Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258956 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:43am On Feb 14
NUPRC, FIRS and NNPCL hopefuls should just calm down. When they start, you’ll surely be notified. If someone notified you before me, I will only authenticate or approve the info if it is legit at that point.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:59am On Feb 14
Xtruzz:
NUPRC, FIRS and NNPCL hopefuls should just calm down. When they start, you’ll surely be notified. If someone notified you before me, I will only authenticate or approve the info if it is legit at that point.
Sorry miss/mrs, u seem to be very informed
Have u by any chance heard any rumour about cbn?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 11:24am On Feb 14
Xtruzz:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by millstone(m): 11:46am On Feb 14
Hello I don't know if anyone here can assist me. I recently got confirmed in one of the state health commission however due to certain reasons I would love if I can transfer to another ministry outside the state (edo state) or into any federal ministry. I met with our ICTA Department and HR and was told it is possible and much easier than starting from scratch. Please is there anyone with a sure connect or information on any Federal Ministry I can move to. I have to get an appointment from there to show it to them before I can finalize it. Please I need to move from here because I am not growing here nor getting the career support I need

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 12:42pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:
Evidence with smbody's letter really means u wish for a swap. If the Apl got in with lower connect and ur connect is higher, they'll retrieve d letter and prepare a new vacancy for you. It a substitute.

Meanwhile, you need no copy of evidence to convince your connect, just tell him how sure you are with d info.

How will I wish for a swap when the names and details will be hidden from the sender.
My chat with my connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 12:46pm On Feb 14
MBAleeyu583:
If he is really influential as you said, he will just have to make one or two contacts to confirm,What i want you to understand is that at times they have already asked for slot and they were given and they have already given it to someone and they are shy to tell you or they don't have a say in that Agency you are asking them for that's why they won't be aware of the slots. This big men(Influential) don't need any proof of copy of Appointment letter to help you, is just for you tell them the agency you are interested in and they will find ways to do the needful.

Thank You
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14
How much is immigration recruit salary? Wanted to know if it’s worth buying.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 1:06pm On Feb 14
MBAleeyu583:
If he is really influential as you said, he will just have to make one or two contacts to confirm,What i want you to understand is that at times they have already asked for slot and they were given and they have already given it to someone and they are shy to tell you or they don't have a say in that Agency you are asking them for that's why they won't be aware of the slots. This big men(Influential) don't need any proof of copy of Appointment letter to help you, is just for you tell them the agency you are interested in and they will find ways to do the needful.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14
[quote author=FavoredbyGOD post=128452562][/quote] from my own perspective, the way he responded to you is like he is trying to tell you that is beyond his boundary, because look at the time frame of your message and his response time, all happened within an interval of one minute, unless he is incharge of HR dept NIMASA or HR dept of BOI. But try lower agencies that are below that, not that A list agencies because truth be be told is that those A list agencies are NO Go area for many Big men that we are saying, it's very few influential people that can make call once or twice to get those places and all those big men doesn't like to be begging for slot or to keep calling those head of agencies for slots. That's my own advice for you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 1:57pm On Feb 14
Please how can I get Senator Asuquo Ekpenyong’s phone number? He’s the senator representing Cross River Southern Senatorial District? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:02pm On Feb 14
FavoredbyGOD:

How will I wish for a swap when the names and details will be hidden from the sender.
My chat with my connect
My Boss, sorry fr d hard luck.

There's one tin abt job dat is smhw funny n scary.
If not dat d boss of any org must be aware of any recruitment, Sm caucus no go even tell DG/Chairman/ES/MD/VC bfr dem recruit new faces.

Ur connect must stop askin dem like he knows nothing. D best way is to speak with full confidence dat he knows d latest, then wld d Boss or his own link agree to open up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 2:38pm On Feb 14
Please any info on North East Development Commission NEDC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 3:34pm On Feb 14
Any update on NCC

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:59pm On Feb 14
Engineer05:
Please any info on North East Development Commission NEDC?
Engr, do you pls have information on their welfare package?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14
Xtruzz:
Lol 😂 meanwhile Mr. Anthony Ikechukwu Okonkwo has been appointed as the Ag. CD, People Services Group of the FIRS. The PSG is responsible for managing human resources, employee development, and fostering staff efficiency and effectiveness. It also handles communications and ensures efficient service delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 4:12pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:
It good fr d moni sha but i won't collect dat moni. Naso i go dey sober fr d office n I'll tk my leav. Sometimes if u collect d moni, u don collect ur POS or SME capital Apl frm d 200k😅💔
He won't honor u wit any job again. Hmm!
Oil dey your head, boss.
Someone close did this once, they refused to collect the money and Na dollars they were trying to give them, years later, this guy has gotten people in the family into sweet sweet spots because he was impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frankyoung: 4:20pm On Feb 14
Swagsultan1:

You give it a shot and reach out to them, either by text or WhatsApp. Some respond. A friend recently got the number of the head of one of these O&G agencies and texted him, begging for an appointment. The man replied, and the appointment was scheduled. My friend went to the office and gave him a pity story about his life, then asked him for help with a job. However, the Oga said the agency is not recruiting at the moment. I didn't believe that sha, but my friend said the Oga was actually very sincere with him. He even collected my friend's account and sent him 200k.
That's a good one, I understand your point about not believing there was no vacancy at the Oga agency.

My boss had a similar experience some 6 years back, he is into tech. He got a contract to barcode all the fixed assets at a national agency (pardon me for not mentioning name), it requires a constant collaboration with the head of account to smoothen the process for him since we need access to all the offices to identify and barcode the assets.

We Boss then decide to plead with the man for a space for his wife, omoh they told him they are willing dash him 200k as that would not be possible at the moment since they not recruiting and other excuses they could come up with.

After, a year and half we where called to add barcode to some new assets that were purchased. My boss join me with a colleague to go do it, omoh there are these two offices we entered; they cracked like 6 people each in this offices most of them are young, they where virtually just gisting with absolutely nothing doing, with just 1 that was doing her assignment (said she schooled at a polytechnic close by).

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14
Chemicalboss1:
How much is immigration recruit salary? Wanted to know if it’s worth buying.
Abeg I need answers naa 🙏🤲🤲

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 5:12pm On Feb 14
Nadingo:
Engr, do you pls have information on their welfare package?

No sir, one cannot easily get insight on their welfare package except you are very very close to someone there.

I'm asking weather there'll be anything going on?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:14pm On Feb 14
Chemicalboss1:

Abeg I need answers naa 🙏🤲🤲
All u could of done is use the search at the top. I believe that answers were provided for this very question many times last year. You may use this format "NIS SALARY or Immigration Salary", surely u mightt see an answer that best your search

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:28pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:
All u could of done is use the search at the top. I believe that answers were provided for this very question many times last year. You may use this format "NIS SALARY or Immigration Salary", surely u mightt see an answer that best your search
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:31pm On Feb 14
sbk01:
Who gt info on NDIC pls ??
omo NDIC na like cult o! You can't get info, even those working at HR cant give you info. Na only your connect fit help you. Hope your connect na 10G?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:55pm On Feb 14
kkkp:
grin grin grin grin grin
wahala too much fr dis group ahswear🤣🤣

Dem no go search smth first bfr throwin in question. Now wer eyes dey red for Apls🤣🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sbk01: 7:00pm On Feb 14
😅😅😅😅 Thank u
kkkp:
omo NDIC na like cult o! You can't get info, even those working at HR cant give you info. Na only your connect fit help you. Hope your connect na 10G?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMA5050: 7:06pm On Feb 14
i don tire to dey ask already no update for cbn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:30pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:

Dem no go search smth first bfr throwin in question. Now wer eyes dey red for Apls🤣🤣
hahah the thing tire me o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:
Thanks I saw it but is very small oo
How can some survive with that😎🤲💔💔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:39pm On Feb 14
Chemicalboss1:

Thanks I saw it but is very small oo
How can some survive with that😎🤲💔💔
accept it like that. They have many ways they make money apart from salary unlike their counterparts in fire service or even correctional service.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14
Mohisah:

Bross Abeg 🤲 do the calms, me I nor really know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14
kkkp:
accept it like that. They have many ways they make money apart from salary unlike their counterparts in fire service or even correctional service.
Ok boss my eye just de Benz 😂😂😂😂😅💔
But the portal never open and the assurance somehow sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chemicalboss1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14
kkkp:
hahah the thing tire me o
No b small oo eye don red oo even like this ehh hand don Dey meet me
And I just newly collect my result from Uniabj
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14
Please what is The Salary Of Federal Polythecnic entry level

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, Jaybaba7, ilovenigeriaW, Rems20(m), Bluev, MessiisGoat, Success1930, POLS, maingate27, Patrickflames, Peterlove11 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.