Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253782 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
we go invite you very soon
Naso cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21
May God grant us our heart desires. I wish each and everyone of us happy happy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:01pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
Ncdmb new intake will resume 1st April
please, any news about BOI replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 6:25pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
Ncdmb new intake will resume 1st April
1st is public holiday may 2nd
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:45pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

And why will a man not have a connect? You don’t go to church, masalachi, wedding, youth meetings, political gathering, domiciary visits to office etc? Why will a man don’t have a connect? Women don’t have connect is understandable. Why will a full grown man have no connect? Haba..
Lol people are different. Mingling with the right peopleis scarce but simple at the same time. U can be in a Governor's domain n still hv nothin unless God decides to favor...

This reply damn crackin me wit laff😅😅

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:54pm On Mar 21
Think9ja:

Lol Your connect don get? Abi you no apply
I was offered 🤓
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 7:01pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
we go invite you very soon

When is nuprc resumption date bro?
Congratulations once again...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 7:02pm On Mar 21
Next is NNPCL... May God help us all..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 7:03pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

And why will a man not have a connect? You don’t go to church, masalachi, wedding, youth meetings, political gathering, domiciary visits to office etc? Why will a man don’t have a connect? Women don’t have connect is understandable. Why will a full grown man have no connect? Haba..
So connect connecting is by going to gathering and just getting in their good books because they owe you in a past life or wetin be the magic routine? Please I'm asking for direction, cause I'm eyeing one man like that, and I want it that as soon as I say pim! he'll say 'as you wish'.
Thanks in advance for the lesson.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 7:10pm On Mar 21
Hi

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 7:15pm On Mar 21
Because you are opportuned don't mean others too are. Of course many of us go to all those places you mentioned and others and still don't have any CONNECT. You think everyone has opportunity to gather or speak with those who can make jobs happen? Absolutely not. Be sensitive to others plight.

Your post is full of insensitivity. It's like saying old men ought to have millions in their accounts because you do. And then you look down on those who doesn't as lazy never do well people. Or thinking because you have children, no one should be childless.

Just thank God for your own life and please stop all these. Na those whose crops produce better harvest who think it is because he is so smart.

ZARAMITE:

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 7:15pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
likely before sallah or after as the process is ongoing. EH is being contacted we would nt know at the moment the resumption date. Though some few EH resumed last month. They will combine every one together for induction.

Thanks. Try to remember me in your kingdom.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:34pm On Mar 21
Learnt smth abt Border Commission stuff, but don't know if anyone got it frm here. This info cld be wrong sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 7:39pm On Mar 21
Mohisah:
Learnt smth abt Border Commission stuff, but don't know if anyone got it frm here. This info cld be wrong sha
Oga sir please do you have any Info on DSS or EFCC please🙏🏾

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21
Sam768:
Next is NNPCL... May God help us all..
Thank you very much. Don’t hesitate to share more information if you eventually come across anyone.

Thank you once more..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21
Mohisah:
Lol people are different. Mingling with the right peopleis scarce but simple at the same time. U can be in a Governor's domain n still hv nothin unless God decides to favor...

This reply damn crackin me wit laff😅😅
Guy see eh, I’m not an FIRS hopeful & I have no plans of working at FIRS but if I does have interest, I’ll be ;
1. Determined, consistent and prayerful: I will photocopy my credentials including application letter and attach my certificates, I’ll submit my application directly at chairman office and I will collect the stamp acknowledgment copy. At least they will allow me access. After wish, I will constantly go to the chairman visitors room waiting to see the chairman. At least someone said one can see the chairman from 5pm. I don’t care if it takes me 2 months to see him. I will wait since I have no direct connection. Connect doesn’t fall from sky, you pray and make it happen, be determined if you have no direct connection oh…Otherwise eh…5Yrs you will be hoping on one man that has used your information to empower his people.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:51pm On Mar 21
Marksmann007:
Lol 2 scary place. Abeg dey try use emoji nxt time😁 See how my mind cut
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:54pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

Guy see eh, I’m not an FIRS hopeful but if am and I have no connect.
This is what I will do.

1. Determination: I will photocopy copies of my credentials, my application letter and attach my certificates, submit directly at chairman office and I will collect the stamp acknowledgment copy. At least they will allow me access. After wish, I will constantly go to the visitors room waiting to see the chairman. I don’t care if it takes me 2 months to see him. I will wait.
Connect doesn’t fall from sky, you pray and make it happen as a man.
It's thru, same time u must hv learnt this from smbdy on how u can go. We pray he picks some knowledge frm ds teaching.
U can be his mentor tho 😊🙏

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21
Your statement has no direction chief...

You are not the only one that wants to meet these categories of people at every point in time.

The luck and opportunity we have in having these contacts should not get in to our heads or make us feel special.

This very statement didn't sound so much like who I assumed you are.

ZARAMITE:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21
PlsStayAlive:

I was offered 🤓

Sell your slot give me nah

B.sc o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:39pm On Mar 21
Think9ja:

Sell your slot give me nah

B.sc o
Let him assume u nvr said this. FFS is a cool job for a beginner who's huntin fr smth bigger in time, but just feel like to manage one..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

Guy see eh, I’m not an FIRS hopeful & I have no plans of working at FIRS but if I does have interest, I’ll be ;
1. Determined, consistent and prayerful: I will photocopy my credentials including application letter and attach my certificates, I’ll submit my application directly at chairman office and I will collect the stamp acknowledgment copy. At least they will allow me access. After wish, I will constantly go to the chairman visitors room waiting to see the chairman. At least someone said one can see the chairman from 5pm. I don’t care if it takes me 2 months to see him. I will wait since I have no direct connection. Connect doesn’t fall from sky, you pray and make it happen, be determined if you have no direct connection oh…Otherwise eh…5Yrs you will be hoping on one man that has used your information to empower his people.

I heard during the time of Fowler, a woman usually goes to the Airport everyday to wait just to see Him.

Fowler travels a lot.

Immediately she saw him she Ran towards him and went directly on her knees, shouting please I need a job Sir.

Flower collected her CV and she got the Job at FIRS.

So sometimes go out of your comfort Zone.
You could recreate this with Zaach Adedegi PhD.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:22pm On Mar 21
Thank goodness, we go hear word now grin
Better days ahead

Realinfo2021:
Shining eyes is for issuance of APL. Dat one is done and dusted. Weting remain now na to celebrate ,ABI you u no like it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21
Realinfo2021:
Shining eyes is for issuance of APL. Dat one is done and dusted. Weting remain now na to celebrate ,ABI you u no like it

Congratulations! where & when we celebrating
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:52pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

Alright. But how can someone submit an application to Abuja office? I don’t reside in Abuja and I am really interested in this FIRS. I have my application letter and CV. Perhaps if you have any idea about how I can submit my request I will gladly appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:54pm On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

Can I go submit my application to the FIRS office of my state of residence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:56pm On Mar 21
Marksmann007:

On EFCC my contact said nothing is happening there.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 12:15am On Mar 22
FolaLee:

Can I go submit my application to the FIRS office of my state of residence
I don’t advise such move. Plead with your representatives or friends around FCT to help submit then make moves out of your Confort zone. The Bible says the heart of the King is in the hands of God.

Who knows, the chairman may just sign on your application at that point.

Is good you see positivity’s from my message rather than screwing me..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 12:21am On Mar 22
ZARAMITE:

I don’t advise such move. Plead with your representatives or friends around FCT to help submit then make moves out of your Confort zone. The Bible says the heart of the King is in the hands of God.

Who knows, the chairman may just sign on your application at that point.
Is good you see positivity’s from my message rather than scrolling me.

I don’t want to inform my connect. He will not be enthusiastic as I am and will probably say they are not recruiting. I don’t have any close friends there but I want to plead with you if you can assist me with the submission. I will handle the transportation costs. However if you do not feel obliged to do so I will seek another alternative.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mhdlmn: 12:21am On Mar 22
Is ministry of finance incorporated (mofi) a good agency? Anyone has an idea of how much they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 12:23am On Mar 22
Flowcool:

I heard during the time of Fowler, a woman usually goes to the Airport everyday to wait just to see Him.

Fowler travels a lot.

Immediately she saw him she Ran towards him and went directly on her knees, shouting please I need a job Sir.

Flower collected her CV and she got the Job at FIRS.

So sometimes go out of your comfort Zone.
You could recreate this with Zaach Adedegi PhD.

That’s the spirit of determination, consistency & being prayerful for those without connection. I also heard same story among others. They helped themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 12:38am On Mar 22
Mr fowler na correct man him be, very sympathetic. During his time, as long u meet him & have d necessary qualifications, ur chances improves by a very huuuge margin even without 'recommendation' letter. Blessings to him always

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishaqnasidi, NdanaBusu, Oshin56(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.