Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6241747 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:12pm On Mar 23
Bj01:
Email not functioning drop ur phone number i will call u.

uote author=Nadingo post=129067638]Give us a hint to the agency abi make I follow through your email?
Kindly check my signature sir. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23
smileyface22:

Really ? So people are expected to resign immediately they do documentation even though date of receipt of deployment letter is not certain ? Because no one would want to leave their current employment unless they are 100% certain of the new employment resumption details .

Yes that's FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 1:55pm On Mar 23
smileyface22:

Really ? So people are expected to resign immediately they do documentation even though date of receipt of deployment letter is not certain ? Because no one would want to leave their current employment unless they are 100% certain of the new employment resumption details .

It usually doesn’t take very long, may be a maximum of 4 weeks.
They usually ask you to resume the week they posts you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 2:09pm On Mar 23
Boss, kindly help me with his number.i have a NASS connect I want to go through.
My email is adedamola77@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Omuka:
don't go and stress yourself, he doesn't pick call nor reply messages.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 2:11pm On Mar 23
Boss, please I sent a DM to you. Thank you.
Success1930:

DM....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:19pm On Mar 23
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:48pm On Mar 23
smileyface22:

If induction lasts for a week or more, one is expected to take leave or resign. I know is after induction comes postings
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 3:25pm On Mar 23
Mohisah:
Maybe he/she nvr knw say slot dealers no dey welcm grammar. Na fr car garage i learn dis tin. One guy came bck frm Oyinbo land n he ws ready to entr black market, A dealer upon hearin him spk phonetics d man said, dis one cannot deal😅💔
LOL! You guys will not kill person wit laugh! Brethren, Na slot I dey look for please. All I get na money with no connect, I want to use it to help a few people around me. If you're both chanced, please remember me. Thanks guys 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smileyface22: 3:26pm On Mar 23
Mahonnne:

It usually doesn’t take very long, may be a maximum of 4 weeks.
They usually ask you to resume the week they posts you.
What if you are unable to resume the week they post you ? Can you defer for a month ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gaddafih001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23
Flowcool:

FIRS mandate you to resume immediately you receive your deployment letter.

So your salary can start to read.

It’s supposed to start reading immediately you are captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23
Think9ja:

Go farm na

You talk well ohhh but you go give me the capital

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23
mattbass:

You talk well ohhh but you go give me the capital

How much you need
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 4:20pm On Mar 23
oluxmondd2:

Thanks for this info. Concerning CRIN I was told the recruitment had already been concluded since December, it’s just sharing of APL that is taking place now. Please if you have info on other agencies under Agriculture currently recruiting, kindly share.

You can still push via IPPIS. They are about to be captured soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23
Think9ja:

How much you need
To cultivate an hectre (10,000 meters square) of maize as of present will cost me roughly 500k from beginning to the end apart from labor and land renting.... Just the inputs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 5:04pm On Mar 23
E be like say you don get APL

[quote author=smileyface22 post=12907007
What if you are unable to resume the week they post you ? Can you defer for a month ?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 5:05pm On Mar 23
Hussen240:

You can still push via IPPIS. They are about to be captured soon.

Alright, thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smileyface22: 5:58pm On Mar 23
Abdull01:
E be like say you don get APL

Lol. No o. I pray I get it by God's grace. Just curious when @flowcool was asking about posting letter .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23
Gaddafih001:

It’s supposed to start reading immediately you are captured.
Captured?
But It's written that from the day you assume duty at Firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 6:27pm On Mar 23
smileyface22:

What if you are unable to resume the week they post you ? Can you defer for a month ?

That I don’t know honestly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zola234: 6:34pm On Mar 23
MessiisGoat:

Oh no, Boss man don't get me wrong.
My NUPRC slot is already secured 😂
It's the waiting part for them to start that's tiring is all I'm saying. But I'm glad that Hussen240 is in a position to help others.
Also I really don't have any NDIC slot to give to be honest so i rather suggest Hussen gives you one of the undisclosed slots you mentioned.

My Plug told me no recruitment has been done into nuprc this year and they haven’t started recruiting, please how true is that?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23
Zola234:

My Plug told me no recruitment has been done into nuprc this year and they haven’t started recruiting, please how true is that?

Believe him as he has said... Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:32pm On Mar 23
adedamola777:
Boss, kindly help me with his number.i have a NASS connect I want to go through.
My email is adedamola77@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
he has left Nimasa o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 8:02pm On Mar 23
Please house, Is FAAN a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23
Zola234:

But someone has been shining his eyes here with confidence almost every month. Where is he getting his own info from.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23
Everyone want to work with NUPRC yet the updates are getting confusing. No direction anymore.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:14pm On Mar 23
jackfj:
yes, please is anything going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:21pm On Mar 23
jackfj:

Yes.. B or C class agency.. Have u gotten your letter? U can DM..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 8:22pm On Mar 23
Honestly, today someone will say letter has dropped tomorrow another person will say it hasn't dropped. Lets be dropping the right info please.

ZARAMITE:
Everyone want to work with NUPRC yet the updates are getting confusing. No direction anymore.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23
jackfj:

Yes it is... please is something going on there
?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23
Success1930:

Yes.. B or C class agency.. Have u gotten your letter? U can DM..
FAN is NEVER a B or C class agency, please..

1. NUPRC, NNPCL, NCC are considered A prime agency.

2. NCDMB, PTDF, NMDPRA, NDIC, CBN and some few agencies are considered in class B .

3. BOI, NFIU, NERC, MINTING & PRINTING, NDDC, NEDC, NINASA, NPA and some few once are considered in category C.

4. NAICOM INSURANCE, EFCC,MFI, are considered as D class agency.

5. FIRS without upfront payment, NHIA, NUC, NOSDRA, FAAN etc on category E

So how do you place ordinary FAA as B or C class agency?

Make your findings bro!!.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:22pm On Mar 23
ZARAMITE:

But someone has been shining his eyes here with confidence almost every month. Where is he getting his own info from.
anywhere you hear sth is happening if your connect..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 9:22pm On Mar 23
I know, bruv. He still has muscles. Kindly assist with the digits. Thanks so much.
Omuka:
he has left Nimasa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joeadah, Gensanusi(m), Nyanyafk, ZARAMITE(m), JustAboyy, Xboy1993 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.