Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275563 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:24pm On Mar 04
ayuba070:
Yes, hopefully from March Salary.

Congratulations to NIS,NCoS,FFS,FRSC,NDLEA,NPS.

But sir will the senior staff also benefited from it...

Because what was approved last year was for both senior and junior.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:29pm On Mar 04
asiwaju60:
But what was approved last year was for both junior and senior
Junior cadres are waiting for u to leave this forum😁

Atlst them improve theirs, soon the snr cadre will follow, it not possible for Junior cadres to earn almost same figures as Seniors. May God help dis nation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04
Ovii123:
. It looks fake,Why is it for only junior cadres And other paramilitary agencies are not among the increment.

Please reread.

It's only waivers for level 6 downward
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04
asiwaju60:
But sir will the senior staff also benefited from it...

Because what was approved last year was for both senior and junior.

Sir, both will benefit from it. Just that the tax waivers is only for junior officer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04
Bj01:
Drop ur mail or phone number you can't reach me on that

quote author=Abcdx post=128770820]

Bj, please kindly check your mail and reply.
Thanks.
-
£hats$@@p
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04
Abeg who sabi how much den dey pay internship for NNPC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 9:21pm On Mar 04
Mohisah:
Junior cadres are waiting for u to leave this forum😁

Atlst them improve theirs, soon the snr cadre will follow, it not possible for Junior cadres to earn almost same figures as Seniors. May God help dis nation
It's for both senior and junior
They just have to emphasize the tax waiver for juniors...
1...Implementation of the perculiar and rent
2..tax waiver for juniors
3..Date for the commencement of the payment.

Those are the three key points

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:23pm On Mar 04
seedic:

It's for both senior and junior
They just have to emphasize the tax waiver for juniors...
1...Implementation of the perculiar and rent
2..tax waiver for juniors
3..Date for the commencement of the payment.

Those are the three key points
Dem try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:35pm On Mar 04
Mohisah:
I'm still learning frm una wer get connect. Me i just dey sleep n wake 😑💔

No connect to run to. Abeg connect me to any oga nau

Oga Monisah, no dey whine yourself😅. We know who you be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:39pm On Mar 04
tobasco:
Federal Polytechnic Ayede Ogbomoso Oyo State.
Admission in Progress

Oga me, them dey admit job seekers? I am open for employment, just in case they do.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 10:46pm On Mar 04
Obaman12:

Oga me, them dey admit job seekers? I am open for employment, just in case they do.
Abeg na 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:35pm On Mar 04
Senator Natasha gave someone i know Ncdmb. If you have connect, press harder.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:38pm On Mar 04
Ghe letter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartNYSC: 6:02am On Mar 05
Omuka:
Ghe letter.
You covered salary but didn't even care about the guy's details and reference number. Nawa o...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 6:05am On Mar 05
Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:06am On Mar 05
Obaman12:

I'm a nobody o! Na dem Hussen240 dey carryme fr shoulder o.
Me just dey one corner dey learn, na connect remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:09am On Mar 05
SmartNYSC:
You covered salary but didn't even care about the guy's details and reference number. Nawa o...
Dem no fit cease dis one o! U wan cease Senator's candidate? That committee go scatter😁💔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:19am On Mar 05
Omuka:
Ghe letter.

Please When did the person recieve this letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 7:38am On Mar 05
Mohisah:
Dem no fit cease dis one o! U wan cease Senator's candidate? That committee go scatter😁💔

Morning Sir
Any update from FCT IRS or FCDA regarding Apls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentlegiant95: 7:58am On Mar 05
SmartNYSC:
I think say na only me see am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 8:14am On Mar 05
Assalamualaikum warmatullahi wabarakatul sir,
I hope this mail finds you well
Thank you very much for this, someone promised me Apl in KWASU and up till now nothing show another one promised me NAMA nothing yet as well and the third man promised me garment factory which I don't even know the fate of that one self...pls if you have any assistance you can render concerning all these, I'm tired of being Jobless walahi help a brother.
Bj01:
A lady friend call me this evening and told me FIRS will employ over 600 candidate,best of luck to the people that may wish to push
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:38am On Mar 05
SmartNYSC:
the guy posted it in his Facebook page.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:14am On Mar 05
Obaman12:

E no easy as u think. If so, he for don leave us behind long ago. He still de hope on Allah as he push. It can only be God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 9:58am On Mar 05
Does anyone have an idea how much the increase will be in a lay man term......for the peculiar and rent ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:18am On Mar 05
Omuka:
Ghe letter.

That’s Sen. Natasha H. Akpoti Uduaghan slot.

Congratulations Razaq

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 10:54am On Mar 05
Omuka:
Ghe letter.
Congratulations to him
NCC see your mates ooo why you dey delay this thing

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:55am On Mar 05
Xtruzz:

That’s Sen. Natasha H. Akpoti Uduaghan slot.

Congratulations Razaq
Good morning, I still need help in getting a job pls, the last tym u asked for my location and I didn't hear from u again.....pls help, I'm on my kneels, God will lift an helper for ur children in the future too, u can reach me on timibare4nysc@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:59am On Mar 05
HussenAdul:

E no easy as u think. If so, he for don leave us behind long ago. He still de hope on Allah as he push. It can only be God
Abi o my boss. But i no dey push fr myself sha..

If tins click well i go try to include people around.
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 11:46am On Mar 05
They're still plenty oooo under COMPASS
ayuba070:
Yes, hopefully from March Salary.

Congratulations to NIS,NCoS,FFS,FRSC,NDLEA,NPS.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 12:12pm On Mar 05
Please who knowvwhen fce iwo will be sharing apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05
Valme1010:
Does anyone have an idea how much the increase will be in a lay man term......for the peculiar and rent ...

Check below the Annex I n II and calculate base on your level and steps.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05
Hello everyone, please which agencies are about to release APL?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maikunya, Apalara1, SINJEL, JustAboyy, Malikey and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.