Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6263498 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:30am On Feb 29
Butkt:

Omoh.. my own connect told me that their is nothing like that o.. lol. Who I wan believe now🤦🏾‍♂️
Be like we go believe de one wey deputy director talk Oo except Ur connect rank high pass that one

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:47am On Feb 29
freddybonz:

Be like we go believe de one wey deputy director talk Oo except Ur connect rank high pass that one
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:03pm On Feb 29
NIRSAL has dismissed over 500 contract staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 3:15pm On Feb 29
kkkp:
NIRSAL has dismissed over 500 contract staff.
In this hard times? I feel for them.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 6:39pm On Feb 29
ayuba070:
CONPASS, Congratulations

Effect from 1st June, 2023
Any update about implementation of CONPASS rent subsidy and pecular allawance that was approved last year

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29
SEC hopefuls wetin dey sup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:58pm On Feb 29
For those that applied for university of Ibadan recruitment check ur message

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:41pm On Feb 29
Hussen240:

Some were captured December, heard some will also be captured again this January. But is replacement.
Good Evening bro! How far with NCS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:15pm On Feb 29
Customs, NIMASA, NPA and all the major revenue collectors to stop collecting revenue..

The Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Zach Adedeji, on Wednesday, February 28, said the collection of revenue by over 60 government agencies is a major cause of the leakage of funds.

Adedeji said the duty should be the sole responsibility of the Service to ensure greater accountability in the system.

He spoke when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Finance, chaired by Hon James Faleke, for a budget hearing.

Chairman of the Finance Committee, Hon James Faleke, queried if the proposed single window revenue would mean whether Customs, NIMASA, NPA and all the major revenue collectors would be subject to the FIRS or the Service would be collecting revenue on their behalf.

Adedeji said these agencies should rather concentrate on their primary mandates and leave the revenue collection to the FIRS.

He said: “This is the way. If you look at the basis of the collection as you mentioned, I use NIMASA as an example, the basis of collection for NIMASA is 3 percent of FOB. That has nothing to do with Marine. FOB, if you have the single window, you know the total number of vessels coming into the country and going out and the fee is just 3 percent, so what does NIMASA need to do about that.

“What we are saying is that these agencies were set up to do core duties. When you talk about Customs, they are border and trade facilitation. Revenue is not the core mandate of Customs. Customs is about border and trade facilitation. So when you have a single window, all that you say Customs collects because the real principle of the single window is that everything coming to the country is in advance notified, so you know the number of containers coming, the volume, what is there and you know the amount and they pay you once.

“When you do that, the Customs collecting this and that or the NPA collecting also, this would go. When we talk about single that is why they say revenue service. If you go to the UK or South Africa, you don’t see Customs collecting revenue. They are merged.

“I am not saying it is bad but it is not the duty of FIRS to be approving payment for roads. I don’t have people who would monitor whether that road is done or not. So my duty is to access, collect, and account for all revenue due to the federation. So any other job may be good and laudable but that is not my core duty. So the same thing happens when you see a lot of other agencies collecting revenue. And that is when you see leakages.”

Chairman of the Committee, Faleke lauded the initiative to ensure payments are made directly to the contractors and not the MDAs.

He expressed the commitment of the Committee to ensure that leakages are addressed and revenue increased to make life better for the ordinary Nigerian.

He said: “No one here will doubt your capability, it’s just the political will. Thank God that we have a president who has given you the authority and of course back you with that political will to reform our tax system. What you have to do is to look inward and ensure that you have directors and staffers who will not negotiate you out.

“We have documents to show that we have operators of our revenue collection who also negotiate and say you can pay this, we will do this. That is exactly what we are facing.

“With all the things you have enumerated, only you cannot do the job. You also have to delegate. So what this means is that every one of your staff who are on oath will ensure that they do the right thing.”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 11:00pm On Feb 29
Gopitoto:
Good Evening bro! How far with NCS.
Your response on this is highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 11:02pm On Feb 29
bowen2018:

Your response on this is highly appreciated
@Hussen240

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:03am On Mar 01
Gensanusi:
Customs, NIMASA, NPA and all the major revenue collectors to stop collecting revenue..

The Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Zach Adedeji, on Wednesday, February 28, said the collection of revenue by over 60 government agencies is a major cause of the leakage of funds.

Adedeji said the duty should be the sole responsibility of the Service to ensure greater accountability in the system.

He spoke when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Finance, chaired by Hon James Faleke, for a budget hearing.

Chairman of the Finance Committee, Hon James Faleke, queried if the proposed single window revenue would mean whether Customs, NIMASA, NPA and all the major revenue collectors would be subject to the FIRS or the Service would be collecting revenue on their behalf.

Adedeji said these agencies should rather concentrate on their primary mandates and leave the revenue collection to the FIRS.

He said: “This is the way. If you look at the basis of the collection as you mentioned, I use NIMASA as an example, the basis of collection for NIMASA is 3 percent of FOB. That has nothing to do with Marine. FOB, if you have the single window, you know the total number of vessels coming into the country and going out and the fee is just 3 percent, so what does NIMASA need to do about that.

“What we are saying is that these agencies were set up to do core duties. When you talk about Customs, they are border and trade facilitation. Revenue is not the core mandate of Customs. Customs is about border and trade facilitation. So when you have a single window, all that you say Customs collects because the real principle of the single window is that everything coming to the country is in advance notified, so you know the number of containers coming, the volume, what is there and you know the amount and they pay you once.

“When you do that, the Customs collecting this and that or the NPA collecting also, this would go. When we talk about single that is why they say revenue service. If you go to the UK or South Africa, you don’t see Customs collecting revenue. They are merged.

“I am not saying it is bad but it is not the duty of FIRS to be approving payment for roads. I don’t have people who would monitor whether that road is done or not. So my duty is to access, collect, and account for all revenue due to the federation. So any other job may be good and laudable but that is not my core duty. So the same thing happens when you see a lot of other agencies collecting revenue. And that is when you see leakages.”

Chairman of the Committee, Faleke lauded the initiative to ensure payments are made directly to the contractors and not the MDAs.

He expressed the commitment of the Committee to ensure that leakages are addressed and revenue increased to make life better for the ordinary Nigerian.

He said: “No one here will doubt your capability, it’s just the political will. Thank God that we have a president who has given you the authority and of course back you with that political will to reform our tax system. What you have to do is to look inward and ensure that you have directors and staffers who will not negotiate you out.

“We have documents to show that we have operators of our revenue collection who also negotiate and say you can pay this, we will do this. That is exactly what we are facing.

“With all the things you have enumerated, only you cannot do the job. You also have to delegate. So what this means is that every one of your staff who are on oath will ensure that they do the right thing.”
As some people are crying, others a smiling. Some FIRS staff were jubilating on this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oyonu(m): 6:22am On Mar 01
Eminence50:
For those that applied for university of Ibadan recruitment check ur message

Please when did they send you this message, have checked my inbox and spam, I didn't see any message from them

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:39am On Mar 01
Gensanusi:

Adedeji wan begin invite enemies in high places for himself

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:33am On Mar 01
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 9:05am On Mar 01
Nadingo:
Any DG, MD, COE or stakeholder of government establishment that made himself an enemy to Adedeji in respect to this proposal is doing so at his or her own risk. That guy has the back up of Mr. President. They eat together.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 9:19am On Mar 01
How far so far with FCT IRS?

Mohisah & Others
Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:47am On Mar 01
Nadingo:
He's young n energetic, but i fear for his actions. Takin food frm 70+ revenue collection agencies means you've to be ready to grant NASS utility.
They'll hire more CS (contract staff in 2 months time), if all shld go well.
Zach might be usin State sense, but Federal is smth else.
As it is now, they may strt postin sm staff to occupy all the agencies bn affected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 9:48am On Mar 01
A new month of glory, we shall match into our glory. Amen. Happy new month

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:12am On Mar 01
Gensanusi:

This one will be difficult o! just like telling NNPC that FIRS will collect revenue from crude oil sales.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:18am On Mar 01
kkkp:
This one will be difficult o! just like telling NNPC that FIRS will collect revenue from crude oil sales.

Indeed!
Cuz they'll fight it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:40am On Mar 01
Mohisah:
He's young n energetic, but i fear for his actions. Takin food frm 70+ revenue collection agencies means you've to be ready to grant NASS utility.
They'll hire more CS (contract staff in 2 months time), if all shld go well.
Zach might be usin State sense, but Federal is smth else.
As it is now, they may strt postin sm staff to occupy all the agencies bn affected.

This was part of the Renewed Hope Plan for the Economy that was released long before Dr. Adedeji was appointed as the Executive Chairman of FIRS. Tinubu has the political will to implement it, just like CBN is now collecting proceeds from Crude Oil sale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 10:44am On Mar 01
kkkp:
Indeed ooh, it will be a very difficult one, not only the MDs or CEOs of those agencies will have to fight against it but also even the Chairmen House Committees of the Red and Green Chambers of those agencies will fight back ooh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 1:59pm On Mar 01
Implementing ORONSAYE's Report
Imaging over bloated cabinet trying to shrink agencies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:37pm On Mar 01
HussenAdul:
Implementing ORONSAYE's Report
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:48pm On Mar 01
Newcastle2023:

This was part of the Renewed Hope Plan for the Economy that was released long before Dr. Adedeji was appointed as the Executive Chairman of FIRS. Tinubu has the political will to implement it, just like CBN is now collecting proceeds from Crude Oil sale.
My Boss, a lot dey happen! As Wike entr, he no pursue FIRS frm FCT-IRS? He pursued them bck.
All i pray for the Chairman is good luck n safety + good governance

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of new members of the management team of the FGN Power Company Limited.

(1) Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Kenny Osebi Anuwe (reappointed)

(2) Company Secretary/Legal Advisor - Prof Mamman Lawal (reappointed)

(3) Chief Technical Officer (CTO) - Ebenezer Olawale Fapohunda

(4) Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) - Babatunde Daramola Oniru

(5) Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Julius Oyekola Olabiyi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 6:43pm On Mar 01
For those that applied for university of Ibadan recruitment academic and non academic check ur status

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 6:44pm On Mar 01
abdulgreen:
Good morning guys. Alhamdulillah i have gotten a job.

I've embarked on a journey to land a position at prestigious institutions like CBN, NDIC, NPA, EFCC, NIMASA, NCC, and many other coveted agencies. Despite my efforts, securing a role in any of these esteemed organizations proved elusive. However, serendipity intervened, and I stumbled upon an opportunity at ABU Zaria, which I gratefully embraced.

This experience taught me the valuable lesson that sometimes, we overlook the potential of smaller agencies in our pursuit of grandeur.

To all those navigating the competitive terrain of job hunting, I extend my heartfelt wishes for success and fulfillment.

Cultivating resilience and perseverance in the face of challenges is paramount for every job seeker. It's crucial to maintain unwavering determination and keep exploring opportunities until the right door opens.

Each setback is not a defeat but rather a stepping stone towards eventual success. By continuously honing skills, networking, and staying proactive, individuals can navigate the job market with resilience and unwavering focus until they secure the job that aligns with their aspirations and ambitions.

I am grateful for all the information I have received from this forum and the people I have met through it.
I wish you all success.

Nice experience. Everybody with im own strategy. The words in bold na sweet strategy grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogasman(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01
Finally person touch federal government salary but its small...

It is well better than zero..

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:31pm On Mar 01
ogasman:

Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 7:31pm On Mar 01
ogasman:

congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oluxmondd2, Huzzy12, SINJEL, Greateemayo, tonyeverready(m), Dammyofficial(m), Gensanusi(m), maluga, aligs, HARI33, ZARAMITE(m), TariqK, eidreesm and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.