour time let me touch dwn their buildin inshaAllah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 12:59pm On Feb 07
@mohisah boss please which quarter of this year is ncc going to recruit

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), Hassan52(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.