Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294758 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19
Pls any info on Nigerian Shippers Council?
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deenmama: 8:12pm On Feb 19
Please and news on ncc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 8:28pm On Feb 19
Abeg who get better update for this EFCC recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 8:42pm On Feb 19
Pls any news on fcsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19
Wow! This thread is witnessing more questions than answers

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:16pm On Feb 19
Zoulyadaini:
Wow! This thread is witnessing more questions than answers

You are right.... No update like before......We hope this week will be a great week of good news

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19
lokome:
Appreciate the swift response, but please what are the criteria?

You have to apply for study leave, for BSC programme when granted then after your programme you tender your certificate they will convert you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maikunya: 12:08am On Feb 20
These are the A list agencies
Isek2:
Any Updates about NEITI, NCDMB, NUPRC, NMDPRA, PTDF, and NNRA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by upengineer: 4:09am On Feb 20
I attended the interview, but the name of the company was not disclosed. Do you know the name of company? Any reason why NDCMB is involved
Newcastle2023:

The vacancies are for an oil producing company, not NCDMB. NCDMB is just monitoring the process to ensure they fill them with qualified Nigerians. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:22am On Feb 20
upengineer:
I attended the interview, but the name of the company was not disclosed. Do you know the name of company? Any reason why NDCMB is involved
Wow. Congratulations. I'm praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 6:52am On Feb 20
PrettySmart:

Please, is recruitment going on?

No. It's underground.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 6:54am On Feb 20
Bluev:

Please are they giving out APL?

Disturb your connect if you have one. That's all I can say...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:56am On Feb 20
upengineer:

To make sure the company follow local content act, by recruiting Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:08am On Feb 20
HyperCoaster:

Disturb your connect if you have one. That's all I can say...
Someone once ask me to send my application details as to forward to the commissioner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 11:10am On Feb 20
Success1930:
Good afternoon men & women of extra ordinary..Happy sunday to you all.

Who have an idea of how much FAAN, NCAA and NAMA pay{Salary & allowances].
My friend got NAMA last year January, he works in the tower (controlling the airspace and stuffs) , he's paid 200k+ and some other allowances, he told me it'll reach 600k once he got his licence. There's also admin dept for those that did not study science courses and their pay is lesser. I think NAMA is top on the list because they generate revenue in dollars

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:15am On Feb 20
ahmadmg:

My friend got NAMA last year January, he works in the tower (controlling the airspace and stuffs) , he's paid 200k+ and some other allowances, he told me it'll reach 600k once he got his licence

Wow!! That is good..Thank you. . I heard FAAN, NCAA and NAMA staff get housing allowances, Grant which is in million.

I heard NAMA is the best among the three even NCAA staff confirmed it...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 11:17am On Feb 20
Success1930:

Wow!! That is good..Thank you. . I heard FAAN, NCAA and NAMA staff get housing allowances, Grant which is in million.
Yes it's part of their allowances, NAMA also go for foreign trainings
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 11:20am On Feb 20
Success1930:

I heard NAMA is the best among the three even NCAA staff confirmed it...
Yes it's a very good place to work especially if you're in the technical dept
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:20am On Feb 20
ahmadmg:

Yes it's part of their allowances, NAMA also go for foreign trainings

FAAN and NCAA staff also go for foreign training but depend on department. God will favour us...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogiame: 11:21am On Feb 20
ahmadmg:

My friend got NAMA last year January, he works in the tower (controlling the airspace and stuffs) , he's paid 200k+ and some other allowances, he told me it'll reach 600k once he got his licence. There's also admin dept for those that did not study science courses and their pay is lesser. I think NAMA is top on the list because they generate revenue in dollars
Una wan make my head bring smoke today? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 11:26am On Feb 20
ahmadmg:

NAMA is the second in terms of generating revenue in dollars after NNPCL, because every international flight that uses our air airspace pays an amount in dollars

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 12:53pm On Feb 20
RickyJesus:

Yet to be posted.

Please what's the salary scale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20
This one that Kadpoly is silent. No updates on their recruitment process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 3:30pm On Feb 20
Are you expecting APL from there?
EsvRotimiJubril:
This one that Kadpoly is silent. No updates on their recruitment process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20
ahmadmg:

NAMA is the second in terms of generating revenue in dollars after NNPCL, because every international flight that uses our air airspace pays an amount in dollars
Do they pay upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 4:57pm On Feb 20
novia22:

Do they pay upfront?
. Yes they do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 5:07pm On Feb 20
kheengz:
. Yes they do

Like how much? NAMA I mean.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20
Yes I am.
RealAbba:
Are you expecting APL from there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 5:26pm On Feb 20
Any update on TCN recruitment at all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 6:25pm On Feb 20
Last i heard was that, the list was already compiled to be released in January but up to now nothing news again
EsvRotimiJubril:
Yes I am.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20
The last I heard, was that the Rector said, he was still consulting.
Let's hope for the best.
RealAbba:
Last I heard was that, the list was already compiled to be released in January but up to now nothing news again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 9:23pm On Feb 20
Okay. May God ease our affairs
EsvRotimiJubril:
The last I heard, was that the Rector said, he was still consulting.
Let's hope for the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, Konne, Headings11, NdanaBusu and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.